Winterfell RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Shogunate of The Flame Dawn (elected )

Founder: The Sleepy Pack of USOM

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 118th Most Nations: 134th Most Cultured: 2,036th
World Factbook Entry

<<<You're in Winterfell!>>>


New to the game? don't be shy, scroll all the way to the bottom and post something... anything!


Far too noisy in Winterfell? Head over to our café: Anteiku

~Join the WA~



Top AMVs
/Kumo's Anime(^_^) (¬_¬) (0_o) (>_<):

*AnimeUnity!*

-


In honor and memory of our long time delegate, The Queendom of Kumogawa.



Embassies: Ilvermorn Inn, House of Five Leaves, The Rose Garden, Sunalaya, Mysterium, Forest, Esamir, Eridanus, Ancient Lands, The Empire of Tamriel, Neo Otaku Utopia, World Alliance, Imperium of the Wolf, Pony Lands, Bloodbender Heaven, Avadam Inn, and 136 others.Nations of Anime Life, The Western Colonies, Ravencroft, Eternal Silence, Equestria, The Great Chili, Coalition of Sovereign Nations, Madrigal, Intergalactic Federacy, Trade Federation, West Germany, The Illuminati, Saxony, Osakaland, Nintendo, Eireann, Hellenic Civilization, Astyria, Feminina, Emirates of Futurnia, Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight, Bus Stop, United Federation of Planets, Primeval Realm, The Draco Omicron Galaxy, The Erviadus Galaxy, Iura Pecunia et libertas, The Great Nation of Petrokovia, Caesars Legion, The Constitutional Union, The place for awesome nations, The Council of The Multiverse, Role Player Coalition, The United Nations Of Island States, Free State of Wisconsin, The Cavalry of the DuckCrocs, The Truly Holy Roman Union, Gay Equality, Pokemon World, Freedom and Justice Alliance, End 500, The Rhineland Accord, The International Kingdom, Steam Islands, Atlas, The Caldonian Union, Huskoenoenen, Demolibs, Emeraldise, The Galaxy Of Scereuis, West Atlantic Organization, Onett, Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly, Tellius, The Great Jurisdiction of Arkaenov, The Alliance of Speech, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Confederacy of Allied States, Anteiku, Southern Confederacy, Green Nation, Crystal Empire, Kylden, Pandoran Alliance, Glass Gallows, REGION RETRACTED, Nelborne Union, Dill Country, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, HollySpedlandia, NationGrumps, The Central Allies, The Socialist Altruitic Bloc, Ivory Tower, Northern Emirates, Golden Cove, Conservative League, POLATION, Gallifrey15, The Utopian Freesocialists, The Land of Puppy Sized Elephants, The Bastion of Slavery, Novus Universale, Palm Beach, National Federation, Isle Delfino, Japan, The Fangirl and Fanboy Army, The Western Isles, The Vast, The Dirt Alliance, Old Romania, Pharos, Westphalia, WACP, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, Trendsetter, The Haukian Federation, The Union of the Royal Alliance, Federation of Planets Headquarters, The Transgender Region, Haiku, The Region of Redemption, Cyberius Confederation, Neverland of the Brave, The Average Confederacy, Ridda, Didneyworld, The Embassy, Aetherius, Turkic Union, Time for Britain 2 Leave the EU, Evil Nazicommunist Realms of Cthulhu, The Luxan Empire, New Celestia, The Colovian Union, Realm of the goodnames, Pet Haven, The Versutian Federation, Valoran, North Star, Terrene, Hearth of Hestia, Pete Hardwoods Nightclub, New Pandora, Luna Nova, Union of Democratic Nations, Grecia, Greece, Eientei Gensokyo, Mr Money Headquarters, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Rossferry, The Western Forests, The Kawaii Nations, and The Bar on the corner of every region.

The embassy with Ilvermorn Inn is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Construction of embassies with New Ilvermorn Alliance has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with CFMS has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Enormous, Anime, Silly, Social, Video Game, Casual, Map, Role Player, and Magical.

Regional Power: High

Winterfell contains 110 nations, the 134th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Economic Output in Winterfell

World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.

As a region, Winterfell is ranked 4,870th in the world for Highest Economic Output.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Augmenting Homeland of S8INInoffensive Centrist Democracy“For now we shed our evils, and Augment our reality”
2.The Empire of RichardianAuthoritarian Democracy“Imperium Sine Fine”
3.The Sovereign Fleets of Chrome LegionNew York Times Democracy“Deus Ex Cogitari”
4.The United Federations of DraconingardLiberal Democratic Socialists“Hear the Thunder and Drums, War is Coming.”
5.The Holy Kingdom of Coronational Chechyans and affiliatesFather Knows Best State“Release the Kraken”
6.The Monarchy of AlbionistFather Knows Best State“By the maker”
7.The Dead Undead Zombie Zombies of Economa IncorporatedFather Knows Best State“Opportunity For All, Success For Some”
8.The Red and Gold Protectorate of Cersei LannisterCorporate Police State“When you play a game of thrones you win or you die.”
9.The Confederate States of OltheniaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Truth. Love. Liberty.”
10.The Armed Republic of NeroimousFather Knows Best State“Et superbia Libertatis”
1234. . .1011»

Regional Happenings

More...

Winterfell Regional Message Board

The Sweet Catastrophe of Mangle Jr wrote:*Clings to*
Hewwo!!

ACK! Mangle, you're suffocating me!

The Dictatorship of Melvin Ishtar wrote:ACK! Mangle, you're suffocating me!

*Lets go of and flops onto the ground*
Okie...

Melvin Ishtar

The Kingdom of No Duh Sherlock wrote:I really should have predicted that. You are wrong because my name is not Steve!

grrrrrr. I was going to guess bycrest because of this statement. Instead I'll say... MANGLE! because he appeared at the same time.

No Duh Sherlock

The Sweet Catastrophe of Mangle Jr wrote:*Lets go of and flops onto the ground*
Okie...

*deep breath* thank you.

The Republic of Slenderman wrote:grrrrrr. I was going to guess bycrest because of this statement. Instead I'll say... MANGLE! because he appeared at the same time.

MEOW!!!
*Scratches and hisses*

No Duh Sherlock

The Dictatorship of Melvin Ishtar wrote:*deep breath* thank you.

*Nods and rolls around*

The Republic of Slenderman wrote:grrrrrr. I was going to guess bycrest because of this statement. Instead I'll say... MANGLE! because he appeared at the same time.

The Sweet Catastrophe of Mangle Jr wrote:MEOW!!!
*Scratches and hisses*

no! it's not mangle.

The Kingdom of No Duh Sherlock wrote:no! it's not mangle.

Is it Melvin?

The Sweet Catastrophe of Mangle Jr wrote:MEOW!!!
*Scratches and hisses*

OW!!! Sorrysorrysorrysorrysorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kingdom of No Duh Sherlock wrote:no! it's not mangle.

snap, I got scratched for nothing. *goes off to find first aid kit*

The Sweet Catastrophe of Mangle Jr wrote:Is it Melvin?

ME?!

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics