WA Delegate: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 1 year 286 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Zhaucauozian Friendship
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 9,788th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Motuavia||Anarchy||“Better to bear troubles bravely than try to escape them”|
|2.||The Chocolate n Love filled land of Kumbayaa||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“There's nothing that can't be fixed by a big warm hug.”|
|3.||The Holy Floydian Landmark of Battersea Powerstation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A Shelter From Pigs On The Wing”|
|4.||The Community of Ardchoilleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Floreat omnes”|
|5.||The Free Land of Romanestan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Phrales! Romanes!”|
|6.||The Frayed edge of The Fabric of Reality||Corporate Bordello||“As long as you hail Great Cthulhu, you can do whatever.”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Grimmerstein||Democratic Socialists||“Wuff! Grrrr, rrr, rrr, pant-pant, whine. ARF! ARF!”|
|8.||The Mods want tacos fiefdom of Lunatic Goofballs||Capitalizt||“May The Tacos Never Run Out”|
|9.||The Turf of Hamstersaurus Rex||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Squeeeee!!!!”|
|10.||The Ravenous Horde of Hungry Hungry Bears||Capitalizt||“WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD _ Make us an offer”|
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Republic of Synthethic departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Republic of Synthethic arrived from Axis Dictatorship.
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Englisc of the region Kingdom of Englisc proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The United Socialist States of Mojave of the region Nesapo proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical Socialism and Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The United Kingdom of Tredinnick of the region Callington proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Queendom of Novacia of the region Allied Nations of the Southeast proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Community of Dancehutchopia of the region Serenitia proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Zomree Land of Ivanzombie of the region Northern Spetsnaz proposed constructing embassies.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
You sure you sent the pompous wine to the correct place?
Send it to everyone just to make sure. Wouldn't want to see anyone lacking an impish little white with overtones of lemon myrtle and river-stone on the front palate, underpinned by suggestions of smoked trout with aioli and galloping to a lilting finish with a mischievous avalanche of sundried linen.
That's "sun-dried linen". "Sundried linen" ... ewww. That sounds as if the blacksmith's socks and the dish-pig's apron have been chucked into the vintage as well.
Well in that case... *Sets out 25 bottles of various wines and vintages, all quite arrogant.*
*Sets out 25 bottles of various wines and vintages, all quite arrogant.*
*reduces her share of said goodies to whimpering obedience* *chug-a-lug*
*<Bears surge to the bar>*
Good day all.
We've been rather busy. Our various diplomatic missions have been tied up and we've unfortunately been unable to attend to our duties with our usual zeal and diligence. Our diplomatic corps has been stretched thin following the sudden retirement of a number of officials. Rest assured, however, we've been working with the remainder to bring out numbers back up and will be paying better attention since all matters will be dealt with properly.
That said... someone say something about "free drinks"?
Well, I came close. Guess I'll do a clean up of the draft and try again later. Congratulations to Cowardly Pacifists for getting "On the Declaration of War" to the floor for a vote! I think this calls for a drink, two even!
Also, does anyone know when the mass TG system will be up and running?
The debate over that proposal is starting to get quite heated. We'll have to see how this one plays out.