WA Delegate: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 3 years 11 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, International Western Union, The Darwin Allied Republics, and Testregionia.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Zhaucauozian Friendship
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 2,050th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels||New York Times Democracy||“Where there's a meadow, there's happy frocliking! Yay!”|
|2.||The Randomly Relevant Ratbags of Ardchoille||Democratic Socialists||“Do the opposite”|
|3.||The Chocolate n Love filled land of Kumbayaa||Democratic Socialists||“There's nothing that can't be fixed by a big warm hug.”|
|4.||The Mods want tacos fiefdom of Lunatic Goofballs||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May The Tacos Never Run Out”|
|5.||The Pseudo-monarchistic nation of Bjaweir||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert”|
|6.||The Turf of Hamstersaurus Rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Squeeeee!!!!”|
|7.||The United Imperial Hegemony of The 93rd Coalition||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Omnes sub caelo.”|
|8.||The Dawning of The Age of Aquarius||Left-wing Utopia||“The Moon is in the 7th house; Jupiter aligns with Mars”|
|9.||The Democratic Meritocracy of Kryozerkia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.”|
|10.||The Most Serene Republic of East Jabip||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mimi, non loqui”|
- 4 days ago: The Catnip-crazed kitteh of Lol-cats arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 5 days ago: The People's Republic of Nation of Redd arrived from The East Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Slightly Awesome Nation of I8pichu of the region Oceanside cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 7 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 838th Treasury of the region Oceanside ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 12 days ago: The Undead Pirhana-Kittens of Tehet Cats arrived from Balder.
- 13 days ago: The People's Republic of Vrakil arrived from The North Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Darkly Planned Obsolescence of Evil Grantica of the region Oceanside cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Sorhiasn of the region Oceanside ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 17 days ago: The Undead Pirhana-Kittens of Tehet Cats ceased to exist.
- 22 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United League of Nations and Zhaucauozian Friendship.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
It just means we prefer to wait for a topic worthy of discussion to arise naturally rather than blither aimlessly. ^_^
Actually, this is a worthy topic, but every time I try to answer it I end up with a message box so full of text it would put a Russian novelist to shame. So I'll cut it to: read the stickies in each forum. There are different styles of RP (roleplay) and they're all worth a look. Issues is, to me, a very specialised form; the writing is fun, but statistics-play demands an awful lot of attention. One version of Gameplay offers regional politics, where you can vie to become Lord Chief Justice or whatever, or balance your region's alliances. As you can see, ZF doesn't go in for that style of play much, but you don't have to leave here to play it; just make another puppet in whatever region appeals. The other version of GP is raiding/defending, which I'm too polite to discuss in public.
Thank you Relevant Ratbags. We appreciate your taking time to answer. So far, we're enjoying a slow-paced game of governing our own little world and don't feel much like raiding/defending or even governing others. :)
Pika! pika-pika, Pikachuu, Pika! pika pika.. Pika!!
Greetings! On behalf of Vrakil, We are happy to be a part of such peacefull and Large lands! We hope to help production and Enlightenment For Our and your people. Pika-Pika! Were more focused on how Much we can progress more than Much war. Long Prosperity and Life!
Pika! Welcome! Aroo!
Pika-Pika! Welcome dear Pikkachus, from the land of Hedgehogs! (Our mimes wave hello!)
Howdy! (quietly waving back)
*surreptitiously switches on a red-dot laser pointer*
*chases ebil red dot*