WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Zetegen
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 15,747th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Let's all just take a nap”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
|3.||The Union of Lumination||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Capitalist Paradise||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Space For Periods and Zetegen.
- 27 days ago: The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region The Space For Periods ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 37 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Zetegen.
- 41 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 55 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 57 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 70 days ago: The Borderlands of Gardenville arrived from Osiris.
- 91 days ago: The Borderlands of Gardenville ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: The Yotsuban Battalion of Great Byzantium of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 108 days ago: The Borderlands of War Bringer 25 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.
hey i noticed that this isnt a very active region, no offense. well im trying to create an active military region to try and counter the black riders as far fetched as that may be. If you were to join now and help make the region bigger you can take place as one of my generals its first come first serve currently and we need more man power:)
Can I join your region?