WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan
World Pirates Alliance contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in World Pirates Alliance
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, World Pirates Alliance is ranked 9,108th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Booty Magnet of Pholidoteuthis||Left-wing Utopia||“Avast, ye scurvy scum!”|
|2.||The Rouge Nation of Joli Rouge||Anarchy||“Terra Mariq Potens”|
|3.||The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan||Capitalist Paradise||“ Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me”|
- : The Dominion of Hollibourn of the region Confederation of Former Reborn States proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zyvy raj ceased to exist.
- : Greenjackets ceased to exist.
- : The Merchant Republic of Talitorea of the region The council nations of the confederacy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Zyvy raj arrived from The Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Sith Canada departed this region for Europeia.
- : The People's Republic of Sith Canada arrived from Armasis.
- : Greenjackets arrived from Balder.
- : The Democratic Republic of Arlum of the region The Straw Hat Pirates proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jihng sih of the region The pirate fleet proposed constructing embassies.
World Pirates Alliance Regional Message Board
Fuggit, we're going back to Warzone Airspace. We thought other pirates would be fun, but nooo. This place is a ghost town.
Hello, I will stay here if I am elected as delegate
Ahoy, me hearties!
My region, The Ancient Empires of The World, would like to congratulate you for becoming today's featured region. Congratulations!
Dropping off the annual tribute of rum and booties. What you want with baby booties is beyond me, but have a cargo hold full of the little pink and blue woolly wonders along with another load of rum.
My region, Mirare, sends its congratulations on being featured along with a (metaphorical) plate of cookies. We wish you luck!
congratulations featured region!
I enjoy ghost stories. Through hearing them, I discovered that I was not afraid of ghosts ... they were afraid of me.
*leaves rum cookies for everyone*
Post self-deleted by Somalian pirates.