WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Persian Tricycle Riders.
Youth Rights Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Youth Rights Alliance
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Youth Rights Alliance is ranked 14,229th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Somaen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Creemos en vosotros”|
|2.||The Happily Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nescimus quid agamus, sed pro nobis fungitur.”|
- 37 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Terzovinia departed this region for Hari subiantoro coli.
- 37 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Somaen arrived from Spanistan.
- 38 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Terzovinia arrived from Northeast Grestin.
- 128 days ago: The Colony of Clapworts departed this region for Optimus.
- 128 days ago: The Colony of Clapworts arrived from The East Pacific.
- 138 days ago: The Commonwealth of Jenni Nation ceased to exist.
- 166 days ago: Jenni nation arrived from Gatesville Inc.
- 205 days ago: Southern saratoga of the region Alliance of casual nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 211 days ago: Equalitatia departed this region for New otono.
- 211 days ago: Equalitatia arrived from New otono.
Youth Rights Alliance Regional Message Board
Hello region. Mind if I join?
Hey people, great little region growing here i think :)
So, where is everybody from?
Hello everybody in the Youth Rights Alliance I just moved here and would like to know if there is anything that I should know? :)
Hi there - time to grow?