WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Viking Europe
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 797th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|2.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|3.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Left-Leaning College State||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|5.||The Empire of Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Međ lögum skal land byggja”|
|6.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Viking Europe and Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
- 14 days ago: The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis agreed to construct embassies with Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
- 15 days ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Confederacy of Hayurgay ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Matriarchy of Nefeshe lost WA Delegate status.
- 35 days ago: Norsk valhalla ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Empire of Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg arrived from World Alliance.
- 55 days ago: The Confederacy of Hayurgay arrived from Lazarus.
- 80 days ago: Nightshad ceased to exist.
- 108 days ago: Nightshad arrived from Shatter.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
Anybody see any eclipsing? Cloudy here.
Yeah, saw some of it - we had a good view of it up until about a minute or so before the maximum eclipsing (or whatever they call it), then the clouds rolled in and saw no more.
If anyone doesn't think NASCAR is fixed needs to watch yesterdays race and the Daytona Xfinity finish.
Like "Wrasslin' is fixed" fixed?
And embassys with Postapocalyptic Potatoland? That's a brilliant name for a region.
Sounds like an Irish wasteland. Like Cavan. or Dundalk.
And NASCAR must have been crapping themselves, they throw the caution to stop Kenseth walking away with it, and lo and behold, now Kurt Busch is winning? Can't have that.
Of course, maybe Patricia Driscoll had something to do with that last debris. After all, she's a super secret ninja agent or something, right? And there was no way in hell she would let Busch win. :D
Should you have made the Potatoland - Irish connection? Not a very politically correct thing to do. :P
Have you ever been to Dundalk? All that crap that Sellafield s**ts out? Washes across the Irish Sea to Dundalk. Throw in the inbreeding the locals love, and it's a regular Hills Have Eyes.
And I love the new aero kits IndyCar brought in. Look at them crookedly, and a piece breaks off.
The Honda bits are the worst offenders. Huge chunks leading to debris cautions.
I bet NASCAR is jealous.
They probably wish they could have a little button that when pressed, causes something to fall off a car. But as they wouldn't want it affecting the performance of a car that's actually competitive or has decent sponsors, they'd have to install it on say Josh Wise, or JJ Yeley's cars...
Of course, they also could give one of those t-shirt guns to some drunken fan - though that might backfire. "Holee s**t Junior's going a lap down? Can't have that! Fire! Fire! Fire!"
Not too impressed with the April 1 thing today. bring back the zombies.