WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Ascendancy, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Dirt Alliance, The Embassy, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Eternal Silence, The Confederacy Of Narvolk, The League of Essex, The Bar on the corner of every region, and Queens Coming Into Our Own.
Regional Power: Moderate
Viking Europe contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in Viking Europe
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 19,472nd in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|2.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Left-Leaning College State||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|3.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|4.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Diplomatic union and Viking Europe.
- : The Rogue Nation of Ejgjestriktland ceased to exist.
- : Hamdiya ceased to exist.
- : The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis rejected East of West's request for regional embassies.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hamdiya arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between The almighty federation and Viking Europe.
- : Anvilda ceased to exist.
- : The Rogue Nation of Ejgjestriktland arrived from Osiris.
- : Gypsywolf ceased to exist.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
And Ryan Newman shows he's got more neck than class.
Hmm. Went for the weapons in space in that Final frontier issue... Scientific advancement? Jumped by 508%, anybody get any bigger effect on an issue?
It's getting awfully quiet again....
...and the Tumbleweed strikes again! Poor Hamdiya.
We hardly knew thee...
We're so tiny :(
Smallest we've ever been.