WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 132 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Yorkshire
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 16,559th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Jorge Rafael Videla||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Jorge Rafaél Videla”|
|2.||The Unified Realms of New Hertfordshire||Corporate Police State||“Through Unity; Through Democracy”|
|3.||The Drunken Arms Market of Beerbellied Missourian Ambassadors||Corporate Police State||“Imperial Pints Are Better.”|
|4.||The Republic of Rygate||Anarchy||“Bully”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Fozz||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|6.||The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Serve and Protect”|
|7.||The Unrecognized State of Biafra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace, Unity, Freedom”|
|8.||The Community of Ridor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Seeing is believing”|
|9.||The Republic of Qaral||Capitalist Paradise||“In God we trust!”|
|10.||The Republic of Regolas||Democratic Socialists||“Raise above yourself!”|
- 19 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected The Great Imperialistic Empire's request for regional embassies.
- 19 days ago: The United Empire of St nevis and kitts of the region The Great Imperialistic Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Writ and Warrant arrived from The North Pacific.
- 27 days ago: The Ridings of United Kingdom of Yorkshire ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Republic of Sue Grabbit and Run ceased to exist.
- 94 days ago: The United Socialist States of Southern Yorkshire ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Lower Canada's request for regional embassies.
- 106 days ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 106 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn's request for regional embassies.
- 106 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
Baaaa, so Granny is not as squeaky clean as she makes out is she? I always thought she drank more of her Nettle Tonic than she sold. Eh?
Beerbelly, does your house have storm cellar? If so can I come and share it - I feel a storm coming on here with some of these posts.
No storm cellar, but I've got a basement. You're welcome to use it if you need to.
We have today formed the Wetwang on the Wolds Home Observationists - in short the WHO. The borders will be manned 24 hours daily. None shall pass - unless I say so.
Grandma (there's no one quite like me)
p.s. that means you too General
Beerbelly, I might book a flight, it looks like things are getting confrontational here.
I advise an aerial invasion of Wetwang on the Wolds unless you want to sneak in and take out the sentries.
NOW HERE THIS.
Please be aware my Smooties are already in position very close to the borders of Wetwang, our firepower being superior to whatever Grandma can throw at us. The Who, as she calls her defenders, really would be no match for my generation of troops and I have sent her a text telling her to allow my men to cross her so called border, if they so wish. There can be no substitute for trained troops and the region will not be fooled again by Grandma and her waffle!!
THAT IS ALL.
General Fuller Schitt, OC region of Yorkshire.
No chance General - that's all I'm saying - no chance. we have stripped every pinball machine of the steel balls, and believe me - this is one fight you will be sorry you started.
None shall pass.
You want to get yourselves away to Honitonia and have a look round there.
Grandma (there's no one quite like me)
Special deal on arms for anyone who is interested.
Baaa, woohoo what is happening here in peaceful Yorkshire. The Smooties versus granny Grumps and her, who did she say? All good fun eh?