WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Islandia, Ankh Mauta, Coalition of Catholic States, Right to Life, United Federation of Planets, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Vatican II, North Africa, Poland, India, Scandinavia, France, Romania, The Archdiocese, Galts Gulch, Atrigeas, and 10 others.Sunalaya, The Great Britain and Eire, United Empire of Islam, Holy Orthodox Confederation, Amerikanisch Empiredom, The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Darwin Allied Republics, CRNA RUKA, The Land of Kings and Emperors, and The Muslim Commonwealth.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Westphalia
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Westphalia is ranked 13,998th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Principality of Noble Alpoko||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Our Prince and Father”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Trading Cards||Capitalizt||“I'll Trade Ya”|
|3.||The Westphalian Reich of The House of Petain||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gott mit uns”|
|4.||The Principality of Caceres||Capitalist Paradise||“Tierra de los Conquistadores”|
|5.||The Prussian navy fortress of Battleship Tirpitz||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Suum cuique”|
|6.||The Military Community of Kaiserslautern||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“K-Town”|
|7.||The Republic of Gali||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Making it Work”|
|8.||The Republic of Lichester||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Non semper erit aestas.”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Siu Ming||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”|
|10.||The Free State of Catholic Prussia||Moralistic Democracy||“Suum cuique”|
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Land of republican virtue arrived from The Smoking Section.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Bundesrepublik of Nouvelle-Quebec ceased to exist.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Enlightned Empire of Fraztovia of the region Union of the Greater Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Khaganate of Floydian Britannia of the region The Coalition of Psychlo States proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Victor Romani ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Principality of Reath departed this region for Aroe Islands.
- 10 days ago: The Principality of Reath arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- 15 days ago: The Armed Republic of Siu Ming lost WA Delegate status.
- 15 days ago: The Grand Socialist Empire of The federal republic of Simonia of the region Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Westphalia.
- 15 days ago: The United Socialist States of Pasta Tigers departed this region for The United San Diego States.
Westphalia Regional Message Board
Just a friendly reminder that if you've cure missiles, feel free to make the cure rain down upon your neighbours.
Mus'... bite. Tasty... brah'ens.
Joke's on Tal Tal Mountains. This region's already screwed.
No kidding. Thanks for the cure missiles, everyone.
Yeah, considering we had about 4-6 countries actually trying. That is, until their zombie populations got so high that the missiles did nothing anyway.
In the next day or so, I'll have executive power over the region. If I keep it open I've been told we might be invaded, so I'd like to refound it.
Simply a heads up.
Do tell. Now that you have aroused my curiosity, care to elaborate?
Well, the last person to have executive authority over the region has an account that is about to expire, and after it does, I'm apparently next in line to have it, at which point I'll have a choice to refound the region, keep it open (which might get us invaded), or simply let the region vanish. I've already received one request to let the region die, which I might do considering it comes from a long-standing member who I respect.
I wanted to refound it, and still do, but the region seems pretty dead anyway as it is, and I have no idea what I could do to revitalize it.
I would be in favour if re-founding it. Sure, the region seems pretty dead, but there are still a few nations that are active, and (if you ask me, at least) that is enough to keep a region alive. However, it's your call, mate.