WA Delegate (non-executive): The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X (elected 122 days ago)
Embassies: Persian Tricycle Riders.
Youth Rights Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Youth Rights Alliance
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Youth Rights Alliance is ranked 479th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X||Left-wing Utopia||“Nescimus quid agamus, sed pro nobis fungitur.”|
|2.||The Anarchist Commune of Puchi||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We're crazy and we know it”|
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Gosseland ceased to exist.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Gosseland arrived from Allies Of The North Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of Surren-Mallaer departed this region for Socialist Alliance.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of Mallaer-Surren departed this region for Socialist Alliance.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of Surren-Mallaer arrived from The Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of Mallaer-Surren arrived from The East Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The People's Empire of Faal Lot Himdah of the region The Great Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X became regional WA Delegate.
- 124 days ago: The Anarchist Commune of Puchi arrived from Osiris.
- 133 days ago: The Commonwealth of Som People ceased to exist.
Youth Rights Alliance Regional Message Board
Hello region. Mind if I join?
Hey people, great little region growing here i think :)
So, where is everybody from?
Hello everybody in the Youth Rights Alliance I just moved here and would like to know if there is anything that I should know? :)
Hi there - time to grow?