Warzone Sandbox is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Empire of The Department of Religion (elected 30 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Tatara (256 days)
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Warzone Sandbox
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Warzone Sandbox is ranked 6,074th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Fluffy Plushies of Repaxan||Libertarian Police State||“Huh? This is test.”|
|2.||The Holy Queendom of Ayaka||Capitalist Paradise||“If we forget our past, then we have no future.”|
|3.||The Dominion of EraMaker||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A second saved is a second wasted”|
|4.||The Empire of The Department of Religion||Capitalist Paradise||“For the Crusade!”|
|5.||The Republic of Chavanya||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Like”|
|6.||The Principality of Destro Sladon||Corporate Bordello||“Hm...”|
|7.||The Republic of WETest||Father Knows Best State||“Sssssss”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Frederick William||Iron Fist Consumerists||“From the ashes, anew”|
|9.||The Democratic Republic of Mmet751||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Lol!”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Kingdom of Frederick William arrived from Ferrum Pugno.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of The Department of Religion suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 7 days ago: The Merc Retired Chillen Villain of Brightonburg Ad Puppet departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- 7 days ago: The Merc Retired Chillen Villain of Brightonburg Ad Puppet arrived from Warzone Europe.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of The Department of Religion suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 9 days ago: The United Graveyard Guardians of Falkes of the region The Roma Confederacy Graveyard proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of WETest arrived from The West Pacific.
- 12 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 14 days ago: The Sultanate of Laruanehe ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Empire of The Dark Army of Drakon Eques departed this region for Kantrias.
Warzone Sandbox Regional Message Board
I'm ready to play!
𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖀𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖑 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗, 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘! 𝕸𝕬𝕽𝕾𝕮𝕳! 𝖁𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖟𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕, 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖏𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖛𝖎𝖟𝖍 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖘.
If your teletypewriter ist unable to resolve zhe above message, use a superior system, such as „Mozilla Firefox“, or extract http://gschoppe.com/projects/fbformat/includes/unicodefont.zip into zhe fonts directory in zhe Control Panel! SCHNELL!
Move to The Greater German Reich to help Us fulfil Our evil plans of expanding Our power, conqvering new lands and oppressing Our inferiors! MARSCH!
Ve vill dominate zhe Vorld togezher as Our armies march across zhe face of zhe Earth in goose step, terrifying subjugated peoples vizh zhe unison of Our spurred patent leather riding boots.
Sigh.. Great, another dead Vault Hunter. Jack’s been busy... Wait a minute - you’re not dead! YES! Now I can finally get off this frozen glacier! Claptrap, your metaphorical ship has finally come in! Allow me to introduce myself, I am a CL4P-TP steward robot, but my friends call me Claptrap-! Or they would, if any of them were still alive. Or had existed in the first place! Oh, I’ve got something for you!
*Gives Roland's Echo*
If you can hear this and you're sane enough to understand what I'm saying, head to Sanctuary. I don't care what Jack's told you, or how well-defended you think you are. The Hyperion army is coming to wipe you out. If you wanna survive, you get a gun, you come to the City of Sanctuary and you join the Crimson Raiders. ~Roland
Lordy! there is a lot of spam!
Oh well, I'm thinking of doing something fun with the new(-ish) poll system. Details will be revealed after some development.