WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 91 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Unity of Green Pastures
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 7th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||New York Times Democracy||“Long Live the Hive”|
- 21 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Ormene's request for regional embassies.
- 25 days ago: The The Iron Fist Consumerists of Oman under Dictation of the region Ormene proposed constructing embassies.
- 55 days ago: Vihkama of the region Liberal utopians proposed constructing embassies.
- 55 days ago: Vihkama departed this region for Liberal utopians.
- 55 days ago: Vihkama arrived from Lazarus.
- 76 days ago: The Protectorate of Dergavia departed this region for The Andersonia.
- 88 days ago: The Exiled Republic of Greensleeves of the region The greenlands proposed constructing embassies.
- 89 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Cliffs of the Iron Isles's request for regional embassies.
- 91 days ago: The Principality of Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the Iron Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 91 days ago: The Protectorate of Dergavia arrived from Threedom.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Well, we remain high in compassion and niceness. I'll take those every day and offer a tip of the glass to your nationstate's overall status.
Great minds think alike. :)
It's becoming quite chilly over here now. Almost at mid-winter. Snow abounds.
Thanks for the image of snow blanketing Melbourne. June is far too full of work and anniversaries to spend much more than the rare free moment on some of the relaxing alcoves in life. Lots of heat and no rain should lead to an interesting late Summer for the mountains.
Not so much snow in the City (we're right on the sea and it's rarely cold enough for snow to lie for long), but up in the hills is a different matter. http://tinyurl.com/q5y4qkx