Warzone Sandbox is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Free Land of Kurwa Republic (elected )
Longest-serving Delegate: Tatara (256 days)
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Warzone Sandbox
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Warzone Sandbox is ranked 5,501st in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Free Land of Kurwa Republic||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Libertas, Aequitas, Veritas ”|
|2.||The Duck King's Stomping Grounds of Hrawninn||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Quack! ”|
|3.||The Colony of Johor Bahru District Militia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Forward unto the dawn!”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Etoarmaapitm||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Turning and turning in the widening gyre”|
|5.||The Republic of New Edem||Democratic Socialists||“Endurance is more important than power”|
|6.||The Homestead Union of Sandpine Republic||Democratic Socialists||“Every Path Starts With Passion”|
|7.||The Wastelands of Killzone35||Corporate Police State||“Emptiness ”|
- : The Empire of Deltnon departed this region for Hogwarts.
- : The Republic of The Oaken Tomes departed this region for Hogwarts.
- : The Republic of Awakening Sapphiron departed this region for Hogwarts.
- : The Federation of Winterthrone departed this region for Hogwarts.
- : The Free Land of Kurwa Republic granted posting privileges on the Warzone Sandbox Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : Embassy established between The Underwater Kingdom and Warzone Sandbox.
- : Embassy established between United Legion of Peacekeepers and Warzone Sandbox.
- : The Democratic Empire of Filanien departed this region for World Alliance.
- : The Duck King's Stomping Grounds of Hrawninn arrived from Crimson Dawn.
- : The Republic of New Edem arrived from The South Pacific.
Warzone Sandbox Regional Message Board
Kurwa it's all yours!
Praise Governor The Free Land of Kurwa Republic!
Anyone would like to spark a conversation? The RMB is a bit too quiet.