|Leader||President Suzume Miles|
The Federal Republic of -Emmeria is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Suzume Miles with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.5 billion Emmerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gracemeria. The average income tax rate is 41.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Emmerian economy, worth 320 trillion Lire a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 58,198 Lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage, the government provides its citizenry with the same mass produced rations, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, and only criminals carry guns. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. -Emmeria's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : -Emmeria lodged a message on the Usea Regional Message Board.
- : -Emmeria changed its national motto to "rex aurum aeterna".
- : -Emmeria's influence in Tellus fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : -Emmeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest and Most Pacifist.
- : -Emmeria's influence in Tellus rose from "Page" to "Hermit".
- : -Emmeria updated the World Factbook entry in Tellus.
- : -Emmeria proposed constructing embassies between Tellus and Usea.
- : Following new legislation in -Emmeria, only criminals carry guns.
- : Following new legislation in -Emmeria, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Following new legislation in -Emmeria, the government provides its citizenry with the same mass produced rations.