WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: California, World Alliance, Hippy Haven, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Hill, The Himalayas, DR Congo, Zen, Greenwich Village, SkyRUM, The Republic of Ecuador, Lightmont, and A Door in the Cosmos.
The embassy with The Darwin Allied Republics is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 11 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Woodstock
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 3,213th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Capitalist Paradise||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
|2.||The Free Land of Extremely Corrupt Communists||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace, Love, Anarchy, and Communism”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Jimi Hendrix||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Have you ever been experienced?”|
|4.||The Community of Maybelinena||Democratic Socialists||“You may say that im a dreamer, but im not the only one”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...breakfast in bed for 400,000 people”|
|6.||The Listen of Experience||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Excuse me while I kiss the sky”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Eskvor of the region Lightmont cancelled the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Soviet Ozoiland of Vandoosa Funf of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raiding Fanatics of Jocath of the region Lightmont ordered the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 5 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Green People of the region The Region of Environmental Beauty proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Federal Republic of Eskvor of the region Lightmont cancelled the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 19 days ago: The Dominion of The Holy Zirid Caliphate of the region Lightmont ordered the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 21 days ago: The Community of Maybelinena arrived from The East Pacific.
- 25 days ago: Embassy established between A Door in the Cosmos and Woodstock.
- 25 days ago: Embassy established between Woodstock and Lightmont.
- 28 days ago: The Commonwealth of John Bonham departed this region for The SOP.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
It's okay I'm back. Sorry about the monumental weirdness - I'm still looking for Hippies. I even tried looking in real life but I should've known he'd never be there. I think the last time he tried rl was when he was still in high school. And I can't say I blame him. Man I gotta tell you, rl is a bummer. The best I could do was find an old friend of his from a long time back. He promised he'd help us look for Busloads but since he's almost as much of a stoner as Hippies I don't know how that'll work out.
Welcome back GWG
Have a good time over the festive season, everyone, and a great new year.
Happy new year people. This seems like a good time for this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lExWmjT-0kU
Hello guys, new resident here.
And he's gone again :(
A bit like the Led Zep reunion?
Anyway, I hope everybody's ok for the winter, plenty of food and heat and stuff. Our communal food supplies are getting a boost this week - some deliveries are scheduled. And I have some real good news. I don't know if I should announce it because, aw why not? I just got a message from somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody and the word is, Hippies is coming back soon! How's that for good news? They said he got himself in some trouble when he was trying to get some new supplies for our - uh - recreational farming. But he's definitely coming back. Maybe. If he can stay straight long enough to find his way here.
Uh, maybe we need to be on the lookout for him so he doesn't get lost or something. Anyway I'll make an announcement when I know more.
If I can help in any way, let me know.
Welcome, Maybelinena !! We like your flag.