WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 9,577th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Left-wing Utopia||“Long Live the Hive”|
|3.||The Democratic States of J-Me||New York Times Democracy||“Live and let live”|
- : The Democratic States of J-Me arrived from Equinox.
- : Embassy established between Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly and Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly.
- : The Empire of Kraytonia of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : Animations inc departed this region for Animations Incorperated.
- : The Plains of Dioxin suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : Notasheater departed this region for The Clone Army of Ding.
- : Notasheater arrived from Ante Meridiem.
- : Animations inc arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Plains of Dioxin aborted construction of embassies with The Embassy.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
And now approaches the joyous time of semster-end grading of papers. The endless, endless grading of papers. I feel like a War Poet.
Greetings, J-Me. What's your poison?
Still alive. Moving a household of 25+ years of raising kids, grandkids, animals and such is a daunting task. Great benefit to the neighborhood in that they get the stuff I don't want to move across the country. Hope things are well as you head into Winter.
I feel your pain. Moving house to different continents not once, but twice (what was I thinking?) has given me a very healthy respect for the notion of minimalism. The act of clearing out a house of stuff is both cathartic and a form of perdition. Onwards and upwards!
Goodness. I think everyone in Britain needs to have a cup of tea and just calm down.