WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 309 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Unity of Green Pastures
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 17,311th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Plains of Dioxin||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- 22 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin aborted construction of embassies with Continent of Xenonia.
- 22 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with Continent of Xenonia.
- 22 days ago: The United Empire of Centenniality of the region Continent of Xenonia proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan departed this region for Icenia.
- 32 days ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan arrived from The League of Greatness.
- 81 days ago: Sheldunopolis departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 81 days ago: The Federal Republic of Edrium departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 81 days ago: The Republic of Rainacornia departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 81 days ago: The Dominion of Das Imperium Lives departed this region for Nerdpole.
- 81 days ago: Sheldunopolis arrived from The East Pacific.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Yes, it's all been very exciting around here since the news. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-20/cosmic-radio-bursts-witnessed-live-by-australian-scientists/6029684 Swinburne University isn't all that far from me and there's been quite a few emails zooming around (I work at a uni). Not sure about the challenge - there's quite a few of them down here to do with all manner of things. It's not my field so I really only know what's already in the press.
Anniversary message? Not visible to me, I'm afraid, unless I'm looking in the wrong places. And even if it was, I've no idea why it might have been sent. My 10th was nearly 3 years ago. Great name for a cat.
My last communication wasn't constructed very well. Let me try again.
When I'm on Beezyland's homepage, using the "Rift" application
- access the World tab,
- select any Nation State homepage,
- an interesting tab appears on the attributes menu -"Challenge"
- select Challenge and new page opens
On my computer the top right corner of the page mentions a "10th Anniversary" which has me a little curious as to what it all means. I've had some fun moving up the rankings but still have no clue on the end game.
There, that makes more sense than my previous attempt.
We have 3 cats (Sprocket, Badger and Copernicus) and 2 dogs (Hershey and Pippi Whitestockings) Household has had lots of creatures living in it over the years.
Ha! What fun! Still no idea about the 10th anniversary thing, but will investigate.
Love the animal names. I don't have pets any more - it got too hard to lose them.
Fun, and surprisingly addictive!
Have you run into the "no data appearing on a page" issue? I'm not able to bring up anything other than the base page when looking for information on my nation. No death rates, no economic breakdowns, no trends... Can't bring up any other nation's info either. Curious.
Good news! It was a problem with IE not downloading certain items into the templates. Will need to look at settings to see if I inadvertently changed a security point. Switched over to Firefox in the meantime.
Looking at a possible visit to Hawaii this year. One of the few 50 states that I haven't been to. I hear Maui is beautiful at any time of year so the bird watching should be fruitful.
Ah. IE. Say no more. My new laptop came loaded not only with a version of IE that's almost impossible to tweak, but with Win8 [shudders]. I may end up reformatting the entire drive and starting from scratch. Such joy. Anyway, glad you discovered the root of the problem. Annoying little things.
Never actually made it to Hawaii; flown over it a few times though.