The Maybe French Land Occupying of -South India is a massive, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Tiger population. The hard-working population of 1.569 billion -South Indians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 19.6%.
The -South Indian economy, worth 67.2 trillion Rupees a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 42,833 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -South India's national animal is the Tiger.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -South India's influence in Aevum Interventu rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : -South India's influence in Aevum Interventu rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : -South India's influence in Aevum Interventu rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : -South India published "French South India" (Meta: Reference).
- : -South India changed its national nation type to "Maybe French Land Occupying".
- : -South India relocated from Lazarus to Aevum Interventu.
- : -South India was refounded in Lazarus.
- : -South India ceased to exist in Nation of Earth.
- : -South India's influence in Nation of Earth fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : -South India's influence in Nation of Earth rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".