The Empire of Fascista is a large, pleasant nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 76 million Fascistans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.3%.
The strong Fascistan economy, worth 4.40 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 57,942 Euros, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Fascista's national animal is the Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fascista's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Fascista's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Fascista's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Fascista was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry and Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Fascista was founded in The Pacific.