WA Delegate (non-executive): The Matriarchy of Nefeshe (elected 55 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Viking Europe
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 15,108th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|2.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Psychotic Dictatorship||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|3.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Left-Leaning College State||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|4.||The Republic of Norsk Valhalla||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Self, before republic”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|6.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- 18 days ago: Nightshad ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: Nightshad arrived from Shatter.
- 51 days ago: The Colony of Borscoavian Africa ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: The Matriarchy of Nefeshe became regional WA Delegate.
- 55 days ago: The Republic of Norsk Valhalla arrived from The West Pacific.
- 63 days ago: Eastern borscaov departed this region for Ormene.
- 80 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The republic of india and Viking Europe.
- 81 days ago: Eastern borscaov arrived from The raider hordes.
- 81 days ago: Borscoavian africa arrived from The South Pacific.
- 82 days ago: Eastern borscaov departed this region for The raider hordes.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
You bring it all upon yourself.
Anyone know how to summon The Tumbleweed ahead of schedule?
Why? You wanted to kill Nightshad? Murderer.
Nooooo! It's not like that!
So what, you're asking us to accept that this is merely a quite a coincidence?
Yes! A most inopportune coincidence!
Sure. Just a coincidence.
So, Draccy, Gordon's announced he's only got one more shot at the Drive For Five, before he turns into Mark Martin.
Maybe you need to cast your suspicion elsewhere. Nefeshe is being awfully quiet about this.
Just stop right there, ok?
Hmph. You're just scared of Nefeshe, right? You fear their icy touch of death in the night, the lingering sense of impending doom whenever you see their name...
And you're right to be!