WA Delegate: The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Western Atlantic
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Western Atlantic is ranked 11,708th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Holy and Most August Empire of Pantocratoria||Right-wing Utopia||“Pour Dieu et Son Empire”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Vanglass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Quocunque Ieceris Stabit ”|
|3.||The Bailiwick of Leagran||Father Knows Best State||“Unity Through Strength”|
|4.||The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss||New York Times Democracy||“Libertate Unanimus”|
|5.||The People's Democratic Fiefdom of Uncle Noel||Father Knows Best State||“Peace, bread and land”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Brasland||Father Knows Best State||“Für Gott, König und Vaterland”|
|7.||The States-Federation of Snefaldia||Father Knows Best State||“Reviving the Nation”|
|8.||The Caldan Union of The Resurgent Dream||Left-Leaning College State||“Ex Unitate Vires”|
|9.||The Principality of Ostmark and Nordmark||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Sic transit gloria mundi”|
|10.||The Federation of Southern Low Countries||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Liberté”|
- : The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss added a dispatch.
- : Tarasovka ceased to exist.
- : The States-Federation of Snefaldia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss rejected The Liberal Emerald Kingdom's request for regional embassies.
- : The Empire of Kessho of the region The Liberal Emerald Kingdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The States-Federation of Snefaldia ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of Vanglass arrived from Osiris.
- : The Caldan Union of The Resurgent Dream changed the regional password.
- : The RMB Spammers Will Be Ejected of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand Duchy of Vanglass ceased to exist.
Western Atlantic Regional Message Board
I did a little reply ;)
Maybe we should have an index of active WA based rps. nNot sure where it would go though.
The Founder and Delegate both have the ability to pin a dispatch to the WFE! One of us could do a quick summary, post it in a bulletin, and then it could be stickied here.
I have created a dispatch listing some of our ongoing RPs. I did not do them all, though. There are quite a few closed/ended/defunct threads and I haven't begun to look at them. If I missed one or two, please provide me with the link.
The list is here. Perhaps Knoot can pin it to the WFE?
My own crappy thread isn't much but I'm happy to expand it further if anyone wants to extend their derring-do to rescuing political prisoners etc
I'm not sure that Knootians would make a habit of saving other countries' political prisoners. There isn't really a national interest at stake, and the propaganda value would just be offset by how pissed it'd make your countries' actual government. I'm open to being involved in other ways though.
I'm blue-sky thinking here. You have to forgive me, I only ever RP every thousand years when the moon is full and the planets align etc
It's fine. XD I mean we discussed this ages ago: it's very likely that they'd be supporting an outright coup or revolt, but you would prefer to keep the nation the same so that's out as an option.
I didn't mean to leave you off intentionally! Let me add it to the thread. Apologies for the oversight.