WA Delegate: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth (elected 84 days ago)
Infection Rate: 99.1% (174.64 billion infected, 1.62 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 67.8 Catastrophic
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Yorkshire
As a region, Yorkshire is ranked 16,030th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Unified Realms of New Hertfordshire||Corporate Police State||“Through Unity; Through Democracy”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Jorge Rafael Videla||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Jorge Rafaél Videla”|
|3.||The Unrecognized State of Biafra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace, Unity, Freedom”|
|4.||The Republic of Rygate||Anarchy||“Bully”|
|5.||The Drunken Arms Market of Beerbellied Missourian Ambassadors||Corporate Police State||“Imperial Pints Are Better.”|
|6.||The Republic of Salamanca||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fingerprints in the sandstone”|
|7.||The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Serve and Protect”|
|8.||The Republic of Regolas||Democratic Socialists||“Raise above yourself!”|
|9.||The Rogue Nation of Runah||Capitalist Paradise||“Fly on your own wings!”|
|10.||The Four Kingdoms of Yensoan||Democratic Socialists||“Going all the way!”|
- 46 days ago: The United Socialist States of Southern Yorkshire ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Lower Canada's request for regional embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn's request for regional embassies.
- 58 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 63 days ago: The Colony of Jorshshore ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties arrived from Lazarus.
- 66 days ago: The Determined democracy of The Mejobsworth rejected Derbyshire's request for regional embassies.
- 68 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Buttsburg of the region Derbyshire proposed constructing embassies.
- 70 days ago: The Pennine crossing protectors of The Smooties ceased to exist.
Yorkshire Regional Message Board
When do you consider someone to no longer be related? After all, with the exception of the odd uncontacted tribe we are all descended from all the same people when you go back an estimated 5,000-15,000 years (what geneticists call the identicle ancestors point)
Good grief, does that mean I could be related to George Galloway??
Maybe Jobby - just maybe :)
Grandma (there's no one quite like me)
You are. The only question is how closely. To make you feel even worse, I read once that out of the pool of Americans whose families have been in this country for at least a century, most are no more distantly related than eighth cousins. I presume that since the last of my ancestors arrived on these shores in the early 1880s from what is now Slovakia, and most having arrived in the 1700s, with a few arriving as early as the 1640s, that this is even more likely for me, and probably for those of you that hail from Jórvik as well.
OMG now it's getting serious - thats not really why we are here :)
I have this problem called link addiction. I get on the Internet to research medieval polearms and end up reading every English-language page on Ingria.
Very interesting but stupid. Beerbelly old chap, I have a cousin twice removed, well three times if you count the time he was drunk. Here in Yorkshire we tend to concentrate on the job in hand and not get sidetracked by some link or other.
I probably agree with you Yorky lad, getting too deep into the origins of relations is not what we really do here in Yorkshire. What worries us is the prolonged absence of Ted, the Tuc Tuc and this talk of Mimi!!!
Jobby, where is your canoe - I seem to remember that was the location of the TucTuc if our solicitor friend is to be trusted?
Oh dear the silly zombie season is upon us. A bit like those raids we suffered from, just something to be endured.