WA Delegate (non-executive): The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 165 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, International Western Union, Testregionia, The Truly Holy Roman Union, and Titan.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Zhaucauozian Friendship
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 18,176th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Frayed edge of The Fabric of Reality||Left-Leaning College State||“As long as you hail Great Cthulhu, you can do whatever.”|
|2.||The Allied States of Gun Manufacturers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We believe everyone has the right to a well built gun”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of We-R-Igors||Compulsory Consumerist State||“A thpair hand wenth needeth.”|
|4.||The Undead Pirhana-Kittens of Tehet Cats||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tehethtethe!”|
|5.||The Ravenous Horde of Hungry Hungry Bears||Capitalizt||“WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD _ Make us an offer”|
|6.||The Awesomeness of Kyle||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bow down to the awesomeness of Kyle!”|
|7.||The Holy Floydian Landmark of Battersea Powerstation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A Shelter From Pigs On The Wing”|
|8.||The Community of Ardchoilleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Floreat omnes”|
|9.||The Free Land of Here and Somwhere Else||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradox? WHAT paradox?”|
|10.||The Republic of Angry sapient carrots||Corporate Bordello||“http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38”|
- 23 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 45 days ago: Ferenghinar ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 73 days ago: The Congrialmentary Democracy of Tigeria of the region The Rose Meadows proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: Ferenghinar arrived from The East Pacific.
- 76 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Grimmerstein ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 81 days ago: Jellpop of the region Peace and eternity proposed constructing embassies.
- 84 days ago: Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 98 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
Hmmm ... Forbidden Planet for being a groundbreaker ... When Worlds Collide ... The Thing From Another World, the old one that Howard Hawkes produced and probably directed ... Bladerunner (Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep, which you should read)... Star Wars the Original because "Obi-Wan Kenobi ... Obi-Wan ... Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time." ... the fourth Star Trek movie because "Nuclear wessels" and "You really have gone where no man has gone before" ... the original Day The Earth Stood Still ... the Gene Barry War of the Worlds ... King Kong and Frankenstein are sci-fi, really ...
hee hee ... those are off the top of my head ... more later ...
I've a question for any of my fellow region mates who have read George Martin's A Song of Fire and Ice series.....Is there any character that doesn't get killed either quite gruesomely or graphically, or simply get his or her head cut off? I'm trying to read the damned series and every time I start liking a character....BAM! they're DEAD!!!!! Its beginning to royally peeve me off. I made it through three books and Tyrion Lannister is the only one of my favorites to survive.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words: http://i.imgur.com/X5JznsJ.jpg (hint: each of those tags is a death).
Today I was planning on reading more of the first book of Game of Thrones but experienced hearbreak! My copy had a HUGE misprint! A good chunk of pages were missing and replaced with the wrong pages!
I was fine until pg. 184 then it jumped to 601! At pg. 664, I was returned to the original order, at pg. 249. So, I had to exchange my defective paperback.
Yikes! That can be a little mind-bending, you're reading along and then blam!
There's a famous error in, I think, the Historia Augusta, a history from the 4th century, where a quire of pages, probably 16, fell out and was stuck back in in the wrong place. That book was then copied and the copyist didn't notice, so we have subsequent copies with those pages transposed.
That is so depressing....:(
Yes it is. :(
Been a while since something happened. *pops thermobaric weapon*
*wind rustles over the dunes*
You must be in Belgium.
Nah, across the sea and far away.