WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in World Pirates Alliance
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, World Pirates Alliance is ranked 17,277th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Booty Magnet of Pholidoteuthis||Left-wing Utopia||“Avast, ye scurvy scum!”|
|2.||The Rouge Nation of Joli Rouge||Anarchy||“Terra Mariq Potens”|
|3.||The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan||Capitalist Paradise||“ Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Somalian Pirates||Father Knows Best State||“TAKE THE MONEY AND KILL THE HOSTAGES!!!”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of GreenJackets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We've been touched by his noodly appendage”|
- 33 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Somalian Pirates arrived from The West Pacific.
- 99 days ago: The Armed Republic of GreenJackets arrived from Lazarus.
- 99 days ago: The Armed Republic of GreenJackets ceased to exist.
- 161 days ago: The Community of The Isle of Pirates ceased to exist.
- 191 days ago: The isle of pirates arrived from The East Pacific.
- 244 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for World Domination.
- 244 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from World Pudding Alliance.
- 244 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for World order.
- 244 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from World Politics.
- 266 days ago: The Vast Kingdom of Tropicville of the region Straw hat pirates proposed constructing embassies.
World Pirates Alliance Regional Message Board
Fuggit, we're going back to Warzone Airspace. We thought other pirates would be fun, but nooo. This place is a ghost town.
Hello, I will stay here if I am elected as delegate
Ahoy, me hearties!
My region, The Ancient Empires of The World, would like to congratulate you for becoming today's featured region. Congratulations!
Dropping off the annual tribute of rum and booties. What you want with baby booties is beyond me, but have a cargo hold full of the little pink and blue woolly wonders along with another load of rum.
My region, Mirare, sends its congratulations on being featured along with a (metaphorical) plate of cookies. We wish you luck!
congratulations featured region!
I enjoy ghost stories. Through hearing them, I discovered that I was not afraid of ghosts ... they were afraid of me.
*leaves rum cookies for everyone*