WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 159 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 71st in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Long Live the Hive”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of KassiusNL||Democratic Socialists||“God, The King , The Country”|
- 10 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of KassiusNL arrived from Gondor.
- 10 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of KassiusNL departed this region for Gondor.
- 11 days ago: The Community of Terra Unida departed this region for Gondor.
- 11 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of KassiusNL arrived from The South Pacific.
- 11 days ago: The Community of Terra Unida arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Unity.
- 17 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Unity Of Peace.
- 41 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crimson-Dawn departed this region for Cheese.
- 41 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Crimson-Dawn arrived from Outer Heaven.
- 41 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Fort Whitehorse's request for regional embassies.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Well, that doesn't sound inviting at all. War torn land?! Crimson dawn?! Maybe green pastures means something else in his native tongue.
My thoughts precisely. The same thing goes for those nations requesting the establishment of an embassy here; one look at their administration record and it's clear that all they want to do is count coup. Their trail of embassy-requests stretches far into silliness.
Another day, another close encounter with a swift rock zipping through our spatial time zone.
To...the little things in life. Make mine a straight Kentucky bourbon with a pale ale back.
We had a thunderstorm today with 5cm hailstones. Not terribly unusual, but not something you want to be walking around outside in, either. Ah, Spring!
Gin-and-tonic for me, please. Tanqueray, of course.
Spectacular Autumn days happening right now. "Potato Day" festivities kick off next Friday where we all celebrate the harvest in our town. Great time
Make mine a hot spiced cider and bourbon.
Beautiful spring weather here. Fluffy white clouds and enormous guilt over lawn-mowing. Dom Perignon Cru.
How's the weather where you are?