WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 12,996th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Democratic States of J-Me||New York Times Democracy||“Live and let live”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Left-wing Utopia||“Long Live the Hive”|
|3.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- : The Democratic States of J-Me arrived from Equinox.
- : Embassy established between Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly and Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly.
- : The Empire of Kraytonia of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : Animations inc departed this region for Animations Incorperated.
- : The Plains of Dioxin suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Republic of NotAshEater departed this region for The Clone Army of Ding.
- : The Republic of NotAshEater arrived from Ante Meridiem.
- : Animations inc arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Plains of Dioxin aborted construction of embassies with The Embassy.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
All is madness here. The autumn semester has just begun and there are students bouncing off every conceivable surface. Only two weeks and already I need a stiff drink. As I head out into the mealstrom that is university life in Melbourne, in the words of Commander Oates, "I may be some time."
Hope the sale is proceeding as planned. May is a perfect time to move.
So ... blazing hot summer for eight months; approximately thirty seconds of autumn and now straight back into winter. Interesting weather we'vre having down here.
And now approaches the joyous time of semster-end grading of papers. The endless, endless grading of papers. I feel like a War Poet.
Greetings, J-Me. What's your poison?
Still alive. Moving a household of 25+ years of raising kids, grandkids, animals and such is a daunting task. Great benefit to the neighborhood in that they get the stuff I don't want to move across the country. Hope things are well as you head into Winter.