WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Groovy wavy gravy
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Woodstock
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 3,928th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Festival of Woodstock||New York Times Democracy||“3 Days Of Peace And Music”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|3.||The Free Land of Mudnik||Left-wing Utopia||“Love and peace!”|
|4.||The Empire of Jimmy H||Tyranny by Majority||“Patience makes the heart grow fonder.”|
|5.||The Rom Like Thing of Wherever I May Rom||Capitalist Paradise||“Rom Is Everywhere...”|
|6.||The Dominion of Akashaq||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We are the champiagns”|
|7.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Corporate Bordello||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
- : The Community of Akershusiske ridende jegerkorps departed this region for Nugut.
- : Embassy cancelled between DEN and Woodstock.
- : The Cimmerian Shadow Raiders of Cuwumig departed this region for Nugut.
- : The Community of Akershusiske ridende jegerkorps arrived from Nugut.
- : The Cimmerian Shadow Raiders of Cuwumig arrived from Nugut.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rom Like Thing of Wherever I May Rom lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Rom Like Thing of Wherever I May Rom removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Rom Like Thing of Wherever I May Rom removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Rom Like Thing of Wherever I May Rom altered the region's flag.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
Hey dude. Maybe you are and maybe you aren't. You've been here a pretty long time now so I guess you know what we're like. If you're peaceful while you're here you'll be fine. Screw with Woodstock or try to use us for launching raids and we'll have to escort you off the farm. Up to you. Far as I'm concerned, if you can help with the farming and dig the music and share the love, the past's the past. We were all puppets of the System until we got free. We got free, cut the strings, started over, and now we make peace, music and love. You're welcome to become one of us. Just cut the strings.
Here — *reaches across to ECC with a hash pipe* — have a hit, be cool. We can talk about it, brother. When he settles in again maybe you can talk to Hippies about taking the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. It's not really a test, it's more like a test flight.
Freaks and Crazy horse
Yeah, peace and great mellowness. I feel like I could just kick back and trip out now and not worry about a—
HEY! Isn't that Hippies up there? Right there, in that tree! Great! Now I've got to get him down again and get him to hand over whatever he's stoned on, long enough so he can climb down without breaking his neck. Ah well, all in a day's screwing around doing nothing, right? Let's see, ladder, ladder, ah, here it is...
For cryin' out loud Hippies, ease on up just a little bit man! Just enough so you can smell the coffee and really smell that it's coffee. We need you to stick around awhile so we don't have to go looking for you again. I can't go wandering right now. Please? We have to start the planning for the next festival pretty soon and your job is your usual one to provide the recreational substances we need for half a million people.
hheeehhehehahah! so am I! Long since CTE'd friend!