WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 5 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Yorkshire
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 17,456th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Jorge Rafael Videla||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Jorge Rafaél Videla”|
|2.||The Unified Realms of New Hertfordshire||Corporate Police State||“Through Unity; Through Democracy”|
|3.||The Republic of Rygate||Anarchy||“Bully”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Fozz||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|5.||The Shire of Bryxycon||Democratic Socialists||“For the love of the nation.”|
|6.||The Delectable Demeter of Beautiful Lisa||New York Times Democracy||“Things are not what they seem.”|
|7.||The Knights of Klindar||New York Times Democracy||“Cogito Ergo Sum”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of Varadan||Authoritarian Democracy||“Brave at heart”|
|9.||The Republic of Honitonia||Democratic Socialists||“One for all”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Tinor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“E pluribus Unum”|
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth altered the region's flag.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth updated the World Factbook entry.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth removed the tag "Invader".
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth password-protected the region.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth withdrew a request for regional embassies with The Black Riders.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth cancelled the closure of embassies between Yorkshire and The Commonwealth of Kings.
- 5 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth cancelled the closure of embassies between Yorkshire and England.
- 5 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Agietoreumi departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
With all the disruption over the winter between Granny, Honitonia and the lawyers and all sticking their noses in, a restful time isn't too bad
You may well be right Nappa!
Baaa, much rather have bother with Granny and the rest, than these bloody invaders. Eh?
Breaking News :
In Wetwang on the Wolds this morning, Grandma (there's no one quite like her) has officially told Grandad that if he doesn't stop his philandering, a divorce will be in the offing. Grandad has responded by saying if Grandma wasn't so bothered firstly about Ted (and the TucTuc) and then Eric (and the mobile chicken shed from Honitonia) he would file a counter claim.
Grandma was last seen sitting in the snug of the Ferret and Newt, a public house noted for riotous behaviour and lockins)
The Ferret and Newt!! Goodness me Granny grumps, I shall be there within the hour. Get the beers in!!
I was under the impression the infamous Ferret and Newt was the haunt of villains and vagabonds Grandma, now just what does that say about you and the puzzling whereabouts of Ted??
Where are those lawyers when Granny or Grandad might need one?
I fear that things were so slow that I got out of the habit of logging in.
For the record, while we had a few flurries yesterday and this morning, Spring is well and truly here. The grass is green, the flowers are blooming, and the buds on the trees are swelling.
Officially British Summer Time here today, one hours sleep lost! Not a lot of Spring going on though.
Ours started three weeks ago.