WA Delegate (non-executive): The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin (elected )
Founder: The New Year of Annondor
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Ztorque
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Ztorque is ranked 734th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Very Masculine Nation of Rands Objectivity||Capitalizt||“Gargantuan Love God”|
|2.||The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical||Anarchy||“Forever making things massive and mechanical.”|
|3.||The Extremely Feminine Nation of Wollybutt||Democratic Socialists||“Nothing happens until something moves!”|
|4.||The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Triumph is Eternal”|
|5.||The New Year of Annondor||Corrupt Dictatorship||“truth is what stands the test of experience”|
- : The Dictatorship of Bluaria departed this region for 000.
- : The Dictatorship of Bluaria arrived from Nelborne Union.
- : The Social Alliance of Kyldellian Halon of the region Kylden proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Autonomous Construct of Massive Mechanical ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Sereny departed this region for The Heartland.
- : The Community of Sereny arrived from Zurich.
- : The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin became regional WA Delegate.
- : Perathor ceased to exist.
- : The Criterion Protosphere of Aurorin lost WA Delegate status.
Ztorque Regional Message Board
Apparently I'm a civil rights lovefest. Can't wait until I reach "social equality orgy."
Looks like we have an invitation from Kyldellian Halon to establish an embassy with his region. I think this would be a good step for us to take in reaching out to the rest of the world. Anybody else have any thoughts? Do we put it to a vote? Annondor has admin powers, so he'd be the one to actually accept should be decide to go that way.
Right on, Wollybutt. Also, congratulations on your eco-friendliness.
Anybody else find that their issues get a bit repetative?
I don't think I've looked at an issue in years...just four of them sitting there...neglected forever...
Awww.... the WA clerks waiting for your decisions on those issues must be in tears by now.
Just got an issue with the additional tag [International Incident]. Not sure if this is a new thing or just a fluke.
Cool, it's a series of interconnected issues
Top of the heap for policing, oh yeah