WA Delegate: None.
West Germany is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in West Germany
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, West Germany is ranked 13,786th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Germany of The Bonn Republic||Capitalist Paradise||“Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit”|
- 14 days ago: The Dictatorship of Echo Germany departed this region for Fifth Empire.
- 33 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Neo Italian Empire and West Germany.
- 37 days ago: The Kingdom of OstGermania ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for West Herken.
- 46 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from West Herken.
- 51 days ago: The Dictatorship of Echo Germany arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 52 days ago: The Kingdom of United Kanter departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 52 days ago: The Federal Republic of Germany of The Bonn Republic ejected The Kingdom of United Kanter from the region.
- 52 days ago: The Dictatorship of Echo Germany departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 52 days ago: The Federal Republic of Germany of The Bonn Republic ejected The Dictatorship of Echo Germany from the region.
West Germany Regional Message Board
Why did you ban my beloved country?
I didn't ban your country. I'm sorry if you thought of it that way. It was just an ejection to see if any of the nations come back because this region has become too quiet. I began when I was simply checking my regions (this region is not the only one) for any inactive nations because I was really hoping for more activity in my regions. Sure, nations can stay as they wish, but they have to at least do something, maybe post something or even log in once a week. Inactivity is a major problem in my regions and I sought to find some way to counteract this. Ejecting inactive nations is the first step. If nations come back, then they have completed the first step in regional activity. Nations ought to be active for at least a week, otherwise there would really be no point in this region.
I regret to inform you of our leaving of the region. My people here do not feel safe with a country with no Delegate. We will be departing in one hour. Cheers the you my sister country. I know we are raged long for several months but my country took a vote. And goodbye. -Shyrian