WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 360 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Embassies: the greenlands.
The embassy with the greenlands is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 5 hours.
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Unity of Green Pastures
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 17,042nd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Kingdom of Dendart indicated that The greenlands did not wish to close embassies.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Plains of Dioxin ordered the closure of embassies between Unity of Green Pastures and The greenlands.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 30 of the region The greenlands ordered the closure of its embassy in Unity of Green Pastures.
- 15 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 42 days ago: The Protectorate of NoblePhnx departed this region for Subreality.
- 42 days ago: The Protectorate of NoblePhnx arrived from Gatesville Inc.
- 42 days ago: The Puppet power of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Plains of Dioxin rejected IndependentRegionOFNauru's request for regional embassies.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Summer is nearly over. That's a relief.
Winter is struggling to hang on in the Rocky Mountains. Great snow year but an early warming is already causing the thaw to happen. Possible flooding as ice choked rivers become dams that break in the heat. Maybe Mother Earth is trying to compete with 715 newly discovered planets.
But only four of them livable... I doubt Gaia has any need to concern herself over competition.
Besides, if humans keep on fighting and killing themselves (religious, political, economic warfare), it's all a little moot how many planets are out there, really.
Flowers are blooming, trees are budding and the Spring run-off has started. Flooding will certainly strike across several of our larger river valley regions. Hope the onset of Autumn is kind to your side of the planet.
Over here, we're still in drought - no substantial rain since September last year. We have hope of some soon. May your Spring be kinder than the winter.
Ah Winter. Returns for an encore with a fresh 40cm of powder. Maybe another few days before the shorts go back on.
Still in drought here. We hoped to have some rain this last week, but all that eventuated were dark clouds and hot winds. Ah well.
Rain. We have rain. Yahoo!
Methinks there is an increasing group of strange poeple in this game. All they want to do is destroy. Such simpletons.