Warzone Asia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation (elected 10 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Zagerzot (315 days)
Embassies: Warzone Europe, Warzone Australia, Warzone Sandbox, Warzone Airspace, Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific, The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation, the Rejected Realms, The SOP, Spear Danes, Zombie Processing Center, The Jeck Empire, World Assembly Peacekeepers, Wintreath, The Roma Confederacy Graveyard, The Illuminati, and Kingdom of Tazarvut.
Construction of embassies with West Herken has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 7 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Warzone Asia
As a region, Warzone Asia is ranked 16,728th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Democratic People's Republic of Ryania||Father Knows Best State||“We will fight until the last bullets!”|
|2.||The Empire of Joey Bidan||Father Knows Best State||“I Am A Super Typhoon Haiyan Survivor of the Philippines”|
|3.||The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Live our People's Republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|4.||The Federation of Allied Human States||Iron Fist Consumerists||“God save humanity”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Warzone Asia Puppet||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Spread the word”|
|6.||The United Kingdom of Lavandara||Father Knows Best State||“Never give up without a fight”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Ismailiyah||Iron Fist Consumerists||“long live the peoples republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|8.||The Protectorate of New Glass Lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A Permanent Resident of Warzone Asia.”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Warzone Asia Puppet 2||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Long Live The Peoples Republic”|
|10.||The Nomadic Peoples of Aggornland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“With peace of mind and sensibility, we survive”|
Regional Poll • Cake or Pie?
Voting opened 23 hours ago and will close in 2 days. Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “What superpower would you want?” • “Constitutional Referendum”
- 4 hours ago: The Colony of The Isles of Random departed this region for Warzone Australia.
- 4 hours ago: The Colony of The Isles of Random arrived from Warzone Australia.
- 6 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 6 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 12 hours ago: The Lord High Commissioner of Frederick William II departed this region for Warzone Australia.
- 12 hours ago: The Lord High Commissioner of Frederick William II arrived from Warzone Australia.
- 16 hours ago: The Empire of Joey Bidan arrived from Warzone Europe.
- 23 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation created a new regional poll: "Cake or Pie?".
- 23 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation deleted a regional poll.
- 23 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation created a new regional poll: "Pie or cake?".
Warzone Asia Regional Message Board
Unless you think I should go there
IIRC, WZAU us near the beginning of the update cycle, while we're towards the end. Theoretically you could do both if you were online.
Otherwise, you can stay here. After all, we won't be much help if we get raided.
This would work, but only if you used two different nations and switched WA membership in between updates (and made sure the second nation was in an even later-updating region). If your nation updates in a certain region, it won't re-update in another, I believe... which also means your WA endorsement would be tied to the first region and still not count in the second region until the next update.
Right, listen to him. He's the expert here.
Right. So when are the updates?
Between noon and 1:00pm EST is one of the updates. I assume the other one is between midnight and 1:00am EST
Right. I've made a second nation and sent it to WZAU. I'll switch my WA membership tomorrow, as I'm in the UK. I've worked out my timings.
Great. If this proves to be really easy, I may try it myself.
I'm starting to wonder why I put a "both" option in the poll. Obviously, if you can have two deserts, you'd want both. It makes the whole debate rather meaningless.
The nation of Onsotep recently viewed our region and voted in the poll, he was the one who occupied WZAU. Just keep an eye out
Noted. Nice work.