The Republic of 10th Kitten Corps is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning swan population. The hard-working population of 375 million 10th Kitten Corpsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 18.5%.
The 10th Kitten Corpsian economy, worth 16.5 trillion rubles a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 43,984 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 10th Kitten Corps's national animal is the swan.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 10th Kitten Corps's influence in Resuscitation rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : 10th Kitten Corps resigned from the World Assembly.
- : 10th Kitten Corps relocated from The Mass Effect Universe to Resuscitation.
- : 10th Kitten Corps became WA Delegate of The Mass Effect Universe.
- : 10th Kitten Corps's influence in The Mass Effect Universe rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 10th Kitten Corps relocated from Resuscitation to The Mass Effect Universe.
- : 10th Kitten Corps was endorsed by The Republic of Snarky Llamas.
- : 10th Kitten Corps was endorsed by The Republic of BunnyTank.
- : 10th Kitten Corps was endorsed by The Republic of C0nfetti.
- : 10th Kitten Corps was admitted to the World Assembly.