WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Viking Europe
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 666th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|2.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
|3.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|5.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|6.||The Republic of Eastern Borscaov||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Freedom for all.sort of.”|
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Eastern Borscaov arrived from Skyrim.
- 28 days ago: The Armed Republic of The Skandia Isles departed this region for The Council of Allied Nations.
- 32 days ago: The Armed Republic of The Skandia Isles arrived from Nak nak city.
- 40 days ago: The Strawberry Fields of Wandering Hippy departed this region for Universal Dream Network.
- 48 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land Of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: The great argus departed this region for Valhalla.
- 50 days ago: Yichnelevania retaken departed this region for Valhalla.
- 51 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for Valhalla.
- 51 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Valhalla.
- 52 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Valhalla.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
Trouble is because of how long it stays in the system he may well not have actually been high.
Of course the anti-weed morons are going to jump all over this.
Throw me a bone Kampy, for once I'm not the Typo Lord.
And Draccy, aren't they able work out how much actually was in his system when he died? After all, and I don't mean to be harsh, but it's not like his body was doing any further metabolising of it as he was dead.
No Rimmer, you don't get to call anyone out, but I guess you have a point about the metabolism though.
Draccy, if you're racing, even having a small amount in your system, with even the slightest loss in concentration, is showing zero respect for the welfare of your fellow drivers.
If Smoke had just run over Jeremy Mayfield, there wouldn't have been a peep.
I googled him. How come he wasn't in Breaking Bad?
Because the makers of Breaking Bad thought that nobody would take their show serious if they based a character on Mayfield. "Nobody could be that utterly mental in real life" they would say...
Another win for #24 - though the Home Depot style color does not look right on that car.
Disappointed Dinger couldn't have knocked Screech Kahne out of the Chase.
A happy Draccy is a scary Draccy.
And welcome Eastern Borscaov. Finger food on the left, mead on the right, and watch out for Nefeshe.
Crap, hopefully Jules Bianchi pulls through :(
Saw that on Youtube, a miracle he's still alive.
Unfortunately the prospects for him are looking very grim :(