WA Delegate: None.
The embassy with OmegaT Empire is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 14 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Viking Europe
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 263rd in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|2.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|3.||The No 14 Office Depot Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Left-wing Utopia||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|5.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The United Kingdom of HouseOfStark of the region OmegaT Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 48 days ago: The Kingdom of Ethanheim ceased to exist.
- 52 days ago: The union of saxonia departed this region for The National Socialist Party of Saxonia.
- 52 days ago: The union of saxonia arrived from The Saxonian Empire.
- 53 days ago: The Federation of Steinbock Liebe departed this region for Alberta.
- 55 days ago: The Federation of Steinbock Liebe arrived from Socialist Commonwealth.
- 91 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Viking Europe.
- 95 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 97 days ago: Oilesus departed this region for OmegaT Empire.
- 100 days ago: The First Level of Pastaria departed this region for The Union of High Society.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
Unless it was a rather amazing coincidence that the 3 gets pole the first time it's back since 2001.
Though if they could fix it properly, it's safe to say Danica would have won a race last year, and Junior would have at least a title by now.
Fixing the outcome of a race/championship is a lot harder then a pole. However had they had this years retarded chase format last year, Jr would have been champion.
I would love to see that new format totally backfire, and somebody like Casey Mears or Reed Sorensen fluke their way into the Chase with a rain shortened win, then win the whole thing with an average finish of 21st place throughout the Chase.
Well, don't think that race would have been as much fun to watch if they had got it in during the day.
Actually, just goes to show how weird those rules are. This summer will be "Will Junior scrape into the Chase?" discussion-free, now that he's in already.
Blatantly they gave Jr a different restrict or plate :P
Well this summer can be "When will the Tumbleweed strike next?" discussion then.
Jr's championship trophy cabinet...
Guess Junior felt he didn't need a second entry to the Chase...
Crazy start though, three top two finishes already? Maybe Letarte should have decided to move to tv a couple of years earlier? Like when he was the 24's crew chief? :P
Like he said after Daytona, got the win he needed to get into the chase now its either win or bust until then. No need to play it safe to win the championship now.