WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 280 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 16,812th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan departed this region for Icenia.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan arrived from The League of Greatness.
- 52 days ago: Sheldunopolis departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 52 days ago: The Federal Republic of Edrium departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 52 days ago: The Republic of Rainacornia departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 52 days ago: The Dominion of Das Imperium Lives departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 52 days ago: Sheldunopolis arrived from The East Pacific.
- 52 days ago: The Republic of Rainacornia arrived from Balder.
- 52 days ago: The Dominion of Das Imperium Lives arrived from Eurasian Socialist Union.
- 52 days ago: The Federal Republic of Edrium arrived from Das Imperium.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
... and then there were two. Ah well. Talia misit ad nos tentant, and all that.
Australia is becoming unpleasantly hot for the first day of summer. I hate to think what the rest of it's going to be like. Send snow.
Have you tried the new Rift Beta? Go to settings/themes/Rift. Amazing stuff.
Banners galore! Nice, up-to-date look for a new year.
Yep; all good fun.
Christmas wishes to you and yours.
What an interesting year 2014 has turned out to be. Weather pattern changes, more terrorism, legalized recreational cannabis, tumbling oil prices, nonstop political tugs-of-war, environmental disasters and 1 beautiful baby grandson. All in all, not too bad from a completely egocentric viewpoint. Thanks for the conversations through the year my friend. May 2015 bring all of us a wellness of spirit.
... and the very best of good wishes for the New Year celebrations and 2015. May it be a better year than this one.
Keeping an eye on the bushfires raging away in the South with all the evacuations. Positive thoughts.
Thank you. One of those particular fires was ten minutes away from my place. Lots of smoke and flying cinders. My pool looks like someone's tried to wash a coal lorry in it. Just when I'd got it nice and sparkly. Ah well. Got another three months of this. Fingers crossed!