WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 320 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Embassies: the greenlands.
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 16,546th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||New York Times Democracy||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Confederacy of NoblePhnx departed this region for Subreality.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Confederacy of NoblePhnx arrived from Gatesville Inc.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Republic of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected IndependentRegionOFNauru's request for regional embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of Gambaria of the region IndependentRegionOFNauru proposed constructing embassies.
- 49 days ago: The Principality of Formic departed this region for The TARDIS.
- 49 days ago: The Principality of Formic arrived from The Lands Beyond the Endless Desert.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Pepis departed this region for Lightning Crew.
- 88 days ago: The Holy Empire of Oak day departed this region for Lightning Crew.
- 119 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Occupy nationstates and Unity of Green Pastures.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Nice to see our region hold the 15th spot for most compassionate. Hope you and your countrymen(mates?) make it through the horrific heat wave going on. Hard to watch the Open without being aware of the problem you are all going through. On a lighter note...as a fan of Ivanova, woohoo!
15th? Goodness. Wonder how that happened.
A little cooler now, thank you, but last week was unspeakable. Those tennis players are quite mad, you know. Bonkers, in fact, to play in such heat.
Summer is nearly over. That's a relief.
Winter is struggling to hang on in the Rocky Mountains. Great snow year but an early warming is already causing the thaw to happen. Possible flooding as ice choked rivers become dams that break in the heat. Maybe Mother Earth is trying to compete with 715 newly discovered planets.
But only four of them livable... I doubt Gaia has any need to concern herself over competition.
Besides, if humans keep on fighting and killing themselves (religious, political, economic warfare), it's all a little moot how many planets are out there, really.