WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Groovy wavy gravy
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Woodstock
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 802nd in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Corporate Bordello||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|3.||The Dominion of Akashaq||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We are the champiagns”|
|4.||The Festival of Woodstock||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“3 Days Of Peace And Music”|
|5.||The Empire of Jimmy H||Tyranny by Majority||“Patience makes the heart grow fonder.”|
|6.||The Free Land of Mudnik||Left-wing Utopia||“Love and peace!”|
- : The Republic of Bloody Awakening lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Armed Republic of The Rival Taxi Company departed this region for Unity.
- : The Republic of Bloody Awakening departed this region for Unity.
- : The Resistance Secret HQ of Jabbas Pleasure Barge departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Mountain Nation of Snowbird departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Bloody Awakening ejected and banned The Mountain Nation of Snowbird from the region.
- : The Commonwealth of Volkswald departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Bloody Awakening ejected and banned The Commonwealth of Volkswald from the region.
- : The Republic of Bloody Awakening became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Resistance Secret HQ of Jabbas Pleasure Barge arrived from Spear Danes.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
Hey dude. Maybe you are and maybe you aren't. You've been here a pretty long time now so I guess you know what we're like. If you're peaceful while you're here you'll be fine. Screw with Woodstock or try to use us for launching raids and we'll have to escort you off the farm. Up to you. Far as I'm concerned, if you can help with the farming and dig the music and share the love, the past's the past. We were all puppets of the System until we got free. We got free, cut the strings, started over, and now we make peace, music and love. You're welcome to become one of us. Just cut the strings.
Here — *reaches across to ECC with a hash pipe* — have a hit, be cool. We can talk about it, brother. When he settles in again maybe you can talk to Hippies about taking the Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. It's not really a test, it's more like a test flight.
Freaks and Crazy horse
Yeah, peace and great mellowness. I feel like I could just kick back and trip out now and not worry about a—
HEY! Isn't that Hippies up there? Right there, in that tree! Great! Now I've got to get him down again and get him to hand over whatever he's stoned on, long enough so he can climb down without breaking his neck. Ah well, all in a day's screwing around doing nothing, right? Let's see, ladder, ladder, ah, here it is...
Let me help you, Wavy. Hippies can be as slippery as a seal when he gets a snoot full of WHATEVER he brewed up THIS time.
.....uhhhh, hi dudes and dudesses! .... am i too late? .... for uh, whatever ...... you should try some of this amazing ---- uhhh, good stuff .....
For cryin' out loud Hippies, ease on up just a little bit man! Just enough so you can smell the coffee and really smell that it's coffee. We need you to stick around awhile so we don't have to go looking for you again. I can't go wandering right now. Please? We have to start the planning for the next festival pretty soon and your job is your usual one to provide the recreational substances we need for half a million people.
Sorry dudes, but this just ain't a happening scene any more.
If you get the music back, you can find me at Hippy Haven
This region is so groovvyyyyyyyy
Wow that is some pretty intense roleplay...