WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Revolutionary Vietnam, Alliance of Socialist States, CSSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, Minecraftia, Communist International, Antifa, Communist International League, Union of Socialist Confederate Republics, North Korea, The Communist Party of NationStates, North Africa, Romania, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Communist China, and Syria.
United socialist states of indi is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in united socialist states of indi
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, united socialist states of indi is ranked 539th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Former Confederated Communes of Trotzland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom without socialism is privilege and injustice!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Space For Periods and United socialist states of indi.
- : The Smurf Village of Papa Smurf- of the region The Communist Beach proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region The Space For Periods ordered the closure of its embassy in United socialist states of indi.
- : Embassy cancelled between CRFI and United socialist states of indi.
- : Embassy cancelled between Communist Beach and United socialist states of indi.
- : Taenoefasnet of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The General Secretary of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit of the region North Africa cancelled the closure of its embassy in United socialist states of indi.
- : The General of Melgarejo of the region North Africa ordered the closure of its embassy in United socialist states of indi.
United socialist states of indi Regional Message Board
A few words about comrade Indi;
Comrade Indi had this region for well over two years, ever since its creation he encouraged comrade regions to join together in activities, such as last year he worked to have several regions come here to express their views in a sort of inter-regional festival.
Comrade Indi was not NS's most prominent communist, but he was a comrade. He was always very kind and hospitable to fellow communists even if he felt that he didn't know very much - he was keen to listen.
A person to play as a moderator in interegional disputes, comrade Indi rarely felt too strongly for anything - except inter-regional co-operation and antifascism. Long ago he was a member of The Peoples Army and fought side by side with us just as the comrades here do today, in an inter-regional coalition.
I think that it is very fitting to see comrade regions from across NS come out in support of this former comrade's region. If he could see the efforts of CAPS today I think he'd be very proud.
Showing up late to the party. Glad to see so many comrades here!
It is great to see the left front band together once again against the forces of imperialism.
On another note,
22 hours ago: Teksi's influence in United socialist states of indi rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
Doesn't this level of influence enable him to set a password on the region?
Influence is sometimes difficult to pinpoint.
Sometimes "Superpower" is enough, most of the time the WAD needs to wait for "Dominator".
It is indeed great to see such a show of force from comrades and I assume that we'll be wrapping up within the next few days - I hope that the inter-regional left can band together to a force of 18 more often, these numbers are the key to success and every comrade here is very important to the success of this mission. My deepest thanks to all of you :)
Just a little longer, comrades. I don't have enough influence yet.
In my previous experience the amount of influence it takes depends on the regions population. Anything above "Small" (5-10) needs around Dominator and 21-22 influence (a rough bet). This means that we should be good to go in the not so distant future (3-5 days hopefully).
Unless some people leave the region it will decrease how much influence you need. It depends on the population of the region and the members of the region's influence.
I've won the World Assembly delegate elections in Das Kommune so I must leave the revolutionary front, hang my military coat up, and save it for another day...
Fun Fact: I am officially the first Marxist-Leninist to win the elections in Das Kommune!
Misfact there K'oyena was the first.
The operation is complete! USSI is secured, and in the rightful hands of the Leftists of NationStates!
This operation was special! Here, together, we displayed the power possible through socialist unity, and the strength of the NS Left! May what we accomplished here today serve as an example to our comrades, and inspire our regional communities to continue to collaborate and resist alongside each other in the future!
Thank all of you for responding on short notice, and for your efforts and dedication, which made this defensive victory possible.
If you are interested in participating in more inter-regional operations like this one, please, telegram me so we can discuss such.
Solidarity forever, comrades! And many thanks, again!