Warzone Africa is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Republic of Nessaquam (elected 4 days ago)
Longest-serving Delegate: The Evilbunnys of Welchyland (154 days)
Construction of embassies with Warzone Asia has commenced. Completion expected in 7 hours.
Construction of embassies with North Herken has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 7 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Warzone Africa
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Warzone Africa is ranked 904th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Namiewortel||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Old age is no place for sissies.”|
|2.||The Glorious Imperium of Nihilismia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hate Is More Lasting Than Dislike”|
|3.||The Republic of My Morrupted POWER||Democratic Socialists||“Gov't protects citizens who are useful to them”|
|4.||The People's Republic of LWU||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Never have children, only grandchildren.”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Kyle Slavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Russia is fab.”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Gib||Corporate Bordello||“Allahu Akbar!”|
|7.||The Empire of Benboy25||Father Knows Best State||“We will conquer the world”|
|8.||The Republic of Greater Bloc||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Let the BLOCracy bloom like a thousand flowers!”|
|9.||The Republic of Arzil||Psychotic Dictatorship||“May The Black Riders die a horrible death!”|
|10.||The Free Land of Guyodal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Long live Guyodal!”|
- 4 hours ago: Embassy established between Warzone Africa and Warzone Australia.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam proposed constructing embassies with The Rejected Realms.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 10 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam cancelled the closure of embassies between Warzone Africa and Versutian Federation.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam agreed to construct embassies with North Herken.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Republic of Nessaquam suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Empire of The Reichsprotektorin departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Empire of The Reichsprotektorin arrived from Osiris.
Warzone Africa Regional Message Board
IF YOU ARE A WA NATION, PLEASE ENDORSE THE DELEGATE IMMEDIATELY.
I looked around at other warzones and it seems like what happened here is happening in a lot of other warzones like Australia and Asia.
Like what? People finally coming together to save the warzones or raids?
yeah like declaring independence and that stuff.
Well, I think attacks on this region are going to become more likely because TBR has gotten to the point of invading regions with founders...
𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖀𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖑 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗, 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘! 𝕸𝕬𝕽𝕾𝕮𝕳! 𝖁𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖟𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕, 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖏𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖛𝖎𝖟𝖍 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖘.
If your teletypewriter ist unable to resolve zhe above message, use a superior system, such as „Mozilla Firefox“, or extract http://gschoppe.com/projects/fbformat/includes/unicodefont.zip into zhe fonts directory in zhe Control Panel! SCHNELL!
Move to the Greater German Reich to help Us fulfil Our evil plans of expanding Our power, conqvering new lands and oppressing Our inferiors! MARSCH!
Ve vill dominate zhe Vorld togezher as Our armies march across zhe face of zhe Earth in goose step, terrifying subjugated peoples vizh zhe unison of Our spurred patent leather riding boots.
I hate recruiters. It's like "If weren't already in your region, why would we join now?"