Warzone Asia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Vengeful Delegate of North Campbell Nation (elected 76 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Zagerzot (315 days)
Embassies: Warzone Airspace, Warzone Sandbox, West Herken, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, Spiritus, Warzone Africa, Warzone Europe, Warzone Australia, Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific, The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation, the Rejected Realms, The SOP, Spear Danes, Zombie Processing Center, Wintreath, and 3 others.The Illuminati, Kingdom of Tazarvut, and Lazarus.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Warzone Asia
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Warzone Asia is ranked 7,271st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Sultanate of Ismailiyah||Psychotic Dictatorship||“long live the peoples republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|2.||The Vengeful Delegate of North Campbell Nation||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long Live our People's Republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|3.||The Triumvirate of The Terrible Tamada||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Nothing enslaves more than the idea of freedom.”|
|4.||The United States of Taylor Swift||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I knew you were trouble”|
|5.||The Allied States of Neytro||New York Times Democracy||“Volo ut hoc dicere”|
|6.||The Matriarchy of Opium Grove||Civil Rights Lovefest||“煙甲基和冰雹撒旦！”|
|7.||The Mega Storm Survivor Empire of Joey Bidan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I'm A Super Typhoon Haiyan Survivor of the Philippines!”|
|8.||The Republic of Tarous||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Best Of The Worst”|
|9.||The Republic of Skollhati||Capitalist Paradise||“Consume”|
|10.||The Jingoistic States of Attackaru||Moralistic Democracy||“Aaaatttaaaacckk!!!”|
Recent polls: “How safe are we?” • “Time online” • “NS Summer”
- 6 hours ago: The People's Republic of Warzone Sapientia arrived from Warzone Africa.
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of Particle Motion of the region Warzone Europe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Warzone Asia.
- 7 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Gringor departed this region for Aura Hyperia.
- 8 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tree-Huggers of the region Warzone Australia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Warzone Asia.
- 19 hours ago: The Borderlands of Ever-Wandering Souls departed this region for Sicarius.
- 19 hours ago: The Borderlands of Ever-Wandering Souls arrived from Sicarius.
- 21 hours ago: The How Did I Forget This Puppet of Dyr departed this region for Unity.
- 21 hours ago: The How Did I Forget This Puppet of Dyr arrived from Unity.
- 22 hours ago: The Borderlands of SSentinel13 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 22 hours ago: The Vengeful Delegate of North Campbell Nation ejected The Borderlands of SSentinel13 from the region.
Warzone Asia Regional Message Board
Is there a raider group targeting the Warzones?
Yes, multiple groups in fact.
How many? Are any preparing to attack us?
Probably. They already have. And they took our allies region.
It was random tag raid by tbr. Nothing to worry about.
We have NOT fallen, just need to unsuppress, and change the wfe and cancel endo closure. Wzau was held by raiders so it was raiders beating raiders.
Slight difference between TBR and Sicarius...
Congratulations on freeing yourselves! Hopefully we won't see raiders for a long time.