WA Delegate (non-executive): The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X (elected 119 days ago)
Embassies: Persian Tricycle Riders.
Youth Rights Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Youth Rights Alliance
As a region, Youth Rights Alliance is ranked 15,724th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Anarchist Commune of Puchi||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We're crazy and we know it”|
|2.||The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X||Left-wing Utopia||“Nescimus quid agamus, sed pro nobis fungitur.”|
- 16 days ago: The Confederacy of Surren-Mallaer departed this region for Socialist Alliance.
- 16 days ago: The Confederacy of Mallaer-Surren departed this region for Socialist Alliance.
- 16 days ago: The Confederacy of Surren-Mallaer arrived from The Pacific.
- 16 days ago: The Confederacy of Mallaer-Surren arrived from The East Pacific.
- 17 days ago: The People's Empire of Faal Lot Himdah of the region The Great Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 119 days ago: The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X became regional WA Delegate.
- 121 days ago: The Anarchist Commune of Puchi arrived from Osiris.
- 130 days ago: The Commonwealth of Som People ceased to exist.
- 159 days ago: The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X granted posting privileges on the Youth Rights Alliance Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 171 days ago: Som people arrived from Leviathan.
Youth Rights Alliance Regional Message Board
Hello region. Mind if I join?
Hey people, great little region growing here i think :)
So, where is everybody from?
Hello everybody in the Youth Rights Alliance I just moved here and would like to know if there is anything that I should know? :)
Hi there - time to grow?