WA Delegate (non-executive): The Socialist Republic of Stratovar (elected 12 days ago)
Embassies: Communist International League, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Techno Utopia, Anticapitalist Alliance, 4th International, Communist International, The Sovereign Socialist States, USSR, Antifa, Free Union of Socialist States, CIL, Congress of Armed Proletarian States, Labour and Socialist International, Das Kommune, Hippy Haven, New World Communists States, and 29 others.Communist Comrades, Islam, Atheist Empire, Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union, The Soviet Bloc, United Left Front, Puppet Park, The Green Star Socialist Union, Democratic Social Union, Gay, RADICAL LESBIAN FEMINISTS, United Rebels, The Red Fleet, Anarchist Alliance, The SOP, North Korea, Libcom, Communist Beach, Communist China, The MT Army, The True Marxism, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Revolutionary Council, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, The Internationale, Gay Equality, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Revolutionary Communist Assembly, and NSLeft.
The embassy with Communist Comrades is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 12 hours.
Construction of embassies with The International Communist Union has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days.
Construction of embassies with The Equalist Federation has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Offsite Forums, Communist, Anarchist, Industrial, Neutral, Independent, Eco-friendly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, and 7 others.Silly, Isolationist, Socialist, Pacifist, Anti-Capitalist, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in United Socialist Republics
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, United Socialist Republics is ranked 395th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Socialist Republic of Stratovar||Left-wing Utopia||“De omnibus dubitandum”|
|2.||The New Improved State of Atheist Heathens||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Death IS the end”|
|3.||The Workers Socialist Republic of New Immortallia||Left-wing Utopia||“Democracy is indispensable to Socialism!”|
|4.||The United Socialist Republic of Panzara||New York Times Democracy||“Memento Mori”|
|5.||The Reformed SFR of Jugomark||Left-wing Utopia||“Reformed? What do you mean reformed!?”|
|6.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Korskha||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Glory to the Monarchs, and equal to the working classes”|
|7.||The Community of Bitterweed||Democratic Socialists||“When in doubt, pinky out!”|
|8.||The Strange Unbox of The Socialist Netherlands||Democratic Socialists||“If the state has it You have it”|
|9.||The Socialist Federal Republic of East Repania||Authoritarian Democracy||“ДЦЧРЅ, ЙӨҒЦ ТУ ЧР ЩЧYС ОФЉ СОЦИАЛИЗМ!”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Soviet Ushe||Left-wing Utopia||“All power to the Soviets!”|
- 22 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Perestroikavo of the region Communist Comrades ordered the closure of its embassy in United Socialist Republics.
- 1 day ago: The Workers Socialist Republic of New Immortallia agreed to construct embassies with The Equalist Federation.
- 1 day ago: The Workers Socialist Republic of New Immortallia agreed to construct embassies with The International Communist Union.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Egalitarian Republic of Nuova Speranza departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Communist Society of Ibernaea of the region Anarchist Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Socialist Republics.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Classic Skirmishes of Battlefield 1942 of the region Anarchist Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in United Socialist Republics.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Workers Socialist Republic of Ronastre ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Forshensor departed this region for United Sovereign Socialist Republics.
- 5 days ago: The Unified Socialist Federation of Armadrone of the region The Equalist Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Egalitarian Proleteriat of Vashtanaraada of the region The International Communist Union proposed constructing embassies.
United Socialist Republics Regional Message Board
Comrade Panzara, for the last two months (and less so in my recent two week holiday) I have been relentlessly pushing for the formation of an inter-regional socialist defence pact, which has been rather fully discussed on the Red Forum. Now again, as I have asked you all literally countless times, would you all PLEASE join the Red Forum via the link in the WA Factbook Entry, where you can participate in the discussion (which has grown rather stale of late and needs reinvigoration) about the project that myself and Comrade Stratovar have been hatching with our comrade regions. I personally do not understand the need to create a new forum when in fact we already have on, and one shared by a number of our key ally regions which only makes it more valuable and useful.
Comrade Saapmi, I respect that any people possesses the right to self-determination, and that this right can only truly and legitimately be exercised in a free and fair referendum where all options are open to voters. I do not, however, accept the results of a 'referendum' where armed rebels stand by every ballot box, where the results are verified by only one party - that which benefits most from one result, see: hopeless bias - and which would create a pair of Russian puppet states who have so far threatened to deport their Jewish populations if they fail to 'register themselves and their families' with the new government (source: http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100268138/ukraine-russian-separatists-are-asking-jews-to-register-or-be-deported/), have broken a number of internationally brokered ceasefires and, in my opinion and based on sound reason and evidence stated earlier, carelessly shot down a packed passenger jet killing over 200 innocent people. The Ukrainian separatists are a disorganised regionalist rabble with no legitimacy, in league with a ludicrously corrupt, villainous and egotistical Kremlin administration and I sincerely hope that order will soon be restored to Ukraine so as to convince Russia that they are no longer the Cold War power they once were.
There are reasons why I didn't sign up to the red forum until you posted that.
1. I don't know if it pertains to Nationstates exclusively. If that is explained somewhere, it needs to be made clearer.
2. I find it to be an excessive administrative tool--particularly when forming a defensive alliance--when we have a forum on this website.
3. On top of the previously stated reason, the lack of activity means it's just something else for me to sign up to, which I typically do not like doing unless I have personal reasons for doing so.
4. Embassies can allow us to use regional message boards, granting us yet another form of additional communication without having to make an entire forum that will go--and already is going--largely unused.
I'm no apologist for the Kremlin comrade, but I'd take Putin over the Neo-Banderites any day.
As for legitimacy, does anyone in the Ukraine have any? 2 of the 4 biggest parties are being suppressed (Party of Regions and the Commies), 14% of the Ukrainian population (Those who backed closer ties with Russia) were unable to vote because of the war, the entire situation is regionalist and sectarian, it's Linguistically, Ethnically and Religiously motivated.
If you look at the elections preceding there was a clear division along half of Ukraine as far as the two main parties went, it feels to me a little like Yanukovich's former supporters were being punished with the Ukrainian government's attempts to remove the official status of the Russian language that started the whole situation off.
Was the Jew registration matter not pretty much unanimously considered a hoax after a week or two?
As for the jet, it sounds callous but if it was indeed Novorossiya that did shoot it down, it was quite frankly stupid and avoidable, though we must remember they'd shot down two Ukrainian bombers who had attacked checkpoints in the days preceding, seems they were if anything on edge and a little trigger happy, but if it could be proved that A: It was them who shot it down and B: They knew it wasn't a military target, I'd agree it was cold blooded murder.
I admit my own bias is not that of a communist, it's of someone brought up as a member of a minority language group so I suppose I can't help myself empathising.
Well, I do believe we have slipped into inactivity yet again.
Seems that way.
Hello. I just arrived.
Well Comrades, it has been (or certainly was) a joy to bring this region through its darkest days and into the light once more. I apologise for my inactivity, as RL matters have swallowed my attention as of late. I have now been WA Delegate and Provisional Chairman for 214 days, 114 days beyond what I had intended. Yet, as our venerable founder The Workers Socialist Republic of New Immortallia has neglected to fulfill my request that I be released from my duties and an immediate election be held, I have taken it upon myself to resign from the World Assembly and officially disband The Egalitarian Republic of Nuova Speranza. Good luck with the future success of the region Comrades, and farewell for the last time.
Yours in good faith, as always,
Ex-Chairman of the Executive Council
Ex-World Assembly Delegate
United Socialist Republics
The Egalitarian Republic of Nuova Speranza