The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning human oppressor population. The hard-working population of 5.133 billion 100th Catgirl Divisionians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.3%.
The 100th Catgirl Divisionian economy, worth 247 trillion catnips a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 48,266 catnips , and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. 100th Catgirl Division's national animal is the human oppressor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Rogue Nation of Bad Witch 20 dismissed 100th Catgirl Division as join Lily of BOTSWANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
- : The Republic of West15 dismissed 100th Catgirl Division as join Lily of Happy Valley.
- : The Republic of Krovx Poland dismissed 100th Catgirl Division as join Lily of The Krovx Resistance.
- : 100th Catgirl Division's influence in Armies of Sweets fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 100th Catgirl Division's influence in Armies of Sweets fell from "Hermit" to "Page".
- : 100th Catgirl Division's influence in Armies of Sweets rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : 100th Catgirl Division relocated from The Allied Nations of Egalaria to Armies of Sweets.
- : 100th Catgirl Division was banned from International Partners Union by The Second Republic of Mattalania.
- : 100th Catgirl Division's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : 100th Catgirl Division applied to join the World Assembly.