WA Delegate: The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss (elected 1 year 6 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Western Atlantic
As a region, Western Atlantic is ranked 90th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Dutch Democratic Republic of Knootoss||Capitalizt||“Libertate Unanimus”|
|2.||The Caldan Union of The Resurgent Dream||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Ex Unitate Vires”|
|3.||The Empire of New Chalcedon||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Nihil est simplex benedictionem”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Excalbia||Democratic Socialists||“En Brivi Folks, Av Dieva Zelastibu”|
|5.||The Confederation of Soveriegn States||New York Times Democracy||“A Free People Know No Limits”|
|6.||The Dominion of Upper Virginia||Democratic Socialists||“Freedom and the Hope of Peace”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Brasland||Father Knows Best State||“Für Gott, König und Vaterland”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Katzistanza||Compulsory Consumerist State||“::under construction::”|
|9.||The States-Federation of Snefaldia||Father Knows Best State||“Liberty, Unity, Democracy”|
|10.||The Holy and Most August Empire of Pantocratoria||Capitalist Paradise||“Pour Dieu et Son Empire”|
- 8 days ago: The People's Republic of Narvasar ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The United Star Empire of Valinon of the region Raumreich Oversector proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Confederacy of Aldrykslynd ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Grand Empire of Aerion ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Republic of Abt arrived from Lazarus.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of Tarasovka of the region Tarathia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Western Atlantic.
- 31 days ago: The Serene People's Republic of Uncle Noel ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Tarathia ordered the closure of its embassy in Western Atlantic.
- 45 days ago: Narvasar arrived from Balder.
- 46 days ago: The Republic of Zymurgy Jennifer of the region Freedom Front proposed constructing embassies.
Western Atlantic Regional Message Board
I can never understand why I have such a large gambling industry. I ban gambling everytime in comes up as an issue...
The pumpkin pie is almost all gone...
I went to a colleague's Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey. Duck. Beef. Salmon. Even some pork hidden in the potatoes. But no pumpkin pie.
Now I feel cheated.
Hey there, hope you're all OK. Is there any active and interesting thread right now to jump in?
Panto: If there was no pumpkin pie, then you missed out on one of the best parts. I hope they at least served sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce!
Brasland: My Cyretopolitania thread is going again, if you can think of a way to jump in. (If you can't TG me and we can discuss ideas, if you're interested.) Also, I was going to post that - branching off from my jubilee thread - I'm looking to do something with Prince James and Tariq. Maybe send them on a "horizon-broadening tour of the world" kind of thing. If it goes off, I'd be looking for a couple of short stops - maybe two or three posts - in a variety of countries. Any interest? (Any interest from anyone else?)
Sounds interesting. Yes, you could send James and Tariq to Brasland. James has been in Markund before, so he's not a stranger at Court.
I sent you a TG, Excalbia ;)