WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Zetegen
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 16,345th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Capitalist Paradise||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
|3.||The Union of Lumination||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Let's all just take a nap”|
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Embassy established between Zetegen and The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 5 days ago: The Union of Lumination agreed to construct embassies with The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 9 days ago: The Reptile of Darwinish Brentsylvania of the region The Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Zetegen and Empire Coalition.
- 15 days ago: The Union of Lumination agreed to construct embassies with Empire Coalition.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Zen.
- 25 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Zhaucauozian Friendship.
- 29 days ago: The Dictatorship of Death Central ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: The Dictatorship of North and South Korea ceased to exist.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.
hey i noticed that this isnt a very active region, no offense. well im trying to create an active military region to try and counter the black riders as far fetched as that may be. If you were to join now and help make the region bigger you can take place as one of my generals its first come first serve currently and we need more man power:)
Can I join your region?