Warzone Airspace is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies (elected 4 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger (365 days)
Embassies: Warzone Europe, Warzone Asia, Warzone Africa, Democratic Social Union, Oceanside, the West Pacific, The North Pacific, Holy Rome, Audax, Spiritus, One big Island, The Americas, The Graveyard, Warzone Arkansas, Warzone Vacation Resort, The Peacezone, and 9 others.The Rose Garden, Warzone Australia, Warzone Sandbox, Wintreath, Winterfell, Lightmont, Eternal Silence, The Silence, and New Zealandia.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Warzone Airspace
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Warzone Airspace is ranked 1,333rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Republic of of Digonville||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Victory comes in numbers”|
|2.||The Aerial Observer of Crisisies||Father Knows Best State||“ War leads to Peace”|
|3.||The Dogfighters of Warzone Codger||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shoot first, ask later”|
|4.||The Royal Republic of Lyrasan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Una Stamus.”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Bens284||Father Knows Best State||“Death to our Enemies!”|
|6.||The Protectorate of Boergandinan KV-1||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Lemons”|
|7.||The Zombie Fighter of Ruzan||Corporate Police State||“We know what's worst for you”|
|8.||The Mostly Democratic Republics of Kasanovakoratica||Tyranny by Majority||“Eveha Syyenata Deraji”|
|9.||The Incorporated States of Fiddlalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Someone give me a motto!”|
|10.||The Hedonistic Dimension of Scarlet Harlot||Father Knows Best State||“Ssssssss”|
- 11 hours ago: Regional bans expired in Warzone Airspace.
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies banned The Democratic Republic of Isles of Appenie Recruiting Nation from the region.
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies tagged the region "Social".
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies tagged the region "Post Apocalyptic".
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies tagged the region "Regional Government".
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies tagged the region "Democratic".
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies tagged the region "Casual".
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 13 hours ago: The Aerial Observer of Crisisies suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 14 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Isles of Appenie Recruiting Nation departed this region for The Spiral Arm.
Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board
I wake up, realize im not in WA, have 10 telegrams about people recruiting me (because I was ejected)... sounds like some fun stuff happened here
Always! We were invaded and then retook the empty region.
For the night I am here, it doesn't seem as though invaders will launch an attack against you but this is one of the most recent regions to have been raided, so I'll rest here through the night to lend a hand.
Telegram me if something catches your interest, I am more knowledgable than what you might be led to think.
Thank you for your assistance.
I now exit from this region, take care
So can anyone tell me how to invade and how to do it as well why no create a Nation states empire sounds good and lots of cash and turf as rewards and VICTORY on top of all that yes and i propose many other things but thats another story.
How did you do it?
-Open to all nations
-No offsite forum required
-Very active members
-Serious NationStates for a serious player...and more for the casual player as well.
-3 government positions elected by members:
-Mercenary defense system that can be called upon by any region
-Twice monthly "newspaper"
-Easy application for citizenship
-Helpful quick-and-easy introduction for new players
-Allows up to 4 nations of one member to enter
No stupid recruiting.