WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Viking Europe
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 16,898th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Left-wing Utopia||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|2.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|3.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of The Skandia Isles||Capitalist Paradise||“To Live and Die by the Axe and Shield”|
|5.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|6.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Armed Republic of The Skandia Isles arrived from Nak Nak City.
- 11 days ago: The Strawberry Fields of Wandering Hippy departed this region for Universal Dream Network.
- 19 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Pheasant Meanderings of The Great Argus departed this region for Valhalla.
- 21 days ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken departed this region for Valhalla.
- 22 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for Valhalla.
- 22 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Valhalla.
- 23 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Valhalla.
- 23 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Viking empire.
- 26 days ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
Glad to see Smoke back on the track, just a pity the way his night finished.
Wow, Draccy and Kampy both inside the World Top 50? Has that ever happened before?
It's happened a few times, I think.
I just wonder, those past few laps, was Michael Waltrip thinking... "Hmm... I wonder should I get Brian Vickers to spin with a few laps to go, it might help Clint get into the Chase"... :D
Aww, the Wandering Hippy wandered off...
That's what wandering hippies tend to do.
Hey Draccy, poor old Jeff eh? It was looking so good for him. Insane race though.