WA Delegate (non-executive): The VRCC Cardinalate of Erasticanius (elected )
Embassies: Saint Margaret Mary, Christian, Vatican, Right to Life, North Africa, The Ascendancy, Catholic, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Soli Deo gloria, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, The United Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Christ.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in Vatican II
As a region, Vatican II is ranked 18,586th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The VRCC Security Office of The Stinkpot Turtle||Capitalist Paradise||“Oberst of the VRCC”|
|2.||The Most Serene Republic of Sancta Sedes I||Democratic Socialists||“Peace and favor from God”|
|3.||The Community of Catholic Ambassador||Conservative Democracy||“Greetings from the Region Catholic”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of The Almighty Mare||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stupid people not allowed.”|
|5.||The Kingdom of The Sands of Peace||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lets all go down the the sands & wish for peace”|
|6.||The Old Forest of Stork||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“it is not only fine feathers that make fine birds”|
|7.||The Palm Tree Paradise of The Pink Feather||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Think Pink”|
|8.||The VRCC Cardinalate of Erasticanius||Democratic Socialists||“Let us walk by the cool waters with Christ, our Lord.”|
|9.||The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights||Father Knows Best State||“Deus Unus Me Iudicare Potest”|
- : The Capital Nation-State of Internet Empire of the region Holy Internet Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Virtual Anglican Communion of the region Anglican Communion proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Procrustes and Vatican II.
- : The Holy Empire of Venaeria of the region Gloucester proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Saint Margaret Mary.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Vatican.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Christian.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Holy Rome.
- : The Holy Empire of The Draemon Provinces of the region The Faithful Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Vatican.
Vatican II Regional Message Board
Looks like it is being refounded under a new region.
Lord...This is getting ridiculous.
What's getting ridiculous?
"Condemn Den" is seriously in danger of being repealed. It should be noted that a Den scout sent a TG to one of our colony nations encouraging it to join.
Wait, what happened to The Black Riders? Missed have missed that one.
I didn't think that anything happened to TBR; I believe they are reorganizing. Den, however, has 944 nations. I think they'll try several small raids and then there's going to be a large blitz somewhere. Or maybe they're just a bunch of teeny-boppers blowing smoke.
Den have always been a huge organisation. And wouldn't surprise me on a large raid. Weren't they the ones that managed to raid the Rejected Realms?
They are now pulling the same stuff as TBR, but with more daring. They tried to take over Coalition of Catholic States which has an active founder. I may be paranoid, but I always figured all the theocratic regions were targets.
I didn't think it was Den that did the Realms thing. But then, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast!
Yeah me too. I realised today that this year is the 10th anniversary of the founding of my nation. I have been playing this for 10 years. I have virtual buddies that I have never met, never seen a picture of, and only have a vague idea where they are from in the world.
But you know what, I would do it all again. It's great fun, really interesting, and some great people.
I'll drink to that. It's been interesting interacting with young and older persons alike in this otherworld arena.