WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Zetegen
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 18,444th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
|3.||The Union of Lumination||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Capitalist Paradise||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Let's all just take a nap”|
- : The Majestic Katherinean Empire of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of Lunavarius arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Empire of Lunamarius arrived from Balder.
- : The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz arrived from Balder.
- : The Union of Lumination arrived from Osiris.
- : The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz ceased to exist.
- : The Incorporated States of Lunavarius ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Lunamarius ceased to exist.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.
hey i noticed that this isnt a very active region, no offense. well im trying to create an active military region to try and counter the black riders as far fetched as that may be. If you were to join now and help make the region bigger you can take place as one of my generals its first come first serve currently and we need more man power:)
Can I join your region?