WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Viking Europe
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 16,401st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|2.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|3.||The Pheasant Meanderings of The Great Argus||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Mind got to rambling. Like a wild geese from the west.”|
|4.||The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers||New York Times Democracy||“Lets move before they raise the parking rate”|
|5.||The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas||Libertarian Police State||“We sees him here and there. We sees him every where.”|
|6.||The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Still crazy after all these years.”|
|7.||The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Like a shadow, like a ghost, like vanilla ice cream.”|
|8.||The Strawberry Fields of Wandering Hippy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Oh the ragman draws circles, Up and down the block”|
|9.||The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Urrrrgh..... ”|
|10.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
- 1 day 10 hours ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Strawberry Fields of Wandering Hippy arrived from WeedNation.
- 4 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
- 4 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
- 4 days ago: The Pheasant Meanderings of The Great Argus arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
- 5 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Virtue.
- 5 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Vimy Ridge.
- 63 days ago: The Dictatorship of Bigunit ceased to exist.
- 87 days ago: Embassy established between The Republic of India and Viking Europe.
- 90 days ago: The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis agreed to construct embassies with The Republic of India.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
A loaf of bread, a jug of wine.....
Need I say more?
Ahoy Vikings from Argus!
~ Unpacks a Smorgasbord of Cheeses ~
\ \/ ./
/ ... \__\\(@)/i
Greetings from another walkabout member of the Geese and Friends Road Show.
Let's drink like it's the eve of Ragnarok!
Rimmer! More mead!
What, do I look some sort of serving wench guy?
*pulls out more bottles of mead*
I'm not a serving wench guy either but I always carry extra bottles. Chilled.
*sets bottles by campfire*
Chilled mead? should you chill mead?
Yes, yes you do XD
More mead! And famous Yichnelevanian whiskey! Yet another traveler has arrived
Mead is BEST when chilled. You get both a cooling and a warming sensation when you drink it chilled.