WA Delegate (non-executive): The Plains of Dioxin (elected 2 years 73 days ago)
Founder: The Plains of Dioxin
Construction of embassies with Green Nation has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 22 hours.
Unity of Green Pastures contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Unity of Green Pastures
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Unity of Green Pastures is ranked 4,819th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Commonhive of Beezyland||Left-wing Utopia||“Long Live the Hive”|
|2.||The Plains of Dioxin||New York Times Democracy||“This Too Shall Pass”|
- 8 hours ago: The Federation of Pandora34 of the region Pandoran Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Plains of Dioxin agreed to construct embassies with Green Nation.
- 6 days ago: The Nuclear Wastelands of Du Vin departed this region for Portugues Imperior.
- 6 days ago: The Federal Republic of Svet departed this region for Portugues Imperior.
- 6 days ago: The Protectorate of Iombre departed this region for Portugues Imperior.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Svet arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 7 days ago: The Protectorate of Iombre arrived from Union of Confederate Regions.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Green Paradise4 of the region Green Nation proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Nuclear Wastelands of Du Vin arrived from Union of Confederate Regions.
- 40 days ago: Kingdom cold ceased to exist.
Unity of Green Pastures Regional Message Board
I have been doing a great deal of writing recently, much of it in the small hours. It's that time of semester when an academic's work is never done. Additionally, I have about fourteen critical deadlines in my diary to get through before I can down tools and take a breather. Once through this though, the rest of the year should be relatively calm water. (Ha. Who am I kidding?). Double-shot espresso and keep them coming ...
I'm considering dropping my World Assembly membership and want to make sure it doesn't jeopardize your position as the region's delegate. Double-shot espressos go down a little too easy and then, next thing you know, I've done some sort of crazy thing to the house or yard. Bad espresso machine, bad machine!
Hiya - yes, if you do decide to drop it, I think my endorsement goes out the window - or maybe not. I really don't mind - it's not your job to worry about what happens to me. Don't be concerned; I've got this region set up in such a way that nobody who comes in can deliberately mess with it - I've been raided too many times to let that happen again. So please feel entirely free to do what seems best for your nation, and we can deal with any fallout later, if there is any. Large jug of Margarita and a straw.
Nice to see our region ranked 7th in the world for Best Weather.
Myself and my puppets are retiring to this peaceful section of the NS universe, please don't expect any posts from us.
Welcome, Iombre - what are you drinking? Mine's an ice-cold lager.
Well, apparently retirement doesn't work for some folks.
Can't please 'em all. I can't believe it's July. Oh, Happy July 4th, BTW.