WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Ascendancy, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Dirt Alliance, Diplomatic Union, The Embassy, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Eternal Silence, The Confederacy Of Narvolk, The League of Essex, The Almighty Federation, The Bar on the corner of every region, and Queens Coming Into Our Own.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Viking Europe
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 7,581st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Left-Leaning College State||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Ejgjestriktland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why fret when some women have large breasts”|
|3.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|4.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|5.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Democratic Socialists||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- : Anvilda ceased to exist.
- : The Rogue Nation of Ejgjestriktland arrived from Osiris.
- : Gypsywolf ceased to exist.
- : The Middle Republic of The Kuomintang of the region Union of Nationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Anvilda arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Jomsgaard departed this region for Grand Central.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Jomsgaard arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400 arrived from Balder.
- : The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400 ceased to exist.
- : Free new guinea ceased to exist.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
Only happy when that little Trump supporting turd crashes.
His Most Serene Highness Rimmer 1, Kampy 0.
Hey, he took out Logano today, he could support Ted Cruz for all I care right now. Or Sanders.
Sad thing is, I can't argue with that one.
Heh heh heh...
I like how the ex-nations now get a little gravestone.
So you can go to the boneyard if you clock on the gravestone.
And in Rimmer's case, try to go there, so he can put really heavy concrete blocks on the graves, because he's scared they'll turn into zombies.
And RIP Chase Elliott's restarting at the final restart skills.