WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 204 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Yorkshire
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 16,894th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Unrecognized State of Biafra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace, Unity, Freedom”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Jorge Rafael Videla||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Jorge Rafaél Videla”|
|3.||The Unified Realms of New Hertfordshire||Corporate Police State||“Through Unity; Through Democracy”|
|4.||The Republic of Forin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Force through union.”|
|5.||The Republic of Rygate||Anarchy||“Bully”|
|6.||The Republic of Qaral||Capitalist Paradise||“In God we trust!”|
|7.||The Drunken Arms Market of Beerbellied Missourian Ambassadors||Corporate Police State||“Imperial Pints Are Better.”|
|8.||The Shire of Bryxycon||Democratic Socialists||“For the love of the nation.”|
|9.||The United Kingdom of Varadan||Authoritarian Democracy||“Brave at heart”|
|10.||The Extremely happy people of Branches of trees||Authoritarian Democracy||“The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike”|
- 11 days ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties arrived from Lazarus.
- 13 days ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: Rrrrich ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Germanic Confederation's request for regional embassies.
- 21 days ago: Writ and warrant ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Kingdom of Saxe-Wittenburg of the region Germanic Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth password-protected the region.
- 58 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth removed regional password protection.
- 69 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Yorkshire Union's request for regional embassies.
- 70 days ago: The Kingdom of Mexborough Mafia of the region Yorkshire Union proposed constructing embassies.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
Baaa, come on Granny Grumps I do not believe you can cast aside Ted like that but worry about the tuc tuc? Eh?
Sheepy, I now have Eric as my lackey. He is still learning but I'm sure that one day he will be just as good, if not better than Ted ever was.
Ted went of his own choosing - well I assume he went of his own choosing and wasn't kidnapped by Mr Honitonia.
Grandma (there's no one quite like me)
Well, what to do. The region is doing nothing, should I take the password off and see what happens? Any suggestions welcome.
Plus, Rrrrich has gone a very old resident!
It is a mite slow right now.
Slow is not the word Beerbelly, take the password off and lets have a crack at some invaders!
I think most of the nations here have been here so long invaders find it very hard to do anything with them. They usually stay for a week or so and then leave. Some even join the region as did Beerbellied, if I am not mistaken.
Baaa, anything to make the region switch on more. Eh?
You're not mistaken.
Well it seems to me the natives are either all dead, or don't care. Three more days for someone to voice their opinion, then the password is disabled.