Warzone Asia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Kleine Trompeter of North Campbell Nation (elected 47 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Zagerzot (315 days)
Embassies: Warzone Europe, Warzone Africa, Warzone Airspace, Lazarus, Free Zone, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, West Herken, Spiritus, Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific, the Rejected Realms, The SOP, Zombie Processing Center, Wintreath, The Peacezone, Warzone Australia, and 10 others.United Socialist Nations of Zandalari, The Rose Garden, United territories of North America, The International Communist Union, Equilism, Lightmont, Illuminati, Faronis, All Republicg Region, and Warzone Vacation Resort.
Construction of embassies with Sanctum has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 8 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Warzone Asia
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Warzone Asia is ranked 16,382nd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Constitutional Republic of Remnants of Crock||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Our leader shall return”|
|2.||The Holy Red Republic of Ryania||Father Knows Best State||“We will fight until the last bullets!”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Kindistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Din-e Ilahi”|
|4.||The Eurasian Soviet Republic of Malayia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Order. Unity. Victory.”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Silent Representative to WZ Asia||Father Knows Best State||“Things fall apart”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Second North Korea||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Prosperous and great country”|
|7.||The Republic of American Errorist||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Never take anything for granted.”|
|8.||The Colony of Saint Edward||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Silence is a Virtue”|
|9.||The Colony of Warzone Kyorgia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Now also in Warzones”|
|10.||The People's Republic of North Korea IV||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Prosperous and great country”|
Recent polls: “Lazarus Embassy” • “Lazarene "Autocoup"”
- 37 minutes ago: The Armed Republic of Ainin XIX arrived from Unity.
- 13 hours ago: The Colony of Saint Edward arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Kleine Trompeter of North Campbell Nation agreed to construct embassies with Sanctum.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Republic of Riftanity of the region Sanctum proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot of the region Warzone Airspace cancelled the closure of its embassy in Warzone Asia.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Best Korea-chan of North Korea-chan of the region Warzone Airspace ordered the closure of its embassy in Warzone Asia.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Warzone Sandbox and Warzone Asia.
- 4 days ago: Empire of fuso ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Kleine Trompeter of North Campbell Nation created a new regional poll: "Lazarus Embassy".
- 4 days ago: The Commonwealth of Adensine Triphosphate departed this region for International Offensive Coalition.
Warzone Asia Regional Message Board
Hmm... fascinating. It has been a long time since the last major coup of a GCR. This should be quite interesting to see resolved.
Indeed it should.
Plus there's the added twist that this seems to be part of an NPO expansion. Aledgedly Lazarus and Balder are just the beginning. If NPO claims are to be taken at face value, this is not just a coup against lazarus, but the opening shots of a war against the native governments of all GCRs.
Hey everyone! How's it goin' here?
Busy. The crisis in Lazarus is something of a big deal here, given that they were our main sinker ally, and a fellow People's Republic. Also, several new and old faces have joined us.
I see. I see.
I noticed your poll and decided to comment. As a nation aiding the PLR, I'm sure it would be very much appreciated if you asked the PLR what they wanted to perhaps have happen, and could lead to better things for us fighting the NLO, PLO and The Communist Bloc. Or, as in, a swifter defeat of these enemy regions.
That was what I had been thinking of doing, but I didn't want to potentially close a means of communication for our residents without first consulting them.
If we are to denounce others for being undemocratic and not acting in the interests of the natives, it is paramount that we lead by example.
Welcome back. Your request for citizenship has been granted.