WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 100 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 4,720th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||New York Times Democracy||“Long Live the Hive”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic States of Betz 2 departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Democratic States of Betz 2 arrived from The elijah sector.
- 31 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Ormene's request for regional embassies.
- 35 days ago: The The Iron Fist Consumerists of Oman under Dictation of the region Ormene proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: Vihkama of the region Liberal utopians proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: Vihkama departed this region for Liberal utopians.
- 64 days ago: Vihkama arrived from Lazarus.
- 86 days ago: The Protectorate of Dergavia departed this region for The Andersonia.
- 98 days ago: The Exiled Republic of Greensleeves of the region The greenlands proposed constructing embassies.
- 98 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected Cliffs of the Iron Isles's request for regional embassies.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
It's becoming quite chilly over here now. Almost at mid-winter. Snow abounds.
Thanks for the image of snow blanketing Melbourne. June is far too full of work and anniversaries to spend much more than the rare free moment on some of the relaxing alcoves in life. Lots of heat and no rain should lead to an interesting late Summer for the mountains.
Not so much snow in the City (we're right on the sea and it's rarely cold enough for snow to lie for long), but up in the hills is a different matter. http://tinyurl.com/q5y4qkx
Tried the link but was shown the "no such page" message. I really had no idea that Melbourne would get any snow other than freak shots like our deep South gets every few years. Our town is getting ready for its annual Mountain Fair this weekend, or as we locals refer to it "Return of the Mothership". Three days of debauchery later the town sobers up/comes down/comes to/remember their names...
Beezyland would like recognize your amazing feat of obtaining a population of 25 billion. Many years of dedication to achieve that accomplishment. Congratulations!
Not so sure about the amazing feat, but certainly a long time. Twelve years now, I think. Sorry about the link, will look for another. Sounds like a great party!
Well, how about that, we made the top 10 list for "Best Weather". Make mine a pale ale....Cheers!
It might be nice where you are, but it's pretty wintery down here: