Warzone Asia is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation (elected 111 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: Zagerzot (315 days)
Embassies: Warzone Airspace, Warzone Sandbox, West Herken, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, Spiritus, Warzone Africa, Warzone Europe, Warzone Australia, Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific, The Allied States Of The Campbell Nation, the Rejected Realms, The SOP, Spear Danes, Zombie Processing Center, Wintreath, and 4 others.The Illuminati, Kingdom of Tazarvut, Lazarus, and Warzone Barracks.
The embassy with Warzone Australia is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 18 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Great Peace Treaty has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 6 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Warzone Asia
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Warzone Asia is ranked 4,341st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Sultanate of Ismailiyah||Psychotic Dictatorship||“long live the peoples republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|2.||The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation||Father Knows Best State||“Long Live our People's Republic of Warzone Asia!”|
|3.||The Mega Storm Survivor Empire of Joey Bidan||Moralistic Democracy||“I'm A Super Typhoon Haiyan Survivor of the Philippines!”|
|4.||The Tramp Stamp Sultanate of Solar People||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ОИЩАЯDS IИТО A ВЯIGHТЭЯ FЦТЦЯЭ”|
|5.||The Internet Meme of Eben||Father Knows Best State||“Hail The Black Riders”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of The Puppet of VI Lenin||Psychotic Dictatorship||“A Puppet of V I Lenin of Lazarus”|
|7.||The Imperatrix Emeritus of Vairikai Sari||New York Times Democracy||“Belau rekid”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of Yo Mama Llama||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“That's what she said”|
|9.||The Federation of Allied Human States||Iron Fist Consumerists||“God save humanity”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Clumsy Swordsmen||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Oops I've Cut Off My Arm!”|
Recent polls: “What socialist state are we?” • “Your favorite type of music” • “Lazarus - Osiris Conflict”
- 12 hours ago: The Dominion of Grand Britannia Empire of the region Warzone Arkansas proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Yo Mama Llama arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 16 hours ago: The Dominion of Rozeck of the region Warzone Australia ordered the closure of its embassy in Warzone Asia.
- 19 hours ago: The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation agreed to construct embassies with The Great Peace Treaty.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Free Land of Krikey of the region The Great Peace Treaty proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days ago: The People's Republic of Stalvinia departed this region for Lazarus.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation removed a dispatch.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation added a dispatch.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The Great Leader and Teacher of North Campbell Nation created a new regional poll: "Your favorite type of music".
Warzone Asia Regional Message Board
I encourage all of our WA members to vote for the current SC Resolution: Repeal Libreate Panem, a resolution which has been campaigned and advocated for by close friend of the Warzones, The Republic of District XIV.
Panem today, Panem Tomorrow, Panem forever!
I would like to state four things:
1. Sorry for my recent inactivity. RL stuff is going on, so unfortunately I'll be inactive for another while.
2. I agree that WZ Asia should remain a neutral party to this conflict. Declaring war on either side is basically a request for annexation into Osiris or destruction of our region by Lazarus. (The LLA is allowed by the constitution to attack WZ's.) I can, however, make a request to the Osiran government not to attack WZ Asia, something that will almost certainly be heeded as long as you don't officially join Laz. Osi tends to be run by pretty reasonable and level-headed people, after all, and there's no reason why they ever would want to attack you.
3. Funkadelia actually happened to strip Ikania and Fantome of their citizenship before the beginning of the coup plans, firstly. He did so simply because they happened to complain about my removal, and Funk then used the completely BS excuse that it was because he was seeking citizenship in Europeia, something not banned under Lazarene law. Secondly, Funkadelia's argument that he removed me because I politically opposed him is clear and complete BS. The position of Vice-Chairman is one that exists for one main purpose: advising the Chairman. Why in the seven hells would someone fire an advisor for giving advice they disagree with? The whole point is to expand the ideas that one comes into contact with so that they can avoid mistakes and get someone to help them think about things better. What if it was just my formation of a political party he deemed inappropriate? He would have come to me and clarified that he did not want me to do this, and asked me to disband the political party. The only logical explanation remaining is that he feared my growing popularity and wanted to ensure that the Lazarene people could not hear a voice going against the party line, something that could be a dangerous political threat to him.
4. The "We're both People's Republics" argument is complete BS for the dual reasons that our actual government operation could not possibly be more radically different (Direct democracy vs. Corrupt Oligarchy/dictatorship) and the fact that the USSR and China, for example, absolutely hated each other's guts during the cold war, proving that common communist ideology=\=immediate brotherhood.
So sorry to hear that. No worries, just know that as long as Warzone Asia still stands in a recognizable form, you'll be welcome here.
True. However the fact that we partially based our cultural theming, and the fact that Lazarus was the first non-Warzone GCR to establish relations and deploy to help protect us still holds weight. We are undeniably different, but we still hold many common bonds.
In other news, our Music for the Masses Initiative (see pinned dispatch) is almost ready to go. Comments and suggestions are appreciated as always.
Can anyone move to Warzone Sandbox and endorse me? I'm gonna stabilize it.
Sorry, but we're running low on endorsements ourselves. Also, though sandbox lacks a delegate, it is not in enemy hands.
It is now in the hands of the UWR! HUZZAH!
Comrade, to say huzzah is to use the cheer of the capitalist pig-dogs! In people's republic, we say URA!
(Just a reminder: Russia is mostly in Asia)
I would like to thank all the help and support i got from Warzone Asia. I appreciate that you guys tried your best to help us... But Warzone Australia has fallen to vicious teddy bear raiders.
It happens. That's part of the fun of playing in the Warzones -- there's a sense of pride when you manage to hold out against the world for so long, and a sense of resignation when someone crashes in. Head up, laugh it off, and start again!