WA Delegate: The United Imperial Commonwealth of Aeuria (elected 175 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Westphalia
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Westphalia is ranked 7,275th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The United Imperial Commonwealth of Aeuria||Left-Leaning College State||“Viribus Unitis”|
|2.||The Archbishopric of Cologne of Jesuit Priest||Father Knows Best State||“Ad maiorem Dei gloriam!”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Silveroak||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Tu ne cede malis”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Vasphere||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pour la Liberté, le Royaume, et l'Empire”|
|5.||The Surrendering Nation of The One White Flag||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We surrender.”|
|6.||The Grand Duchy of Caevia||Libertarian Police State||“May the Duke Guide Us”|
|7.||The Westphalian Reich of The House of Petain||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gott mit uns”|
|8.||The Caliphate of Akhbalia||Democratic Socialists||“Exordium adques Exitus”|
|9.||The Queendom of Kyogen||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kick ass Kat!”|
|10.||The Dusty MSG Vaults of Agent A||Democratic Socialists||“We can't agree on a motto”|
- 9 days ago: The United Imperial Commonwealth of Aeuria updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: The Westphalian Reich of The House of Petain allowed WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 12 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Caevia arrived from The Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Aristocracy of SelomJapan departed this region for The Association of Imperialism.
- 16 days ago: The Surrendering Nation of The One White Flag arrived from Osiris.
- 17 days ago: The Empire of The One White Flag ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Islam and Westphalia.
- 27 days ago: The Free Land of Tsango of the region Demolibs proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Federation of Darian Tribes ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Gentle Breeze of Westerly Winds of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in Westphalia.
Westphalia Regional Message Board
I'm certainly in the top few, influence wise. Assuming I'm granted executive power over the region, I'll begin working on refounding ASAP. I will of course need assistance from the veterans of the region but we'll get into specifics if and when I have executive power.
I wonder if the delegacy auto becomes exec if the founder ctes... also, I was around a while ago (i made the map a long time ago) so i know what petain was trying to do. (Also, im pretty good at administration, so i can help there too)
Yeah, I definitely remember your map and you being around when I first joined. I will, of course, welcome any help you or other veterans can provide.
Why would you want to refound?
I would very much like to see Westphalia become an active and vibrant community as it was when I first joined. Something about this region has kept me here, through its inactivity, and I'm not really sure what that is. But the idea of having the region be an active and positive environment is exciting to me. So I suppose the simple answer would be to liven up the region and create a fun and interactive experience. If you would like to discuss the matter further, as I'm sure you will, please don't hesitate to telegram me at your earliest convenience.
Alright everyone, I've been granted executive access. The first order of business is to begin work on a new constitution and the founding of a new government. I will begin working on a basic constitution and I encourage everyone to speak their minds about what should be in it. As for the new government, Mike will be a figurehead monarch, I will serve as de facto head of state, but all other public offices will be elected. If anyone has ideas about the structure or positions for the new government, I would be happy to hear about it. I welcome any volunteers who would like to work with me in this project. That's about it for now!
So... Any developments?
I'm currently underway on the constitution. I'll update once I have something presentable. Any input would be encouraged!
Well, I don't really have any suggestions - not until the draft comes out.