WA Delegate (non-executive): The VRCC Cardinalate of Erasticanius (elected 35 days ago)
Embassies: Saint Margaret Mary, Christian, Vatican, Right to Life, North Africa, The Ascendancy, Catholic, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, Soli Deo gloria, League of Christian Nations, Bracara et Caralis, The United Kingdom of the Netherlands, and Procrustes.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Vatican II
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Vatican II is ranked 17,029th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Holy Empire of The Almighty Mare||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stupid people not allowed.”|
|2.||The VRCC Security Office of The Stinkpot Turtle||Right-wing Utopia||“Department of VRCC Homeland Security”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Sancta Sedes I||Democratic Socialists||“Peace and favor from God”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Akron Ohio||New York Times Democracy||“In God we trust”|
|5.||The Community of Catholic Ambassador||Conservative Democracy||“Greetings from the Region Catholic”|
|6.||The Theocracy of Eisenbach||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A life without sheep, is no life at all.”|
|7.||The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights||Father Knows Best State||“Deus Unus Me Iudicare Potest”|
|8.||The Old Forest of Stork||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“it is not only fine feathers that make fine birds”|
|9.||The VRCC Cardinalate of Erasticanius||Democratic Socialists||“Let us walk by the cool waters with Christ, our Lord.”|
|10.||The Palm Tree Paradise of The Pink Feather||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Think Pink”|
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Poptrop9812 of the region BHS soldiers proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Commonwealth of Akron Ohio arrived from Balder.
- 11 days ago: Jasper vaughan ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United in Christ and Vatican II.
- 14 days ago: The Democratic States of NuevoPaisVasco of the region NewBasqueCountry proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Faerie Knows Best State of Vandoosa Einundvierzig of the region United in Christ ordered the closure of its embassy in Vatican II.
- 24 days ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Saint Margaret Mary.
- 24 days ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Vatican.
Vatican II Regional Message Board
Oh Lord...I got the highest drug use...I don't know how to feel now.
How can my nation be the most cultured, and still be the highest drug users? :o
I blame the liberal NS establishment. Most "progressives" think it's cool to snort.
Blah...Too much liberalism if you ask me.
True. Half the population is given a handout, so they keep electing the candidates who give the handouts, not realizing that the handouts are what's keeping them from the American dream. But the liberals will get votes, so they keep saying "feel-good" things, like "free birth control", "a chicken in every pot", etc., and the rabble is fooled.
But I digress. The Catholic church usually keeps quiet. But the liberal RL pope isn't keeping quiet about the hoards of "immigrants" who are flooding the shores of Italy from Africa, like how we must care for them. That's not a big country; how much can they absorb before the economy collapses? After all, they have free health care and all those illegal "immigrants" must be cared for.
I see that Bishop Stoffa, followed by the prelature pope himself, is listed numbers one and two for highest use of recreational drugs. Hahahahahahah! I am dead last, because I tend to consume only the sacrificial wine.
Hmm what to do? Sure has been quiet for a while.
Bishop Stoffa, it is my belief that you have served the Lord and the region admirably, and have remained active and kept the fires burning here. I therefore use the power vested in me to elevate you to the position of Cardinal of the VRCC, and grant you the titular position of Cardinal of Evangelism, with the remit of how to re-invigorate the VRCC. You shall be supported however you wish in this task. Congratulations and may you serve the VRCC and the church well.
Cardinal John Peter
Acting Prelature Pope of the VRCC
I thank you, Your Holiness! I have loved this region for so long, and will continue in it for as long as I can.
Hey turtle, you're not the most primitive anymore! I told you electricity wasn't bad!
True, but I AM the most "politically apathetic." Whatever that means. Hey, I vote.