WA Delegate: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 3 years 133 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, International Western Union, The Darwin Allied Republics, Testregionia, and The Truly Holy Roman Union.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Zhaucauozian Friendship
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 16,677th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Frayed edge of The Fabric of Reality||Left-Leaning College State||“As long as you hail Great Cthulhu, you can do whatever.”|
|2.||The Democratic Meritocracy of Kryozerkia||Left-Leaning College State||“Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.”|
|3.||The Imperial Dragon Empire of Kutou-koku||Left-Leaning College State||“Ex Scientia Vera”|
|4.||The Apocalyptic Zombie Warthogs of Weaponized EMP Monopolies||Corporate Police State||“Murdering electronics since 2002.”|
|5.||The Allied States of Gun Manufacturers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We believe everyone has the right to a well built gun”|
|6.||The Holy Floydian Landmark of Battersea Powerstation||Civil Rights Lovefest||“A Shelter From Pigs On The Wing”|
|7.||The Republic of Angry sapient carrots||Corporate Bordello||“http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=38”|
|8.||The Ravenous Horde of Hungry Hungry Bears||Capitalizt||“WILL FIGHT FOR FOOD _ Make us an offer”|
|9.||The Free Land of Here and Somwhere Else||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradox? WHAT paradox?”|
|10.||The Undead Pirhana-Kittens of Tehet Cats||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tehethtethe!”|
- 4 days ago: Hollandland ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Zhaucauozian Friendship and The Truly Holy Roman Union.
- 12 days ago: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels tagged the region "Pacifist".
- 12 days ago: The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels agreed to construct embassies with The Truly Holy Roman Union.
- 13 days ago: The Empire of United Sectors of Earth of the region The Truly Holy Roman Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Free Toy With Every Meal of Ardchoille arrived from Balder.
- 24 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Grimmerstein ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: Regional Founder The Free Toy With Every Meal of Ardchoille ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Free Land of TULON Admin of the region The United League of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Queendom of Specificness departed this region for Europeia.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
So, how are things?
Jutht thpiffy, maithter.
Ah, good. Yes. And how are we managing the accounts? The ones we have full of money?
Requesting endorsement so i can propose legislation to the WA regarding peace keeping
<does impersonation of Bones McCoy>
Dammit maithter! I'm a thurgeon not an accountant! :D
I thought you had to have a degree, a certain degree of manual dexterity, to be a surgeon...
Yeth, but using an accubuth cauthes my fingerth to cramp up maithter.
Logging in just to put on my Christmas hat. Hope everyone has a great holiday season!
Notify everyone that election season has come to Monkey Island!
Use the official diplomatic paper! Not that stuff we put out when Ard visits!
For Immediate Diplomatic Release!
From: Alcon Enta
Fleet Marshal of Ainocra
Top Banana of Monkey Island
Subject: Election Season in Monkey Island!
Today the Marshal of the fleet called for a general election in
Monkey Island. The new term of government is set to begin on
Jan 1 of the new year.
After opening the floor for nominations he closed his speech with the following.
"I have always believed that one of the hallmarks of a functional democracy lies in the execution of a peaceful transfer of power. With that in mind it is my intent not to seek a successive term in the government of Monkey Island.
I do not rule out future service, but for the time being I feel I should step aside."
More news as it develops!