WA Delegate (non-executive): The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 86 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, International Western Union, Testregionia, The Truly Holy Roman Union, and Titan.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Zhaucauozian Friendship
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 1,279th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Democratic Meritocracy of Kryozerkia||Left-Leaning College State||“Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.”|
|2.||The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Where there's a meadow, there's happy frocliking! Yay!”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Farnhamia||Left-wing Utopia||“Non Calor Sed Umor”|
|4.||The Free Toy With Every Meal of Ardchoille||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do the opposite”|
|5.||The Holy Easter Egg Hunter of Kumbayaa||Democratic Socialists||“There's nothing that can't be fixed by a big warm hug.”|
|6.||The United Imperial Hegemony of The 93rd Coalition||Democratic Socialists||“Omnes sub caelo.”|
|7.||The Pseudo-monarchistic nation of Bjaweir||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Yon pusca neer gon b scraffin nae wee burdis no. y'ken?”|
|8.||The Mega Budge-a-rific Paradise of Shelled Parakeets||New York Times Democracy||“Chirp whistle tweet chitter warble”|
|9.||The Mods want tacos fiefdom of Lunatic Goofballs||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May The Tacos Never Run Out”|
|10.||The Allied States of Gun Manufacturers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We believe everyone has the right to a well built gun”|
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Armed Jello Empire of Jellpop of the region Peace and Eternity proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 19 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 21 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 53 days ago: Embassy established between Zhaucauozian Friendship and Titan.
- 56 days ago: The Free Toy With Every Meal of Ardchoille agreed to construct embassies with Titan.
- 56 days ago: The Federated Segments of Scolopendra of the region Titan proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: The Mechanical Empire of The House of Zyy of the region The Customs Court of Elderly Peoples proposed constructing embassies.
- 63 days ago: East jabip ceased to exist.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
Mature, insightful thoughts on the card game: WAAAAAHHHH! My cards were dumb! Everybody else got the good ones! WAAAAAHHHHH!
Heh. I didn't get much chance to even look at the game. In fact, the description of it was the first time I'd even heard of the real one. Not my favorite April Fool's Day ... well, it wasn't even a joke, was it?
After months of exile, I make my triumphant return to the board.
*does a barrel roll*
We applaud for nothing less than a triple twist, with pike.
Is the pike poached, maybe in white wine?
@ Farn: Possibly. I do have a bit of a thing about a whisper of lemon, though.
Meanwhile, allow me to crow on a point of regional supremacy ...
At last, at last, my citizens are more politically apathetic than The Holy Easter Egg Hunter of Kumbayaa's! We have out-mellowed you! I have been striving for this for years! (In a laid-back fashion, of course.)
The fact that we're still out-yawned by 93rd's and Farn's does take a bit of the gilt off the gingerbread, though.
Really? Oh. Whatever, man. That's cool with me, I think. *glazes over slightly*
Ah, lovely scent of 1-Methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)-cyclohexene ...