Warzone Airspace is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot (elected 2 days 11 hours ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger (365 days)
Embassies: Warzone Europe, Warzone Asia, Warzone Africa, Democratic Social Union, Oceanside, the West Pacific, The North Pacific, Holy Rome, Audax, Spiritus, One big Island, The Graveyard, The Peacezone, The Rose Garden, Warzone Australia, Wintreath, and 5 others.Winterfell, New Zealandia, The Lost Galaxy and Wasteland Nations, Esamir, and Warzone Vacation Resort.
Construction of embassies with Glorious Nations of Iwaku has commenced. Completion expected in 12 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Retail Industry in Warzone Airspace
As a region, Warzone Airspace is ranked 1,454th in the world for Largest Retail Industry.
|1.||The Chessboard Republic of Wooden Pawn||Father Knows Best State||“When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die”|
|2.||The Exquisite State of Psychodelicatessence||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Je Pense J'etias”|
|3.||The Federation of Alpha Quatro||Father Knows Best State||“Dissent's only recourse is annihilation.”|
|4.||The BB Warzone Airspace Puppet of Outer Brightonburg||Capitalist Paradise||“Join One Big Island - Suo Unus Magnus Insula”|
|5.||The Zombie Fighter of Ruzan||Corporate Police State||“We know what's worst for you”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of 9th Legion of Archlight||Libertarian Police State||“Never give up, Always attack.”|
|7.||The Mostly Democratic Republics of Kasanovakoratica||Tyranny by Majority||“Eveha Syyenata Deraji”|
|8.||The Dominion of Negligent Thomas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oops. Must've slipped my mind. (4)”|
|9.||The Gravity is not a Law of Flying Armed Bears||Corporate Bordello||“Up, Up, and Away!”|
|10.||The Borderlands of Dogfightia||Anarchy||“Above Order”|
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of La Bogota of the region The Lost Galaxy and Wasteland Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Warzone Airspace.
- 13 hours ago: The Protectorate of Swastadia of the region The Lost Galaxy and Wasteland Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Warzone Airspace.
- 23 hours ago: Regional bans expired in Warzone Airspace.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Dictatorship of ADSFASDJASDUADA departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot ejected and banned The Dictatorship of ADSFASDJASDUADA from the region.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Republic of Duhpanda departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot ejected and banned The Republic of Duhpanda from the region.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The People's Republic of Ismailion departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot ejected and banned The People's Republic of Ismailion from the region.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The People's Republic of Ismailion arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board
I think it would be really great to go on a tag-raiding spree with a bunch of Warzoners someday.
Revenge of the Warzones? Sounds fun.
Well, Like I said a few days ago me and Crisisies ran a twoperson raider group out of here almost a year ago now. The Republic of of Digonville seems to be interested in starting one up, but I wouldn't want to do it with just the two of us. So if we got quite a few people to do it Id probably be interested in joining :)
How do you start a raiding team my good chum?.
First you should learn to raid, viewtopic.php?f=12&t=307728
Second, get some people.
and Finally, Raid.
Glad you're back under native control!
Thanks! It's pretty nice; though personally I like seeing the raiders come through. Gives me something to do. lol
If the brave pilots of WZAS are ever in need of assistance, shoot me a telegram!
As always. Hey Grantica!