WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Viking Europe
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 80th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|2.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|3.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
|4.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|6.||The Union of Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg||Father Knows Best State||“Cræft and Andgiet”|
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Elmros departed this region for The Alliance of the Elder Sea.
- 15 hours ago: The Republic of Elmros arrived from The New Inquisition.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Rudebwoyland departed this region for Albion.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Rudebwoyland arrived from Albion.
- 57 days ago: The Empire of Targata departed this region for Peoples Federation of Qandaristan.
- 57 days ago: The Empire of Targata arrived from Lazarus.
- 75 days ago: Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 76 days ago: Rohhafon of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland ordered the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 104 days ago: Embassy established between Viking Europe and Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
- 107 days ago: The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis agreed to construct embassies with Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
...Beach far away in time
Echo Beach far away in time....
If we ever have a Viking Europe house party, it is imperative that Rimmer is kept as far away from the stereo as humanly possible.
It's for the best Rimmer.
Aww... how sweet... Rudebwoyland loves Kampy.
Well he didn't hang round long, did he.
I guess he's the "Love 'em and leave 'em" type.