WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected )
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Unity of Green Pastures contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Unity of Green Pastures
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 4,695th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Dominion of Newstown||Father Knows Best State||“No war without reason”|
|3.||The Plains of Dioxin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Hermless departed this region for Ilos.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Hermless arrived from Smirk Nation.
- : J-me ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Newstown arrived from United nations of north pacifica.
- : J-me arrived from Equinox.
- : Embassy established between Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly and Unity of Green Pastures.
- : The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly.
- : Kraytonia of the region Planetary Galactic Governments Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Insane nation of Animations inc departed this region for Animations Incorperated.
- : The Plains of Dioxin suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
Still alive. Moving a household of 25+ years of raising kids, grandkids, animals and such is a daunting task. Great benefit to the neighborhood in that they get the stuff I don't want to move across the country. Hope things are well as you head into Winter.
I feel your pain. Moving house to different continents not once, but twice (what was I thinking?) has given me a very healthy respect for the notion of minimalism. The act of clearing out a house of stuff is both cathartic and a form of perdition. Onwards and upwards!
Goodness. I think everyone in Britain needs to have a cup of tea and just calm down.
I would gladly
serve as our WA Delegate if needed
Word for the day: hubris.
Greetings All - and welcome, Newstown, to the UGP where we tend not to worry too much about the WA, though your willingness to contribute is noted.
In the meantime, enjoy the scenery and step up to the bar. Mine's a Tanqeray 10.