The United Socialist States of 18 The Moon is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Tiger population. The hard-working population of 285 million 18 The Moonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 28.8%.
The 18 The Moonian economy, worth 10.0 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 35,115 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 18 The Moon's national animal is the Tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 18 The Moon's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : 18 The Moon's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : 18 The Moon's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : 18 The Moon applied to join the World Assembly.
- : 18 The Moon relocated from Coral Ridge to Artificial Solar System.
- : 18 The Moon's influence in Coral Ridge rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : 18 The Moon resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 18 The Moon's influence in Coral Ridge rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : 18 The Moon relocated from Artificial Solar System to Coral Ridge.
- : 18 The Moon endorsed The Republic of Saint Uppy Pigarandorez.