Warzone Airspace is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Ocean Metropolis of Crisisies (elected 57 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: The Undead King of Warzone Codger (365 days)
Embassies: Warzone Europe, Warzone Asia, Warzone Africa, Tychrome, Spiritus, Democratic Social Union, the West Pacific, Warzone Sandbox, Warzone Australia, Commonwealth of Liberty, The Rose Garden, and The Americas.
The embassy with Warzone Australia is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 9 hours.
Construction of embassies with Audax has commenced. Completion expected in 9 hours.
Construction of embassies with Warzone Arkansas has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 9 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Warzone Airspace
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Warzone Airspace is ranked 14,194th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Exquisite State of Psychodelicatessence||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Je Pense J'etias”|
|2.||The Mostly Democratic Republics of Kasanovakoratica||Tyranny by Majority||“Eveha Syyenata Deraji”|
|3.||The Lyrasonan Administration of Lyrasan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Una Stamus.”|
|4.||The ¤nterştellar Republ´š of Vaaldyra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“H´š et nunš”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Nighthawk Aragonn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We gain considerable strength through working together”|
|6.||The Green Sheep of Warzone Watcher||Authoritarian Democracy||“Warzone Patrol”|
|7.||The Vale of Arryn||Father Knows Best State||“As high as honour”|
|8.||The Nineball of Cirno the Ice Fairy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm the strongest!”|
|9.||The Chessboard Republic of Wooden Pawn||Father Knows Best State||“When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die”|
|10.||The Federation of Dorchenheim||Father Knows Best State||“Man the walls, my fellows! Stand strong together!”|
- 8 hours ago: The Ocean Metropolis of Crisisies updated the World Factbook entry.
- 14 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of AvP of the region Panem aborted construction of embassies with Warzone Airspace.
- 14 hours ago: Regional bans expired in Warzone Airspace.
- 17 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of New Hatfield arrived from The Graveyard.
- 21 hours ago: The Ocean Metropolis of Crisisies agreed to construct embassies with Warzone Arkansas.
- 21 hours ago: The Dominion of Grand Britannia Empire of the region Warzone Arkansas proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day ago: The Free Land of Cessatus arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 1 day ago: The Federation of Colbentielle departed this region for Aura Hyperia.
- 1 day ago: The Federation of Colbentielle arrived from Aura Hyperia.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Ocean Metropolis of Crisisies banned The Dominion of Rozeck from the region.
Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board
Is it me you're looking for?
Why would he be looking for you?
Does anyone have any ideas for the the topic of the month for September?
If memory serves, we're allowed to maintain in-game embassies.
We could discuss various types of foliage? I think there's a new Dr. Who season. School is starting back up in the northern hemisphere. I'm just spitballing here.
You are right, yes but I only did accept it assuming that I had missed something about its creation. Apparently I was wrong.
Those are great ideas but it's more of like what's your favorite...? Or something of that sort. August is favorite holiday and I forgot what July was. Oops! :)
Dr. Who is amazing, but I don't think we should do that since not all might know/ like it. Music genres?
Like that. Yes, I've only heard of Dr. Who. That is why I was skeptic. Music genres and artists perhaps?
I think just genres would be best, maybe then we go with the favorite, choose some of the most popular artists in that genre then go from there.
Okey dokey. :)
Welcome all new nations!