The Entropic Founder of 100th Day is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its state-planned economy, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic, devout population of 1.286 billion entropics are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 59.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant 100th Dayian economy, worth 20.7 trillion 100s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Trout Farming, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 16,081 100s, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 100th Day's national animal is the 100, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : 100th Day password-protected Entropy.
- : 100th Day updated the World Factbook entry in Entropy.
- : 100th Day granted Embassies authority to The Manic Merchant of Sho as Community Councillor in Entropy.
- : 100th Day appointed The Kingdom of Arenado as Interior Councillor with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Entropy.
- : 100th Day granted Border Control authority to The Glorious Technocratic State of Imperium of Josh and renamed the office from "Foreign Councillor" to "Lord Protector of the Dominion of Chaos/ FA Councillor" in Entropy.
- : 100th Day was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : 100th Day ejected and banned The United Socialist States of Yisder from Entropy.
- : 100th Day renamed the office held by The Will of Queen of the Ruckus from "First Councillor" to "Chaos Queen" in Entropy.
- : 100th Day renamed the office held by The Will of Queen of the Ruckus from "Gameside Custodian" to "First Councillor" in Entropy.
- : 100th Day appointed The Mean and Menacing Monsters of Alterior Motive as Integration Councillor with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Entropy.