WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Unity of Green Pastures
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 14,389th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Dominion of Newstown||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No war without reason”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long Live the Hive”|
|3.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Kutumal XIV of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly cancelled the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The Republic of Commandant3 of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly ordered the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The United States of Uahroatpev departed this region for The Islyan Fields.
- : The United States of Uahroatpev arrived from Maxius.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Hermless departed this region for Ilos.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Hermless arrived from Smirk Nation.
- : J-me ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Newstown arrived from United nations of north pacifica.
- : J-me arrived from Equinox.
- : Embassy established between Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly and Unity of Green Pastures.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Goodness. I think everyone in Britain needs to have a cup of tea and just calm down.
I would gladly
serve as our WA Delegate if needed
Word for the day: hubris.
Greetings All - and welcome, Newstown, to the UGP where we tend not to worry too much about the WA, though your willingness to contribute is noted.
In the meantime, enjoy the scenery and step up to the bar. Mine's a Tanqeray 10.
I would like to know the name of the patron saint of electrical goods. All of mine seems to have gone on the fritz in the last few weeks. It's costing me a fortune to fix and replace. Only today, the washing machine choked on its last odd sock. It might be St Jude - Patron Saint of Lost Causes. That would be about right.
The weather is so messed up that it's 'technically' the middle of winter down here and there's a blackbird's nest with new chicks in it outside my window. Bizarre.