Warzone Airspace is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies (elected 17 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: The Undead King of Warzone Codger (365 days)
Construction of embassies with Warzone Australia has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 22 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Warzone Airspace
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Warzone Airspace is ranked 2,865th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Warcracy of Tanou||Left-wing Utopia||“By the People. For the People.”|
|2.||The Undead King of Warzone Codger||Capitalist Paradise||“Humanity will survive”|
|3.||The People's Bamboo of Red Panda Front||New York Times Democracy||“In Bamboo We Trust.”|
|4.||The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies||Father Knows Best State||“ War leads to Peace”|
|5.||The ¤nterştellar Republ´š of Vaaldyra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“H´š et nunš”|
|6.||The Exquisite State of Psychodelicatessence||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Je Pense J'etias”|
|7.||The Gravity is not a Law of Flying Armed Bears||Corporate Bordello||“Up, Up, and Away!”|
|8.||The Colony of Lyrasan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Una Stamus.”|
|9.||The Nineball of Cirno the Ice Fairy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm the strongest!”|
|10.||The Fun fun fun of Ruzan||Corporate Police State||“We know what's worst for you”|
Regional Poll • Should we have a nation of the day?
Poll called by The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies
Voting opened 2 days 21 hours ago and will close in 2 days 2 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 13 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Tree-Huggers of the region Warzone Australia agreed to construct embassies.
- 13 hours ago: Embassy established between Warzone Sandbox and Warzone Airspace.
- 13 hours ago: Embassy established between The Commonwealth of Crowns and Warzone Airspace.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Regional bans expired in Warzone Airspace.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies proposed constructing embassies with Warzone Australia.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies banned The Principality of Move to Valconesia from the region.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Warzone Airspace Delegation of Crisisies suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Principality of Move to Valconesia departed this region for Warzone Sandbox.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Principality of Move to Valconesia arrived from Warzone Australia.
Warzone Airspace Regional Message Board
VOLLEYBALL is the best sport in the world!!!
Haha. I have to disagree and say American Football for me.
I believe I've found a good airspace flag, what are your thoughts?
I like it
I thought a starters regional government may and could start some activity.
And if anyone thinks there should be another position, please do TG me.
I like it, but we should outline what seats do what
Okay, Regional Advisors are general and can provide advice and assistance in anything. Lyrasan, as Minister of Domestic Affairs, you are in charge of all things that happen inside the region. Some one wants to do a special event, it falls to you. You are also in charge of elections which will happen later on once we get things going. Vaaldyra is in charge of defense/raids, finding the right regions, keeping us informed on intel as to protect the region. I have executive powers and will do anything that is voted in or requested by the people of WZ Airspace.
Speaking of a vote, there's one up now.
I am Richard, from the Principality of Valconesia, which I'd like you to join!
The Principality of Valconesia is a relatively new region with plenty of potential to grow. We offer equal opportunities to all those who join, whether they are new players or seasoned NationStates veterans, and will strive to make everyone feel welcome and work towards building a great community!
You can find our offsite forums here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/PR_of_Valconesia/index/. Feel free to check it out as it is there where most of the fun takes place. We have it all there! Roleplays, politics or just the general discussion or chit chat for anyone to participate in. Speaking of politics, Parliament and World Assembly Delegate elections are coming up soon.
So, I urge you to join the Principality of Valconesia today!
His Royal Majesty the Grand Prince of Valconesia
What's up members of Warzone airspace?