WA Delegate: None.
The embassy with Hotel Quebec is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 11 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Viking Europe
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 16,941st in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Kingdom of Ethanheim||Father Knows Best State||“No victory worth wining is, won without bloodshed”|
|2.||The No 14 Office Depot Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|3.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|5.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|6.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Father Knows Best State||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Republic of Oilesus departed this region for OmegaT Empire.
- 6 days ago: The First Level of Pastaria departed this region for The Union of High Society.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of Ethanheim arrived from The Viking Empire.
- 15 days ago: The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis rejected Land of Israel's request for regional embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Matriarchy of Nefeshe lost WA Delegate status.
- 16 days ago: The First Level of Pastaria arrived from The Quiet.
- 19 days ago: The Kingdom of Israelity of the region Land of Israel proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Matriarchy of Nefeshe became regional WA Delegate.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of Oilesus arrived from Oilesus.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
And evil triumphs for a sixth time.
Roll on Daytona.
And Nefeshe's become the delegate again? No good will come of this.
I take offense in that, Rimmer. I'm a very good delegate. I very rarely hit the other delegates with books these days.
Just outside the World's top 50 for defence forces now.
That why you're no longer a delegate? :P
PS. Please don't kill me.
Flirting with danger, Rimmer.