WA Delegate: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 2 years 345 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, International Western Union, The Darwin Allied Republics, The United League of Nations, and Testregionia.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Zhaucauozian Friendship
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 913th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Democratic Meritocracy of Kryozerkia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.”|
|2.||The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels||New York Times Democracy||“Where there's a meadow, there's happy frocliking! Yay!”|
|3.||The Chocolate n Love filled land of Kumbayaa||Democratic Socialists||“There's nothing that can't be fixed by a big warm hug.”|
|4.||The Turf of Hamstersaurus Rex||Left-wing Utopia||“Squeeeee!!!!”|
|5.||The Frayed edge of The Fabric of Reality||Left-Leaning College State||“As long as you hail Great Cthulhu, you can do whatever.”|
|6.||The Pseudo-monarchistic nation of Bjaweir||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert”|
|7.||The Allied States of Gun Manufacturers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We believe everyone has the right to a well built gun”|
|8.||The Mods want tacos fiefdom of Lunatic Goofballs||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May The Tacos Never Run Out”|
|9.||The Randomly Relevant Ratbags of Ardchoille||Democratic Socialists||“Do the opposite”|
|10.||The Dawning of The Age of Aquarius||Left-wing Utopia||“The Moon is in the 7th house; Jupiter aligns with Mars”|
Last poll: “Who has played Call of Duty?”
- 7 days ago: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels created a new regional poll: "Who has played Call of Duty?".
- 11 days ago: The Bob Saget Marathon of Utracias Evil Spawn arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 15 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Zetegen.
- 17 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Zimbabwe.
- 19 days ago: The Commonwealth of Manick of the region Unie proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels created a new regional poll: "Should we have a regional constitution?".
- 22 days ago: The Protectorate of ULN Ambassador Zhaucauozian Friendship ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Cardoness ZF ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: Embassy established between Zhaucauozian Friendship and Testregionia.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
We got bored. We decided to do our factbook. Wiki-style! page=dispatch/id=274798
Ye ... gods. That is impressive. I am awed by the formatting, awed by the fractal, awed by the inventiveness, and totally overawed by the international chronological missile.
Just one of our many military toys. We still have to write up the military section section to do that justice.
We still have our history to write, and it's far from honourable. At least if we don't retcon the parts we RPd back on Jolt.
My nation just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
We're getting closer to finishing our nation's factbook. Everyone here is welcome to borrow the template I modified from one available on the forums.
Couldn't resist that "like". Wait till we get a "send flowers and chocolates" button!
I can help anyone who wants some layout help with the bbcode. It's similar to HTML in many ways which I've been playing around with since 1997 (this includes 3 college credits).
That awkward moment when you realize your father may be a former Mafia soldier.
That awkward moment when you wonder what on earth caused somebody else's awkward moment.
Because in the car this morning, he talked exactly like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMXLjd1__U
I mean, it doesn't really help that he adores the picture. Or that he told me numerous times he considered joining.
Or that he's Italian.
Or that he has racist leanings.
...all warning signs, I guess.