The Colony of 5o1o3 is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 18 million 5o1o3ians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 38.0%.
The 5o1o3ian economy, worth 762 billion Ears a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 42,342 Ears, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies, military spending is on the increase, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 5o1o3's national animal is the Fennec, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 5o1o3's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : 5o1o3 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in 5o1o3, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas.
- : Following new legislation in 5o1o3, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : 5o1o3 was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in 5o1o3, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in 5o1o3, Leader's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : 5o1o3 was founded in The South Pacific.