WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Unity of Green Pastures
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 365th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- : The Plains of Dioxin lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Commonhive of Beezyland ceased to exist.
- : Newstown ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Kutumal XIV of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly cancelled the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : Commandant3 of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly ordered the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The United States of Uahroatpev departed this region for The Islyan Fields.
- : The United States of Uahroatpev arrived from Maxius.
- : Hermless departed this region for Ilos.
- : Hermless arrived from Smirk Nation.
- : J-me ceased to exist.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
And once more spring is sprung Down Under and I have a pair of wild ducks trying to nest beside my swimming pool. I keep trying to discourage them but they seem fairly intent.
Ah, Spring; when a young mallard's fancy turns to things other than stale bread.
Having a minor change of plans in the overall, but nothing that causes me concern for the long term goals. My son loves the new location and all the opportunities that a small farm has to offer his creativity. The animals are getting used to the 6000' change in altitude and the idea of air with moisture naturally occurring. My sister and bro-in-law have asked me to manage their 40 acres and get up and running the projects we all have an interest in. Bulldozer for pond and field creation, tree spade to move select pine saplings into wind breaks, removing old trees that are no longer productive or diseased, power auger to install new fence posts for livestock pens . . . hard work for sure but the results are pure pleasure.
The weather down here is quite mad. One minute summer heat, then next day, frost on the grass and belting down with rain. Not only extreme but extremely erratic! What is the world coming to? I blame solar flares personally. yes, personally.
And now everywhere is flooded. Ten inches of rain in two days. Trains are floating. Well, almost. We have lots of new, field-shaped ponds. The ducks are having a ah, field day. Quite literally.
Argh! Clocks go forward an hour tonight. I shall be short one hour until next April. Humbug. Happy Autumn, everyone in the Northern hemisphere!
Lovely spring weather, finally. Makes me want to do violence to my garden.
And once again, we are two. No staying power these young 'uns.
And then there was one. Ah well.