WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan
Regional Power: Moderate
World Pirates Alliance contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in World Pirates Alliance
As a region, World Pirates Alliance is ranked 254th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Armed Republic of GreenJackets||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We've been touched by his noodly appendage”|
|2.||The Rouge Nation of Joli Rouge||Anarchy||“Terra Mariq Potens”|
|3.||The Ruthless Ways of Capt Morgan||Capitalist Paradise||“ Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me”|
|4.||The Booty Magnet of Pholidoteuthis||Left-wing Utopia||“Avast, ye scurvy scum!”|
- : Rouge pirates ceased to exist.
- : Second greek empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rouge pirates arrived from Pirates.
- : Somalian pirates departed this region for Daikonar.
- : Somalian pirates arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Armed Republic of GreenJackets arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Armed Republic of GreenJackets ceased to exist.
- : The Community of The Isle of Pirates ceased to exist.
- : The isle of pirates arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for World Domination.
World Pirates Alliance Regional Message Board
Fuggit, we're going back to Warzone Airspace. We thought other pirates would be fun, but nooo. This place is a ghost town.
Hello, I will stay here if I am elected as delegate
Ahoy, me hearties!
My region, The Ancient Empires of The World, would like to congratulate you for becoming today's featured region. Congratulations!
Dropping off the annual tribute of rum and booties. What you want with baby booties is beyond me, but have a cargo hold full of the little pink and blue woolly wonders along with another load of rum.
My region, Mirare, sends its congratulations on being featured along with a (metaphorical) plate of cookies. We wish you luck!
congratulations featured region!
I enjoy ghost stories. Through hearing them, I discovered that I was not afraid of ghosts ... they were afraid of me.
*leaves rum cookies for everyone*
Post self-deleted by Somalian pirates.