WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Embassies: Green Nation.
Unity of Green Pastures contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Unity of Green Pastures
Nations ranked highly spend more public money on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 17,540th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Republic of Glasvegas||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Oi , gonna no dae that”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Colonized Nebraska||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liberty, Self-sufficiency, and Earth-lodges.”|
|4.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- : The Plains of Dioxin rejected Bus Stop's request for regional embassies.
- : The Neorealist Imperium of Emerald-Springs of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Plains of Dioxin rejected The Utopian Freesocialists's request for regional embassies.
- : The Free Land of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Glasvegas arrived from PoFostan.
- : The Democratic States of Idiots here departed this region for Winterfell.
- : Embassy established between Green Nation and Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The Plains of Dioxin rejected Pandoran Alliance's request for regional embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Colonized Nebraska arrived from NeoConfederate States of America.
- : The Empire of AureyC departed this region for Winterfell.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Can't please 'em all. I can't believe it's July. Oh, Happy July 4th, BTW.
Welcome, Nebraska. Staying long, or is this just a flying visit? Either way, the weather's nice.
Oh, apologies to the State of idiots! Didn't quite see you there. Welcome!
Once again we are a region of 4. Enjoy your stay new arrivals. Seeing how its raining here and more than likely snowing up higher, make mine a coffee stout.
Snowing down here, too. At least there's consistency, for once. Café Royale pour moi.
Saw the reference to a "thundersnow" in SE Australia the other day and was wondering if you got to experience that condition yourself. I've been fortunate and have had several fantastic thundersnows to be awed by.
Not really. In Melbourne, we occasionally witness a 'thunderfrost' with occasional heavy hail (hail the size of golf balls is very common). It snows up in the hills around the town, but very rarely in the City itself. Mind you, we get a bloody freezing wind straight up from the Antarctic. Bitterly cold wind and rain. It can be very unpleasant, like November gales in the Northern hemisphere; very cold and lumpy wind.
Welcome, Glasvegas (great name). We're having French coffees and bad weather. What about you?
Wonderful to see that our region has accepted diplomacy over aggression as a means to ensuring World tranquility. High fives and a round of drinks on the Hive.
Queen Columbine XII