WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 1 year 181 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Unity of Green Pastures
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 1,264th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
|2.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Left-wing Utopia||“Long Live the Hive”|
- 4 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of KassiusNL ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: Kassiusnl arrived from Gondor.
- 32 days ago: Kassiusnl departed this region for Gondor.
- 32 days ago: The Community of Terra Unida departed this region for Gondor.
- 32 days ago: Kassiusnl arrived from The South Pacific.
- 32 days ago: The Community of Terra Unida arrived from Balder.
- 39 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Unity.
- 39 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Unity of peace.
- 63 days ago: Crimson-dawn departed this region for Cheese.
- 63 days ago: Crimson-dawn arrived from Outer Heaven.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Beautiful spring weather here. Fluffy white clouds and enormous guilt over lawn-mowing. Dom Perignon Cru.
How's the weather where you are?
If I should ever move from my current home to a different location in the world the one thing I would miss most is our beautiful Mt. Sopris. She has an amazing presence and I feel welcomed every time I pull back into town and see the sun playing off her slopes.
May your Spring be peaceful and your glass ever full.
Oh, and a warm welcome to you KassiusNL. Which hemisphere?
Oh dear. Looks like KNL ceased to be.
Interesting when you consider the amount of time spent looking around for a place to reside and then allowing the nation to die without a care.
No staying-power, these young'ns. Gratification, if not instant, is either sought elsewhere or immediately deemed worthless of effort. I find that philosophy to be odd, but then, I was born into a world where gratification had little to do with time.
It seems there is to be a Zombie Apocalypse in 8 days.