Warzone Sandbox is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Kingdom of -Kvatch- (elected 23 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Tatara (256 days)
Embassies: Spiritus, Mordor, the Rejected Realms, Wintreath, One big Island, Zarathustra, The Great Peace Treaty, Warzone Arkansas, The East Pacific, Osiris, The Circle of the United Cosmic Nations, Warzone Vacation Resort, Warzone Africa, The Insane States of Insanity, Warzone Europe, The Peacezone, and 7 others.Warzone Asia, Warzone Australia, Warzone Airspace, The Tavern, Ivory Tower, The Empire of Tamriel, and Lightmont.
Construction of embassies with The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 2 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Warzone Sandbox
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Warzone Sandbox is ranked 10,758th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Cherpis||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Quis Leget Haec?”|
|2.||The Homestead Union of Sandpine Republic||Democratic Socialists||“Every Path Starts With Passion”|
|3.||The Anons of Anonymouslands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We Are Anonymous”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of A Fun Nation||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Set for the Defense of the Gospel”|
|5.||The Community of Hamuko Research Unit||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Cure the infected!”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Tobliron Mining Brigade 15||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We shall mine!”|
|7.||The Republic of Lots of Peanuts||Democratic Socialists||“Keep the peanuts from the peanut monster.”|
|8.||The Duck King's Stomping Grounds of Hrawninn||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Kalfnine”|
|9.||The Community of Hamuko Research Team||Corporate Bordello||“Finding the cure!”|
|10.||The Bloc of Chil||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Sun Can't Melt Our Spirits”|
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Immitis departed this region for The West Pacific.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Immitis arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Saeed rahman ceased to exist.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Embassy established between Lightmont and Warzone Sandbox.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Kingdom of -Kvatch- arrived from The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Kingdom of -Kvatch- departed this region for The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Republic of 104900 departed this region for The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
- 2 days ago: The Kingdom of -Kvatch- agreed to construct embassies with The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Sunni Sultanate of Qandaristan of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of -Kvatch- agreed to construct embassies with Lightmont.
Warzone Sandbox Regional Message Board
I would appreciate it if you kept the embassy open. The Silence likes to maintain good relations with the warzones.
I'm happy to see that everyone is glad that there is order. But, I have decided to cancel all embassy closures.
Btw the Constitution is a WIP but I want everyone to see it and comment on it as I work on it.
Okay, a couple things on your constitution:
1) It's a little bland. There's no preamble. It doesn't even specify what type of government the region aims to have beyond mentioning you as governor.
2) It's confusing. It starts off sounding like the governor has total control, then goes on to mention a senate and three other ministries. Is the governor in total control or not?
3) Operating on the assumption that these ministers have powers that the governor doesn't (I can't tell easily), what happens in an emergency? A raid? Civil uprising? Zombie apocalypse? Is there a mechanism within the constitution for declaring a state of emergency, even if it only serves to alert people to a problem?
Also, you need to shrink down the size of the government you've mentioned.
You have nearly ten seats in your government and a total regional population of just over twenty, quite few of whom are active. Would you be able to support that many government offices? WZEU for perspective has nearly double the population, and less government seats, and there are still overlaps in government positions.
I have created signatures for the use of Warzone nations:
hey everyone i'm the newest member of this region and i hope we can all get along peacefully
Welcome to Warzone Sandbox!