The Republic of 130 Nimbus is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.822 billion 130 Nimbusians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 11.0%.
The strong 130 Nimbusian economy, worth 92.3 trillion stars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 50,669 stars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 164,054 per year while the poor average 11,816, a ratio of 13.9 to 1.
Army rations are served on silver platters, the tools of the trade for landmine clearance appear to be copious amounts of gasoline and a box of matches, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and the government spends millions of stars every year prosecuting spammers. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. 130 Nimbus's national animal is the cloudracer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 130 Nimbus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in 130 Nimbus, the government spends millions of stars every year prosecuting spammers.
- : 130 Nimbus's influence in The Gay Agenda rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 130 Nimbus's influence in The Gay Agenda rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : 130 Nimbus's influence in The Gay Agenda rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : 130 Nimbus relocated from Osiris to The Gay Agenda.
- : 130 Nimbus's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : 130 Nimbus's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : 130 Nimbus's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : 130 Nimbus was refounded in Osiris.