Warzone Asia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation (elected 6 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Zagerzot (315 days)
Embassies: Warzone Australia, Warzone Europe, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Sandbox, The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation, the Rejected Realms, The SOP, Spear Danes, Zombie Processing Center, The Jeck Empire, World Assembly Peacekeepers, Wintreath, The Roma Confederacy Graveyard, The Illuminati, the Imperial House of Sari, Kingdom of Tazarvut, and 1 other.Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Warzone Asia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Warzone Asia is ranked 4,263rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Democratic People's Republic of Ryania||Father Knows Best State||“We will fight until the last bullets!”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Warzone Asia Puppet 2||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Long Live The Peoples Republic”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Ismailiyah||Iron Fist Consumerists||“long live the peoples republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Warzone Asia Puppet||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Spread the word”|
|5.||The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Live our People's Republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|6.||The Sacred Principality of Afilion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Glory of God ”|
|7.||The Atlantean Cult of Vairikai Sari||New York Times Democracy||“Long live the revolution of the proletariat!”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of Aggornland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“With peace of mind and sensibility, we survive”|
Regional Poll • What superpower would you want?
Voting opened 1 day 18 hours ago and will close in 1 day 5 hours. Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Last poll: “Constitutional Referendum”
- 14 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 hours ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Ryania arrived from Pieland.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation created a new regional poll: "What superpower would you want?".
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Embassy established between Warzone Asia and Warzone Australia.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation removed a dispatch.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Lord High Commissioner of Frederick William II departed this region for Warzone Australia.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Embassy established between Warzone Asia and Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Benevolent Delegate of North Campbell Nation updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Sacred Principality of Afilion arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Warzone Asia Regional Message Board
There was an invasion that ousted your proper delegate, North Campbell Nation. You were banned by the usurper, who also banned everyone else from the region. Welcome back!
Oh. Thank you for explaining.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Glad to see you've found your way back.
What will the next poll be?
Excellent question. It's been a while since we ran just a regular opinions poll, so I'll do one of those. Now that we've passed our constitution, we can also start assembling our government, so I'll get working on plans for that.
I would like to apply for foreign minister or defence minister if possible. If not then just the former.
No problem. Elections will commence May 4th, to give those ejected time to come back; until then is open application period. We have an official app thread on the forums, but since you've been around for awhile, I'll just approve you. All others seeking to run must register on the forum and fill out the official application. Also now is a great time for anyone who's been holding out to register, since now registrants can vote in the Supreme People's Politburo.
And yes, registrants is a word. I checked.
Thank you. I hope the others do too.
Its funny, most of the voters on the poll aren't even natives of the region
I know. I set it open to everyone. If nothing else, it draws more attention to our region, and more prestige.