WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Visionary tales
Visionary Tales contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Visionary Tales
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Visionary Tales is ranked 2,151st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Empire of Wathandam||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Strength Leads to Victory.”|
|2.||The Free Land of Aothsrat||Democratic Socialists||“Y deg cres pa tar xreitscul oste abla.”|
- 165 days ago: The Fiefdom of KuroiYami ceased to exist.
- 206 days ago: Kuroiyami arrived from Osiris.
- 217 days ago: The Fiefdom of KuroiYami ceased to exist.
- 218 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Okinawa-ishi ceased to exist.
- 1 year 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of The Heavenly Gate ceased to exist.
- 1 year 21 days ago: The Free Land of Aothsrat arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 year 21 days ago: Micki tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 1 year 23 days ago: The Sultanate of Okare ceased to exist.
- 1 year 29 days ago: Cracsing of the region Craft proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 38 days ago: The Dictatorship of Micki ceased to exist.
Visionary Tales Regional Message Board
That would be Dak, I believe.
According to the thingy, it's ceased to exist and the region's still here, so...
That's sad. :C
Oh look, it's back!
-waves at zombie nation and happily accepts dragon- My national animal went instinct when all the people destroyed their natural habitats for malls and oil. Oh, and not to mention they also hunted all the Taighars for snack packs. It's a national delicacy!
Visionary Tales may be alive, but it has yet to return to the region >>
I can't figure out how to return VT to this region. :< *pokes around for Dak* >>;
While on VT, come to this region. There should be a 'move to this region' button somewhere, just like when you guys moved in...it should be the same concept.
o_O There go a whole lot of nations...
Yeah, they all belonged to one person >>