Warzone Europe is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The WZEU Governor of Apulita (elected 215 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: The WZEU Governor of Apulita (224 days)
Embassies: the Rejected Realms, Mordor, The East Pacific, Osiris, Spiritus, Hippy Haven, Warzone Asia, The Darwin Allied Republics, West Herken, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Africa, Equilism, Audax, Warzone Vacation Resort, Warzone Sandbox, The Peacezone, and 4 others.Warzone Australia, Warzone Arkansas, Aurignis, and Lightmont.
Tags: Offsite Forums, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Surreal, Independent, Featured, Medium, Warzone, Regional Government, Democratic, Silly, and 6 others.Social, Casual, Snarky, Founderless, Serious, and Magical.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Warzone Europe
As a region, Warzone Europe is ranked 354th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Feared Nation of United states of euroasia||Corporate Police State||“Memento mori”|
|2.||The Corporate Empire of Vakarians||Capitalist Paradise||“The Way Forward”|
|3.||The Socialist State of Garrior||Democratic Socialists||“Chill, okay, friend”|
|4.||The Republic of Stalin town||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From Russia with great affection”|
|5.||The Fuhership of Draclar||Father Knows Best State||“einem Reich vereint bis zum Ende der Zeit”|
|6.||The Senior IM of WZEU of Ancian||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ Warzone Independance”|
|7.||The Research Laboratories of Dimension Facilities||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Into the future, two steps at a time!”|
|8.||The Illiberal Democracy of Mennelhaven||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Böse Gedanken zeugen böse Taten.”|
|9.||The Internal Minister of Khronion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aut concilio, aut ense.”|
|10.||The Theocracy of Totalus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Trust in the Government”|
- 13 hours ago: The WZEU Governor of Apulita suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Eutrassia departed this region for Europe.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Eskvor of the region Lightmont cancelled the closure of its embassy in Warzone Europe.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Colony of The EUH State of the region The EUH State proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Community of Cody Emerson of the region Lightmont ordered the closure of its embassy in Warzone Europe.
- 5 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Warzone Europe.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom of the region New Foundation proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of John Sosa of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Warzone Europe.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of The Union of New America departed this region for United Kingdom.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of The Union of New America arrived from The South Pacific.
Warzone Europe Regional Message Board
I love the new update, I have used Rift from the beginning, and I love the mobile version.
On Rift, the NS++ puppets switcher is broken when you have more than a certain number of puppets.
I had to switch 60+ puppets back to Century...
We all have out own tastes I suppose, as well as our own issues it seems. :P
Attention All Warriors, Soldiers, Tacticians, Adventurers, And Politicians:
Have you ever felt that there is more to nationstates than legislative squabbling and political debate?
Have you ever wanted more than a mundane existence of answering issues and debating on the RMB?
Have you ever felt bored waiting for gameplay opportunities that are few and far between?
If so, the Commonwealth of Free Nations Foreign Legion is the place for you. As a Legionnaire, you would be called upon to serve alongside a group of elite fighters both from the CFN and around “The World”, that is neither raider nor defender, but a force that seeks to free the oppressed, punish the immoral, and above all else, have fun with R/D gameplay. We are not ideologically motivated, and accept soldiers from any side of the political spectrum. Legionnaires can continue to reside in their region of origin, or move to the CFN if they wish, but CFN citizenship is not required to join. The Legion will, when needed, be assembled and offered participation in a variety of military operations. For those who excel consistently, higher ranks, voting rights in the CFN, and invaluable experience are available.
Whether you seek something to pass the time, excitement to spark up your gameplay, or experience/advice to be used in your own personal gameplay endeavors, the Legion welcomes you with open arms.
TG The Commonwealth of Military Recruitment Center to enlist today!
Of The Common Man,
For The Common Good:
Commonwealth of Free Nations Foreign Legion
Recruiting for another region through an embassy is seriously uncool.
Especially from another wz.
Like seriously who does that?
So... People of Warzone Europe, I assume that the vast majority of you are aware that Apulita is once again nearing the longest delegacy point. Congratulations once again on the stability of the region.
As a rule, all recruiting will be suppressed, no matter the source.
Also, I've tried not to draw attention to it. :P