WA Delegate: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 2 years 119 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Lavinium, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, Darwin Allied Republics, The Feline Confederation, and International Western Union.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Zhaucauozian Friendship
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 12,059th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Frayed edge of The Fabric of Reality||Corporate Bordello||“As long as you hail Great Cthulhu, you can do whatever.”|
|2.||The Holy Floydian Landmark of Battersea Powerstation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A Shelter From Pigs On The Wing”|
|3.||The Allied States of Gun Manufacturers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We believe everyone has the right to a well built gun”|
|4.||The Ravenous Horde of Hungry Hungry Bears||Capitalizt||“WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD _ Make us an offer”|
|5.||The First Imperial Hegemony of The 93rd Coalition||New York Times Democracy||“Nopostīja vētra, attīrīts ar uguni, pilnveidota ar mier”|
|6.||The Republic of Angry sapient carrots||Corporate Bordello||“http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38”|
|7.||The Turf of Hamstersaurus Rex||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Squeeeee!!!!”|
|8.||The Undead Pirhana-Kittens of Tehet Cats||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tehethtethe!”|
|9.||The Awesomeness of Kyle||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bow down to the awesomeness of Kyle!”|
|10.||The Ice Crown Citadel of Kryozerkia||Left-Leaning College State||“You are not prepared.”|
- 3 hours ago: The Colony of Dandingburg departed this region for Lavinium.
- 3 hours ago: The Colony of Dandingburg arrived from The Pleiades.
- 9 hours ago: The République Juive Iszkädian of Leningrad Union of the region The Confederacy of Allied States proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Imperial Dragon Empire of Kutou-koku ceased to exist.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Allied States of Kitty Kops ceased to exist.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Liberal Socialist Paradise of Farflorin ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Imperial Federation of Corkan Territory of the region The Feline Confederation cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 8 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Runacic of the region The Feline Confederation ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 10 days ago: The Majestic Freeholds of Cowardly Pacifists ceased to exist.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
How's about, next time the vampires come, we whip up a special ZF aioli, and then breathe on them.
Or we could invite them to a dinner composed of Aioli, garlic bread, bruschetta, and skordalia.
Does anyone know why they named it "New York Times" Democracy? Is there something here we are weird about(Voting wise)?
Something to do with the reputation of the newspaper? The actual NYT seems to aim for a cosmopolitan, educated readership, so maybe in NS terms an NYT democracy spends heavily on education or has high political freedoms or civil rights. Just guessing, though, I've never been a stats warrior. And everything in NS is weird, voting-wise. All I know is that any time I make a vague effort to rescue my economy, I end up tanking civil rights. Capitalist oppression!
Huh. Well, I suppose its all relative. Thanks though. Its always been a bit of a question in the back of my mind. Thanka yous!
Happy thanksgiving everyone!
But even in NS having a good economy isn't necessarily incompatible with good civil rights... or even with a good environment: For example, Bears Armed.
True. But the Bears are wise and prudent. Few would accuse Ardchoille's population of that. ;D
We are now led by a person who likes burgers and soda instead of choclate milk and bagels. A revolution has already begun.