WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Unity of Green Pastures
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 10,586th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Dominion of Newstown||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No war without reason”|
|3.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long Live the Hive”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Kutumal XIV of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly cancelled the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : Commandant3 of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly ordered the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The United States of Uahroatpev departed this region for The Islyan Fields.
- : The United States of Uahroatpev arrived from Maxius.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Hermless departed this region for Ilos.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Hermless arrived from Smirk Nation.
- : J-me ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Newstown arrived from United nations of north pacifica.
- : J-me arrived from Equinox.
- : Embassy established between Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly and Unity of Green Pastures.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
I would like to know the name of the patron saint of electrical goods. All of mine seems to have gone on the fritz in the last few weeks. It's costing me a fortune to fix and replace. Only today, the washing machine choked on its last odd sock. It might be St Jude - Patron Saint of Lost Causes. That would be about right.
The weather is so messed up that it's 'technically' the middle of winter down here and there's a blackbird's nest with new chicks in it outside my window. Bizarre.
And once more spring is sprung Down Under and I have a pair of wild ducks trying to nest beside my swimming pool. I keep trying to discourage them but they seem fairly intent.
Ah, Spring; when a young mallard's fancy turns to things other than stale bread.
Having a minor change of plans in the overall, but nothing that causes me concern for the long term goals. My son loves the new location and all the opportunities that a small farm has to offer his creativity. The animals are getting used to the 6000' change in altitude and the idea of air with moisture naturally occurring. My sister and bro-in-law have asked me to manage their 40 acres and get up and running the projects we all have an interest in. Bulldozer for pond and field creation, tree spade to move select pine saplings into wind breaks, removing old trees that are no longer productive or diseased, power auger to install new fence posts for livestock pens . . . hard work for sure but the results are pure pleasure.
The weather down here is quite mad. One minute summer heat, then next day, frost on the grass and belting down with rain. Not only extreme but extremely erratic! What is the world coming to? I blame solar flares personally. yes, personally.
And now everywhere is flooded. Ten inches of rain in two days. Trains are floating. Well, almost. We have lots of new, field-shaped ponds. The ducks are having a ah, field day. Quite literally.