WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Woodstock
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 3,489th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|2.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Corporate Bordello||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
|3.||The Listen of Experience||Left-Leaning College State||“Excuse me while I kiss the sky”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...breakfast in bed for 400,000 people”|
|5.||The Community of Bleeker Street Bards||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace is free verse poetry”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Jimi Hendrix||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Have you ever been experienced?”|
|7.||The Free Land of Extremely Corrupt Communists||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace, Love, Anarchy, and Communism”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of Tie-Dye||Anarchy||“Chill...”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Janis Joplin Fans||Democratic Socialists||“Peace”|
|10.||The Community of Slab C1ty||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All you need is love”|
- 14 days ago: The Community of Slab C1ty arrived from The West Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Dominion of Akashaq ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The People's Republic of Janis Joplin Fans arrived from The East Pacific.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy proposed constructing embassies with Manitoba.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy updated the World Factbook entry.
- 18 days ago: The Community of Bleeker Street Bards arrived from Osiris.
- 28 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy arrived from Lazarus.
- 32 days ago: The Always Happy People of Communist Winnipeg of the region Manitoba proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Republic of Freedom on Wheels of the region Greenwich Village cancelled the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
I admit I have been inattentive recently. I have a new lady in my life, and she is becoming the center of my life.
Congrats, Marty. We all want somebody to love, we all need somebody to love, we'd all love somebody to love, glad you found somebody to love ...
Sorry, couldn't resist.
It's all good. As a very wise man once said, "All you need is love".
...love is all you need
We look a bit smaller than before. Did Hippies finally OD a load of people into permanent flight or something? That last batch of aci sure made a mess of me. Not cool. Anyway, where is Hippies?
Anyway that's good news Marty. Good for you, cat.
Bards, grab a pipeful and relax, man. It's not just Hippies, we didn't get as many people to the festival this year as last year. But yeah, he mixed the festival acid test really strong. I'd call it the graduate exam. I gotta tell you I thought I already saw everything acid could do to me until I drank that last load. It still takes me half an hour to find my pants in the morning. And yesterday I tried to put on my dachshunds and feed my sandals. And nobody's seen Hippies since then either so I guess he's gone orbital.
hey guys i found your region. can I stay here?
I lost track of Hippies during the festival. He was mumbling something about pasticene porters with looking glass eyes.
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
When she was just small
When men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
"Feed your head
Feed your head
Feed your head."