WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 1 year 35 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Yorkshire
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 5,433rd in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Elland Road||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Marching on Together”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Eldaviido||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Voveo Vovi Votum Eldavīdo”|
|3.||The Grandma's in charge of Wetwang on the Wolds||Capitalist Paradise||“There's no one quite like me”|
|4.||The Riggwelter drinkers of Sheeplike people||Democratic Socialists||“I stood in the attic a piano up my nose”|
|5.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Nappa Gisburn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where there's muck there's brass”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of The Mattabooloo||Democratic Socialists||“Canoes4U”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Parinth||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nuts!”|
|8.||The Republic of Salamanca||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fingerprints in the sandstone”|
|9.||The Tranquility of South Yorkshire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You want me to need it, I don't need it.”|
|10.||The Republic of Forin||Moralistic Democracy||“Force through union.”|
- 13 hours ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Europeian Grand Admiral of Elias Greyjoy departed this region for Europeia.
- 8 days ago: The Democratic States of Gumi Oppression departed this region for Gumiland.
- 8 days ago: The Dictatorship of Stillsbor departed this region for Epogennick.
- 8 days ago: The Fiefdom of Farthest Cliff departed this region for Epogennick.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of Of The Stars departed this region for Epogennick.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Somebody Else departed this region for Epogennick.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Bongolo departed this region for Epogennick.
- 8 days ago: The Queendom of Mama Pig departed this region for Epogennick.
- 8 days ago: The Theocracy of Lapinfeet departed this region for Kyzikos.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
Baaa, too right Granny clever that i like it. True as well.
Well that was a bumpy ride, but all is good now. Except for snow in May, that is.
waky waky, rise and shine!
Lovely day today, nice meal out and a couple of cocktails in my favourite Champagne bar, shame about this region dying!!! Love (slightly glowing) Lisa.
slightly glowing, Lisa do you have news for us?
Nappy my friend, just what are you suggesting??? I will have you know my slightly glowing remark was purely to do the the amount of alcohol consumed, nothing else... Goodness me, a lady of my age is way past stuff like that. Love (those were the days) lisa.
Do you still make those pies?