WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Union of Lumination
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Zetegen
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Zetegen is ranked 1,785th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Union of Lumination||Corporate Police State||“The unworthy shall die. The worthy will die sooner.”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Orzwelz||Left-wing Utopia||“Let's all just take a nap”|
|3.||The Incorporated States of Lunavarius||Capitalist Paradise||“Greed is good; actual possession of wealth is better”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Lunamarius||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We're not always right, but I'm sure *you* never are”|
|5.||The Borderlands of Gardenville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All creatures great and small”|
- 6 days ago: The Federal Republic of Jinnahbad of the region United Emirates and States of Islam proposed constructing embassies.
- 63 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Johnsy Moses and Zetegen.
- 83 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The region of widespread awesomeness and Zetegen.
- 128 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The united nations against everything and Zetegen.
- 148 days ago: The Commonwealth of Anteating ceased to exist.
- 158 days ago: The Protectorate of Good Old Money of the region Free Market proposed constructing embassies.
- 176 days ago: The Commonwealth of Anteating arrived from World conservative council.
- 244 days ago: The Wisdom and Glory of The Head of Apollo of the region Sons of ajax proposed constructing embassies.
- 255 days ago: Fowle departed this region for The Moon.
- 262 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Sons of ajax and Zetegen.
Zetegen Regional Message Board
War, is inevitable, if you have no military force (puppy dog eyes lol) you will be invaded, then what will you wish you haden't gotten rid of, toast, of course but mainly the Mili-tar-eeee.
War, is it? Well, Lumination's military budget almost exceeds every other nation in this region combined! Once you take our ally, Lunamarius, out of the equation, we are unstoppable! Now, which country was it that just signed its death warrant? If you could just identify yourself so we know where to point our orbital railguns, that'd be great, otherwise we won't know who to shoot at and you'll get off scot-free!
Shoot at me because I'm about sick and tired of this game, try cybernations. net
Ugh, that game. Never again.
HA I still think it's better than nationstates. Even with all the warmongerers.
Try having your nation effectively held for ransom for half a year, for the sole reason that you picked the wrong alliance to join (To avoid being dog piled ironically.) An alliance that was mercilessly destroyed for the comparatively trivial actions of one rogue member. And then they tell you to take your nation (Which is by far older than any other nation in the alliance) and go out in a blaze of glory. And when you try to escape, you're tainted by association and have no choice but to make unjust reparations in order to be allowed sanctuary into another alliance, all the while trapped inside peace mode. And then when you're finally done giving away the last of your pride, you're shown contempt for not jumping through the mind numbing bureaucratic hurdles in a more timely fashion. Until one day you attempt to login only to find you stopped caring about the game long enough for your nation to evaporate into nothingness.
Wait, you were in that alliance to? Thats how I gave up on cybernations, but thanks to it I found this.
Congrats on being featured have a giant cookie to celebrate (::)
Congrats on being featued, friends.
Missed being featured a second time. Sigh.