WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Zetegen
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 2,701st in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Union of Lumination||Corporate Police State||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
|3.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Capitalist Paradise||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|4.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Left-wing Utopia||“Let's all just take a nap”|
- 4 days ago: The Grand Duchy of New switz empire of the region The United Nations 2 proposed constructing embassies.
- 89 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Zetegen.
- 93 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 108 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Mesao Frio of the region The United San Diego States cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 109 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Remoqoq of the region The United San Diego States ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 109 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Mesao Frio of the region The United San Diego States cancelled the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 111 days ago: The Worlds best sniper of White_Death of the region The United San Diego States ordered the closure of its embassy in Zetegen.
- 118 days ago: Tadiscia departed this region for The Democratic Kingdom of the Illawarra.
- 118 days ago: Tadiscia arrived from The United Socialist Impure Lands.
- 118 days ago: Incipispherian derse departed this region for The United Socialist Impure Lands.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
War, is inevitable, if you have no military force (puppy dog eyes lol) you will be invaded, then what will you wish you haden't gotten rid of, toast, of course but mainly the Mili-tar-eeee.
War, is it? Well, Lumination's military budget almost exceeds every other nation in this region combined! Once you take our ally, Lunamarius, out of the equation, we are unstoppable! Now, which country was it that just signed its death warrant? If you could just identify yourself so we know where to point our orbital railguns, that'd be great, otherwise we won't know who to shoot at and you'll get off scot-free!
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.