WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Viking Europe
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Viking Europe is ranked 26th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Metal Empire of Kampfgruppe 400||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Might makes right”|
|2.||The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Leve Vikingeaanden”|
|3.||The Holy Red Dwarf of Ace_ Rimmer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Smoke me a Kipper, I'll be back for Breakfast”|
|4.||The No14 BassPro Shops Chevrolet of Satans Trampoline||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You'll wish you'd never been on Satan's trampoline!”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Nefeshe||Left-wing Utopia||“Absolute Chaos is Just Another Form of Perfection”|
|6.||The Union of Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg||Father Knows Best State||“Cræft and Andgiet”|
- 8 days ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 9 days ago: The Principality of Rohhafon of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland ordered the closure of its embassy in Viking Europe.
- 36 days ago: Embassy established between Viking Europe and Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
- 39 days ago: The Einherjers of Draconis Nightcrawlis agreed to construct embassies with Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
- 40 days ago: The Super-Amazing Land of Nrebium of the region Postapocalyptic Potatoland proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: Hayurgay ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: The Matriarchy of Nefeshe lost WA Delegate status.
- 61 days ago: Norsk valhalla ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: The Union of Breitenfeld-Sibbesborg arrived from World Alliance.
- 80 days ago: Hayurgay arrived from Lazarus.
Viking Europe Regional Message Board
A countdown to Samhain?
Good thinking, Batman.
We should try to actually co-ordinate a response for once.
Should I nuke Brasilistan?
Nah, send in your 'murder teams' XD
Murder teams? It just seems to be "Bomb these targets, bomb those targets, or just straight out nuke them."
You'll get the murder teams if you choose the right options XD
Screwed up the last one though, thank you NS insanity.
Nuke them! Turn Brasilistan into a giant car park. One that glows in the dark.
You know nukes are your friend.
Decisions, decisions. Murder teams sounds nice, but the thought of turning them into glass also appeals. I want to do both.
The Spud People didn't keep the embassy too long.
They cancelled the closing. Spud People, eh? What can you do?
And never mind Brasilistan, I'm currently in a trade war with Maxtopia. Now there's a place I'd love to carpet nuke into oblivion.