WA Delegate (non-executive): The Happy Flying Meadow of Three Weasels (elected 121 days ago)
Embassies: San Francisco Bay Area, Monkey Island, The Pleiades, Antarctic Oasis, That Place Over There, Final Fantasy, City Ankh Morpork, Oceanside, Minecraftia, Discworld, International Western Union, Testregionia, The Truly Holy Roman Union, and Titan.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Zhaucauozian Friendship
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Zhaucauozian Friendship is ranked 18,413th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The United Imperial Hegemony of The 93rd Coalition||Democratic Socialists||“Omnes sub caelo.”|
|2.||The Pseudo-monarchistic nation of Bjaweir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yon pusca neer gon b scraffin nae wee burdis no. y'ken?”|
|3.||The Frayed edge of The Fabric of Reality||Left-Leaning College State||“As long as you hail Great Cthulhu, you can do whatever.”|
|4.||The Chocolate n love filled land of Kumbayaa||Democratic Socialists||“There's nothing that can't be fixed by a big warm hug.”|
|5.||The Free Toy With Every Meal of Ardchoille||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Do the opposite”|
|6.||The Dawning of The Age of Aquarius||Left-wing Utopia||“The Moon is in the 7th house; Jupiter aligns with Mars”|
|7.||The Awesomeness of Kyle||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bow down to the awesomeness of Kyle!”|
|8.||The Community of Ardchoilleans||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Floreat omnes”|
|9.||The Free Land of Here and Somwhere Else||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradox? WHAT paradox?”|
|10.||The Undead Pirhana-Kittens of Tehet Cats||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tehethtethe!”|
- 1 day ago: Ferenghinar ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Forgotten Lands of Medax of the region The Waters of Lethe proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Regional Security Cheif of Tigeria of the region The Rose Meadows proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: Ferenghinar arrived from The East Pacific.
- 32 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Grimmerstein ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 36 days ago: The Armed Jello Empire of Jellpop of the region Peace and Eternity proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 54 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 56 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zhaucauozian Friendship.
Zhaucauozian Friendship Regional Message Board
We are breaking our long held tradition of not ever supplying a delegate "approval" to any Security Council proposal to add ours to the Liberate TBR proposal. We will further break tradition - should it become quorate - to vote for it. We encourage others here to vote for it when the time comes. TBR has been nothing but bullies over these years and their comeuppance has arrived. What goes around comes around.
To the trenches then.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.
But ... Saint Crispin's day is in October.
Details, schmetails! To the barricades, comrades! No bishop, no King! No taxation without representation! Down with mod oppression!
er ... All hail the Citizen Mods, Tribunes of the People! (Sorry, I must've walked onto the wrong set.)
Dominoes nabiscos, child. +++
Et come spear at you, two-oh.
Does reading about Ceres bring you out in (bright, mysterious) spots?
I know that reading about Ares thrusts me into a Klingon blood-rage.
Mythology is fun.
Ceres is a nice gal. Wonderful cook, vegetarian, of course. She makes amazing bread. A little clingy about Persephone, of course, but when your daughter up and disappears one day you will get a little upset.
Well, we can expect light to Dawn in the next few days, when we should get a clearer picture of what causes the spots. Maybe NASA just has to give up chocolate, get more outdoor exercise, use oily-skin cleansers and make an effort to get involved in a nicer social group, one that's not judgmental about physical appearance.