WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Unity of Green Pastures
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 12th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Left-wing Utopia||“Long Live the Hive”|
- : Embassy established between Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly and Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly.
- : The Empire of Kraytonia of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : Animations inc departed this region for Animations Incorperated.
- : The Plains of Dioxin suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Republic of NotAshEater departed this region for The Clone Army of Ding.
- : The Republic of NotAshEater arrived from Ante Meridiem.
- : Animations inc arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Plains of Dioxin aborted construction of embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Thanks. I'm confident I'll get the property for roughly 10% less than listed. I turn into a little kid running along the stream chasing a boat whenever I view this place. Even my mother had a momentary 50 year flashback when I showed her the farm and started planning flower beds along the stream side. Sometimes the universe lets you know when its right.
Last week snow and bitter cold, this week rain and in the 50's. We don't get February rain in the Rockies at 7000' . . . just wrong.
I've just been up to a conference in North Queensland for a week. 40C and 90% humidity. I think I died up there and this is being typed by a zombie. Heat I can tolerate for a while. Heat *and* humidity is an unspeakably vile combination which has made me even more determined to go and live in Tassie where the highest of high-summer temperatures are far more civilised. And though I returned to Melbourne late last night, apparently my luggage appreciated the change of scenery so much it decided to stay in Brisbane. Such a joy. The weather won't begin to cool down here until the end of March at the very earliest; perhaps not even until the end of April.
The river and all the lovely aspects of your proposed new home are splendid. I'd be out walking the bounds every possible day too; it would be difficult to stay inside, I think.
Things are moving along quite well in my re-purposing lifestyle. I'm continuously impressed with how totally planned threads come together with the seemingly chaotic to form a weave more flexible and resilient than the original design. I'm guessing the final move occurs by the end of May.
The new NS design is very well thought out. I'm sure many regions were already keeping stats in their forums similar to the new style.
All is madness here. The autumn semester has just begun and there are students bouncing off every conceivable surface. Only two weeks and already I need a stiff drink. As I head out into the mealstrom that is university life in Melbourne, in the words of Commander Oates, "I may be some time."
Hope the sale is proceeding as planned. May is a perfect time to move.
So ... blazing hot summer for eight months; approximately thirty seconds of autumn and now straight back into winter. Interesting weather we'vre having down here.