WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Woodstock
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Woodstock is ranked 3,300th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Dinner Theatre Actors||Left-Leaning College State||“It's Still Better than Children's Theatre ♪♪”|
|2.||The Free Land of Extremely Corrupt Communists||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Peace, Love, Anarchy, and Communism”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...breakfast in bed for 400,000 people”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Jimi Hendrix||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Have you ever been experienced?”|
|5.||The Listen of Experience||Left-Leaning College State||“Excuse me while I kiss the sky”|
|6.||The Republic of JeffersonStarship||Capitalist Paradise||“When the truth is found to be lies”|
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Supreme Protector of The Cosmic Door of the region A Door in the Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Tiber-Septim of the region SkyRUM cancelled the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Holy Ghoul Overlord 14 of the region SkyRUM ordered the closure of its embassy in Woodstock.
- 12 days ago: The Socio-Libertarian Republic of Mastouleim of the region The Cannabis Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Community of Bleeker Street Bards ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Groovy Wavy Gravy ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: The Community of Slab C1ty ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: The Wandering Lurkers of Stone Circle Aviators departed this region for Star Trek.
Woodstock Regional Message Board
We're researching... thanks for the cure missiles.
Too little too late, I'm afraid. We needed to get on it sooner.
Don't be alarmed, I'm just a Friendly Wanderer on a walk about again.
*Offers a welcoming basket of assorted Soda's and Chocolates*
Between Hippies and the Zombies it is time for me to wander on.
Have a good trip man.
Oh no! Groovy Wavy Gravy has passed out again.
Pass the ice bucket, would you?
Noooo....don't pack him in ice! He'll hibernate till spring!
We may need to re-found again. :(
Who will do that? Nobody has the influence for a password, and people are too inactive to move.
It's okay I'm back. Sorry about the monumental weirdness - I'm still looking for Hippies. I even tried looking in real life but I should've known he'd never be there. I think the last time he tried rl was when he was still in high school. And I can't say I blame him. Man I gotta tell you, rl is a bummer. The best I could do was find an old friend of his from a long time back. He promised he'd help us look for Busloads but since he's almost as much of a stoner as Hippies I don't know how that'll work out.