WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Zetegen
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 13,927th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|2.||The Union of Lumination||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
|4.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Let's all just take a nap”|
- 42 days ago: The Monks of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 43 days ago: The Incorporated States of Winged Hussar 17 of the region Empire Coalition ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 60 days ago: The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan of the region Minecraftia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 60 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XIII of the region Minecraftia ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 91 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United San Diego States and Zetegen.
- 92 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Empire of Islam and Zetegen.
- 95 days ago: The United Emirate of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 121 days ago: Embassy established between Zetegen and The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 124 days ago: The Union of Lumination agreed to construct embassies with The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 128 days ago: The Classification of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.
hey i noticed that this isnt a very active region, no offense. well im trying to create an active military region to try and counter the black riders as far fetched as that may be. If you were to join now and help make the region bigger you can take place as one of my generals its first come first serve currently and we need more man power:)
Can I join your region?