WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Zetegen
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 2,034th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Capitalist Paradise||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|2.||The Union of Lumination||Corporate Police State||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
|4.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Left-wing Utopia||“Let's all just take a nap”|
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Ryania departed this region for Minecraftia.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Ryania arrived from City of Edinburgh.
- 13 days ago: The Federal Republic of Holanda of the region Dutch Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Armed Republic of Omega Alpha Omega Command of the region The military of aoan proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Armed Republic of Omega Alpha Omega Command departed this region for The military of aoan.
- 22 days ago: The Armed Republic of Omega Alpha Omega Command arrived from The military of aoan.
- 25 days ago: Embassy established between Zetegen and The Illuminati.
- 28 days ago: The Union of Lumination agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 30 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
War, is it? Well, Lumination's military budget almost exceeds every other nation in this region combined! Once you take our ally, Lunamarius, out of the equation, we are unstoppable! Now, which country was it that just signed its death warrant? If you could just identify yourself so we know where to point our orbital railguns, that'd be great, otherwise we won't know who to shoot at and you'll get off scot-free!
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.
hey i noticed that this isnt a very active region, no offense. well im trying to create an active military region to try and counter the black riders as far fetched as that may be. If you were to join now and help make the region bigger you can take place as one of my generals its first come first serve currently and we need more man power:)