WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan
Regional Power: Moderate
World Pirates Alliance contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in World Pirates Alliance
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, World Pirates Alliance is ranked 16,655th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Booty Magnet of Pholidoteuthis||Left-wing Utopia||“Avast, ye scurvy scum!”|
|2.||The Rouge Nation of Joli Rouge||Anarchy||“Terra Mariq Potens”|
|3.||The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan||Capitalist Paradise||“ Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of GreenJackets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We've been touched by his noodly appendage”|
- 20 days ago: The Armed Republic of GreenJackets arrived from Lazarus.
- 21 days ago: The Armed Republic of GreenJackets ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Brookwood8 departed this region for The West Pacific Defense Alliance.
- 31 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Brookwood8 arrived from Keglen.
- 63 days ago: The Free Land of Terra da Pasta ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: The Incorporated States of Billy Mayes ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Pirate Band of Connorstantinople ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: The Dominion of Virgin Isles ceased to exist.
- 96 days ago: The Rogue Nation of This Country is Cooler Than Yours ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Wadejex of the region Callington withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
World Pirates Alliance Regional Message Board
ARRRGH! Ye lot got a new crew to share the waters with. And we be a mighty big one...
Congrats on being featured, friends.
What, we don't talk in this region?
Fuggit, we're going back to Warzone Airspace. We thought other pirates would be fun, but nooo. This place is a ghost town.
Hello, I will stay here if I am elected as delegate
Ahoy, me hearties!
My region, The Ancient Empires of The World, would like to congratulate you for becoming today's featured region. Congratulations!
Dropping off the annual tribute of rum and booties. What you want with baby booties is beyond me, but have a cargo hold full of the little pink and blue woolly wonders along with another load of rum.
My region, Mirare, sends its congratulations on being featured along with a (metaphorical) plate of cookies. We wish you luck!
congratulations featured region!