WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 74 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Yorkshire
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 9,386th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Allied States of Rrrrich||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't be good, be lucky”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Chrisfor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be Free”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Fozz||Left-Leaning College State||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|4.||The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth||Father Knows Best State||“what you have you hold”|
|5.||The Community of Ridor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Seeing is believing”|
|6.||The Republic of Ruth2||Democratic Socialists||“Cuddle”|
|7.||The Reddening Sunset of Evening||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Amazing”|
|8.||The Shire of Bryxycon||Democratic Socialists||“For the love of the nation.”|
|9.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Nappa Gisburn||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Where there's muck there's brass”|
|10.||The Colony of Elland||Democratic Socialists||“Where there's muck, there's brass”|
- 36 days ago: The United Socialist States of Southern Yorkshire ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Lower Canada's request for regional embassies.
- 48 days ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 48 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn's request for regional embassies.
- 48 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 53 days ago: The Colony of Jorshshore ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties arrived from Lazarus.
- 56 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Derbyshire's request for regional embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Buttsburg of the region Derbyshire proposed constructing embassies.
- 60 days ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties ceased to exist.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
Hello sorry for my absence from here but I have been busy. I have not kidnapped anyone and have had enough of you all blaming me for everything. It seems any newcomer here is the target for your humor. Ted as I have said numerous times has left with the tuctuc and as far as i know went back to grandma, though goodness knows why. Sheeplike person has got some nerve, i have never had anything to do with him yet he blames me!!!! That beerbelly geezer thinking I was giving beer away laced with drugs, well ;what tree does he live in?
Honny lad, don't get too upset about goings on here in Yorkshire. We always strive to bring humour to the region in whatever guise that may be in, we also do it tongue in cheek. We are a very old region and have lost a lot of friends who also kept the banter up, so just go with the flow and give as good as you get. Regards to you, Jobby.
Well said Jobby, what you say about this region is correct. However, we don't believe a word you are saying Honitonia! Where is Ted? Where is the state Tuc Tuc of Grandma of Wetwang? Stop selling this Bootleg plonk laced with goodness know what and be honest with us all.
I have nothing to say other than my state tuctuc is still missing, as is Ted. He has been gone that so long I've just about forgotten what he looks like.
Grandma (there's no one quite like me)
Dear Madam Wetwang
We have today received an email from a man allegeing to be Ted, your chauffer, saying that his is now living in Sheerness with a woman called Mimi (?) and that if you want your Tuc Tuc you'll find it in the same place as Jobby's canoe. We must say that we do not understand this message at all but were asked to inform you as to the contents as "she know exactly what it means".
We trust that you acknowledge that we have fulfilled the requirement and therefore will not be backwards in coming forwards with our 10 guinea fee.
Sue Grabbit and Run
This is going to be fun to watch.
Hey Granny, you want to borrow my shotgun?
Somehow I don't think Granny is going to be bothered about the Tuc Tuc or Mimi but the 10 guinea fee is going to make her blow a gasket.
That's why I offered my shotgun.
Dear Messrs Beerbelly and Gisburn
I fail to see what is humourous or threatening in asking for our fees for a task legitimately conducted and professionally delivered.
Sue Grabbit and Run
Charging fees for unsolicited services is a good way to make enemies, Herr Roadkilt Rabbit.