The Join Lily of 140th Catgirl Division is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The hard-working population of 2.364 billion Sweezeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 18.9%.
The Sweezean economy, worth 110 trillion Catnips a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Book Publishing. Average income is 46,548 Catnips, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 140th Catgirl Division's national animal is the Human Oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Republic of Guy 311 dismissed 140th Catgirl Division as Lily of Herd United.
- : The Day Before of The Day Before You Came dismissed 140th Catgirl Division as join lily of Eellsia.
- : 140th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 140th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : 140th Catgirl Division applied to join the World Assembly.
- : 140th Catgirl Division relocated from Herd United to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : 140th Catgirl Division's influence in Herd United rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : 140th Catgirl Division resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 140th Catgirl Division appointed 140th Catgirl Division as Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Herd United.
- : 140th Catgirl Division was endorsed by The Protectorate of Lraihmirenerm.