The Federation of -United Earth- is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.895 billion Feds have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Venezia. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fed economy, worth 850 trillion Federation Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 173,665 Federation Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rumor has it that Leader has won three lotteries in a row, war vets look after war animals, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, and Max Barry is this year's Miss -United Earth-. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. -United Earth-'s national animal is the Space whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -United Earth-'s influence in Force rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : -United Earth-'s influence in Force rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : -United Earth- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork, Most Cheerful Citizens, and Smartest Citizens.
- : -United Earth-'s influence in Force rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : -United Earth- relocated from Osiris to Force.
- : -United Earth- was refounded in Osiris.
- : -United Earth- ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : -United Earth- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Most Inclusive.
- : -United Earth- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : -United Earth- was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.