WA Delegate: The Free Land of Extremely Corrupt Communists (elected 4 days ago)
Founder: Groovy wavy gravy
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Woodstock
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 1,841st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|2.||The Listen of Experience||Left-Leaning College State||“Excuse me while I kiss the sky”|
|3.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Capitalizt||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
|4.||The Dominion of Akashaq||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We are the champiagns”|
|5.||The Sacred Farm of Max Yasgur||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Tie-Dye||Anarchy||“Chill...”|
|7.||The Free Land of Extremely Corrupt Communists||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace, Love, Anarchy, and Communism”|
|8.||The People's Republic of Jimi Hendrix||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Have you ever been experienced?”|
|9.||The Republic of HippieLove||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Peace and Love”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Worship Jimi||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Smoke a pound a day”|
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between SkyRUM and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between HiberNationStates and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Angkor Wat and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Isle of Wight and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Buddhist Communism and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Greenwich Village and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Machu Picchu and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Marijuana and Woodstock.
- 6 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Hill and Woodstock.
- 12 hours ago: The Free Land of Save All the Animals departed this region for The North Pacific.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
I think I will propose a resolution in the WA so could 2 of you guys please endorse me?
Guys I'm closing embassies with all the small, dying regions
Ummm don't you think you should have ASKED us first? I mean, really. All we want to do is welcome others like ourselves. Sit down together, drink a brew, smoke a blunt, trip out to good tunes.
I want to welcome people, and I'm not closing all embassies. Just ones from small, inactive regions
I want to point out to you that if a region goes inactive, the embassy automatically closes. Why not leave things alone. Here, take a hit off of this pipe FILLED with wonderful wacky weed. I'll bring some munchies.
I agree with the delegate. An embassy only closes automatically if all the nations in it cease to exist. It looks bad if we are embassies with regions that are almost to that point.
A region can be inactive long before everyone ceases to exist. Only then will the embassy close, and that takes forever sometimes.
That's exactly what I was trying to say
I will be right back guys
All right, see you around