WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Groovy wavy gravy
Woodstock contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Woodstock
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 3,503rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|2.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Corporate Bordello||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
- 17 hours ago: The Imperator of Pompey the Great of the region Marijuana withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Republic of Senpai Noticed of the region Marijuana proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Ruzha ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Protectorate of SOPCinder of the region Greenwich Village cancelled the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 10 days ago: The Field Marshal of Rommel of the region Greenwich Village ordered the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 19 days ago: The Republic of The Union of Aspies of the region The 1960s proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of New Haight Ashbury departed this region for Talo Balka.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of New Haight Ashbury arrived from The South Pacific.
- 32 days ago: Embassy cancelled between A Door in the Cosmos and Woodstock.
- 35 days ago: Embassy cancelled between SkyRUM and Woodstock.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
im a raider puppet
Glad to see you again, Hippies. Come over, sit down, let me get you a bowl of soup.
HIPPIES! Welcome back dude! I looked everywhere for you. Some of your friends even said they saw you but you left before I got there. Man, am I glad to see you.
When you finish your soup we can sit down and catch up. You better talk to me before you see your woman. You're still pretty stoned dude. She's a little annoyed you didn't take her with you. I collected your stuff when she chucked it in the lake and I dried it and stored it for you. I knew you'd be back. It's too bad you didn't hang on to that bong. Maybe it could've smoothed things over with her. Too late to worry about it now.
Hey dude. Maybe you are and maybe you aren't. You've been here a pretty long time now so I guess you know what we're like. If you're peaceful while you're here you'll be fine. Screw with Woodstock or try to use us for launching raids and we'll have to escort you off the farm. Up to you. Far as I'm concerned, if you can help with the farming and dig the music and share the love, the past's the past. We were all puppets of the System until we got free. We got free, cut the strings, started over, and now we make peace, music and love. You're welcome to become one of us. Just cut the strings.
Here — *reaches across to ECC with a hash pipe* — have a hit, be cool. We can talk about it, brother. When he settles in again maybe you can talk to Hippies about taking the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. It's not really a test, it's more like a test flight.
Freaks and Crazy horse
Yeah, peace and great mellowness. I feel like I could just kick back and trip out now and not worry about a—
HEY! Isn't that Hippies up there? Right there, in that tree! Great! Now I've got to get him down again and get him to hand over whatever he's stoned on, long enough so he can climb down without breaking his neck. Ah well, all in a day's screwing around doing nothing, right? Let's see, ladder, ladder, ah, here it is...
Let me help you, Wavy. Hippies can be as slippery as a seal when he gets a snoot full of WHATEVER he brewed up THIS time.
.....uhhhh, hi dudes and dudesses! .... am i too late? .... for uh, whatever ...... you should try some of this amazing ---- uhhh, good stuff .....
For cryin' out loud Hippies, ease on up just a little bit man! Just enough so you can smell the coffee and really smell that it's coffee. We need you to stick around awhile so we don't have to go looking for you again. I can't go wandering right now. Please? We have to start the planning for the next festival pretty soon and your job is your usual one to provide the recreational substances we need for half a million people.
Sorry dudes, but this just ain't a happening scene any more.
If you get the music back, you can find me at Hippy Haven