|Leader||the silver panther of a man Jack Donaghy|
|Animal||eagle with the head of a bear|
The Art Deco GE Building of 30 Rockefeller Plaza is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the silver panther of a man Jack Donaghy with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and daily referendums. The hard-working, democratic population of 11.323 billion New Yorkers live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New York. The average income tax rate is 14.2%.
The powerhouse a New Yorker economy, worth a remarkable 1,215 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 107,370 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
International humanitarian organisations are applauding the government for ending the death penalty, 30 Rockefeller Plaza's soft-touch approach to diplomacy has made it known as the 'push-over' of the region, the 3RPBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines. Crime is relatively low. 30 Rockefeller Plaza's national animal is the eagle with the head of a bear, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza's influence in Central Pacific Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza's influence in Central Pacific Empire rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza's influence in Central Pacific Empire rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza changed its national motto to "New York, New York".
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza relocated from The Graveyard to Central Pacific Empire.
- : The Republic of Aidanton dismissed 30 Rockefeller Plaza as Federal Capital City of Cashnatchee.
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza's influence in The Graveyard rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza relocated from Cashnatchee to The Graveyard.
- : 30 Rockefeller Plaza was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.