WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 110 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Yorkshire
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 7,178th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Colony of Pengwiniah Returns||Father Knows Best State||“Pengwins 2 : Penguins 0”|
|2.||The Unified Realms of New Hertfordshire||Corporate Police State||“Through Unity; Through Democracy”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Jorge Rafael Videla||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Jorge Rafaél Videla”|
|4.||The Drunken Arms Market of Beerbellied Missourian Ambassadors||Corporate Police State||“Imperial Pints Are Better.”|
|5.||The Democratic States of Parinth||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nuts!”|
|6.||The Republic of Sword Dancers||Father Knows Best State||“Be Spectacular”|
|7.||The Federation of Visvesvarya||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ride the train of life”|
|8.||The Community of Southern Gargrave||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Our Badgers; Our Strength”|
|9.||The Republic of Rygate||Anarchy||“Bully”|
|10.||The Unrecognized State of Biafra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace, Unity, Freedom”|
- 80 minutes ago: The Honked Off Cow of Woonrocket arrived from The South Pacific.
- 102 minutes ago: The Union of Socialist States of East Antarctica arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 hours ago: The Ocean-Washed Archipelago of Kanaia arrived from The East Pacific.
- 8 hours ago: The Former Delegate of Yorkshire of Fendem departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 8 hours ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth ejected and banned The Former Delegate of Yorkshire of Fendem from the region.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Armed Republic of AIRCARS departed this region for World Alliance.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Armed Republic of AIRCARS arrived from World Alliance.
- 9 days ago: The Former Delegate of Yorkshire of Fendem arrived from Balder.
- 11 days ago: The Empire of Parphonia ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Community of Southern Gargrave arrived from England.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
Goodness me what a windy night it was, lots of damage all around, thankfully not affecting me!
Sounds like some folks have some cleanup to do.
rain rain rain :(
Anybody else suffered with the wind lately? We lost a part of the fence.
We had some serious wind on Thursday. Between that and the temperatures rising to roughly 20C, the Lake of the Ozarks went from completely iced over to completely free of ice. Also did a lot of damage to the docks. Since the Lake is a hydroelectric reservoir, the level fluctuates throughout the year dependent on generation needs and precipitation, which means that rather than piers, the docks rest on floats. Said floats were being sheared off by the ice being forced into them by 70 mph winds.
Grandad had wind - so I got him a kite/
Grandma (there's no one quite like me)
Sorry for not being on lately, enjoying sunshine in Goa, back soon though.
You guys better watch out or set a password or something, The Black Riders are plotting to raid you!
The Black Riders!!! What again? Oh well never mind...