WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 130 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 17,044th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||New York Times Democracy||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- 12 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crimson-Dawn departed this region for Cheese.
- 12 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crimson-Dawn arrived from Outer Heaven.
- 13 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Fort Whitehorse's request for regional embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Theocratic States of Hericropolis of the region Fort Whitehorse proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Democratic States of Betz 2 departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 31 days ago: The Democratic States of Betz 2 arrived from The elijah sector.
- 61 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Ormene's request for regional embassies.
- 65 days ago: The The Iron Fist Consumerists of Oman under Dictation of the region Ormene proposed constructing embassies.
- 94 days ago: The United Socialist States of Vihkama of the region Liberal utopians proposed constructing embassies.
- 94 days ago: The United Socialist States of Vihkama departed this region for Liberal utopians.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Not so sure about the amazing feat, but certainly a long time. Twelve years now, I think. Sorry about the link, will look for another. Sounds like a great party!
Well, how about that, we made the top 10 list for "Best Weather". Make mine a pale ale....Cheers!
It might be nice where you are, but it's pretty wintery down here:
Hope things are going well for you this Winter. If the snow pack can assist in the draught conditions your country has been experiencing over the last decade or so then...Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! Here in the Rockies those of us who have lived here for many years and take the time to look at nature's signs know that Winter will make an early appearance this year. Another good snow pack is exactly what the Colorado River Basin needs if we want to have crops growing in the California agricultural regions for many years to come. We continue to degrade our aquifers at an alarming rate as though they will magically replenish from positive thoughts and yet can't stop the ever expanding desire of developers to create new, inhospitable, "luxury" starter castles. Sometimes, the disparity of economics from the top of our Valley to the bottom is exquisitely cruel.
On the plus side...we don't have a hospital sending out death notifications to living people. Strange days indeed.
The world is an endlessly weird and confusing place. I wonder if it always was this way or if it has become more so in recent years. I think I shall stop wondering too much about it all, lest my brain melts.
In other news, the weather continues on the cool side (I rather enjoy the cold), but there are already signs and portents of the coming Spring. The garden is looking decidedly portentious and I think it's just a matter of a few weeks and all the Spring flowers will be out in force.
And then comes the mowing of the lawn ...
I think it'd be very beneficial if we merged our regions together. The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn
Well, that doesn't sound inviting at all. War torn land?! Crimson dawn?! Maybe green pastures means something else in his native tongue.
My thoughts precisely. The same thing goes for those nations requesting the establishment of an embassy here; one look at their administration record and it's clear that all they want to do is count coup. Their trail of embassy-requests stretches far into silliness.