WA Delegate (non-executive): The Socialist Republic of Stratovar (elected 43 days ago)
Infection Rate: 97.6% (42.45 billion infected, 1.04 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 72.2 Catastrophic
Embassies: Communist International League, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Techno Utopia, Anticapitalist Alliance, 4th International, Communist International, The Sovereign Socialist States, USSR, Antifa, Free Union of Socialist States, CIL, Labour and Socialist International, Das Kommune, Hippy Haven, New World Communists States, Islam, and 26 others.Atheist Empire, Leftist Agrarian Revolutionary Union, The Soviet Bloc, United Left Front, Puppet Park, The Green Star Socialist Union, Democratic Social Union, Gay, The Red Fleet, Anarchist Alliance, The SOP, North Korea, Libcom, Communist Beach, Communist China, The MT Army, The True Marxism, Freedom and Justice Alliance, The Revolutionary Council, United Sovereign Socialist Republics, The Internationale, Gay Equality, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, Revolutionary Communist Assembly, NSLeft, and The International Communist Union.
The embassy with Islam is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 17 hours.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Offsite Forums, Communist, Anarchist, Industrial, Neutral, Independent, Eco-friendly, Libertarian, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, and 7 others.Silly, Isolationist, Socialist, Pacifist, Anti-Capitalist, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in United Socialist Republics
As a region, United Socialist Republics is ranked 16,255th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Hygelac||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Courageous Never Live in Dishonor”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Soviet Ushe||Left-wing Utopia||“All power to the Soviets!”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Vulgar Despot||Authoritarian Democracy||“Vox populi”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Agape love||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Love god love people nothing else matters”|
|5.||The United Socialist Republic of Panzara||Left-wing Utopia||“Memento Mori”|
|6.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Korskha||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Glory to the Monarchs, and equal to the working classes”|
|7.||The Strange Unbox of The Socialist Netherlands||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“If the state has it You have it”|
|8.||The Reformed SFR of Jugomark||Left-wing Utopia||“Reformed? What do you mean reformed!?”|
|9.||The Federation of Peoples Republic of Washington||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“All for one, one for all”|
|10.||The New Improved State of Atheist Heathens||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Death IS the end”|
- 10 hours ago: The JOHN CENA SUPERSLAM of Westerly Winds of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in United Socialist Republics.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Kospiania ceased to exist.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The United Socialist States of Agape love arrived from Scandinavia.
- 2 days ago: The Democratic Founder of ZackStein of the region Democratic Social Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Socialist Republics.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Elite Clothesline of Tifa Lockhart of the region Democratic Social Union ordered the closure of its embassy in United Socialist Republics.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The People's Republic of The Guypersian Confederacy departed this region for United Sovereign Socialist Republics.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of The Guypersian Confederacy arrived from The International Communist Union.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Democratic Republic of Iraq of the region UASS United Arab Socialist States proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between United Socialist Republics and The International Communist Union.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The equalist federation and United Socialist Republics.
United Socialist Republics Regional Message Board
There are reasons why I didn't sign up to the red forum until you posted that.
1. I don't know if it pertains to Nationstates exclusively. If that is explained somewhere, it needs to be made clearer.
2. I find it to be an excessive administrative tool--particularly when forming a defensive alliance--when we have a forum on this website.
3. On top of the previously stated reason, the lack of activity means it's just something else for me to sign up to, which I typically do not like doing unless I have personal reasons for doing so.
4. Embassies can allow us to use regional message boards, granting us yet another form of additional communication without having to make an entire forum that will go--and already is going--largely unused.
I'm no apologist for the Kremlin comrade, but I'd take Putin over the Neo-Banderites any day.
As for legitimacy, does anyone in the Ukraine have any? 2 of the 4 biggest parties are being suppressed (Party of Regions and the Commies), 14% of the Ukrainian population (Those who backed closer ties with Russia) were unable to vote because of the war, the entire situation is regionalist and sectarian, it's Linguistically, Ethnically and Religiously motivated.
If you look at the elections preceding there was a clear division along half of Ukraine as far as the two main parties went, it feels to me a little like Yanukovich's former supporters were being punished with the Ukrainian government's attempts to remove the official status of the Russian language that started the whole situation off.
Was the Jew registration matter not pretty much unanimously considered a hoax after a week or two?
As for the jet, it sounds callous but if it was indeed Novorossiya that did shoot it down, it was quite frankly stupid and avoidable, though we must remember they'd shot down two Ukrainian bombers who had attacked checkpoints in the days preceding, seems they were if anything on edge and a little trigger happy, but if it could be proved that A: It was them who shot it down and B: They knew it wasn't a military target, I'd agree it was cold blooded murder.
I admit my own bias is not that of a communist, it's of someone brought up as a member of a minority language group so I suppose I can't help myself empathising.
Well, I do believe we have slipped into inactivity yet again.
Seems that way.
Hello. I just arrived.
Well Comrades, it has been (or certainly was) a joy to bring this region through its darkest days and into the light once more. I apologise for my inactivity, as RL matters have swallowed my attention as of late. I have now been WA Delegate and Provisional Chairman for 214 days, 114 days beyond what I had intended. Yet, as our venerable founder The Workers Socialist Republic of New Immortallia has neglected to fulfill my request that I be released from my duties and an immediate election be held, I have taken it upon myself to resign from the World Assembly and officially disband The Egalitarian Republic of Nuova Speranza. Good luck with the future success of the region Comrades, and farewell for the last time.
Yours in good faith, as always,
Ex-Chairman of the Executive Council
Ex-World Assembly Delegate
United Socialist Republics
The Egalitarian Republic of Nuova Speranza
Congress of Armed Proletarian States has been breached and is being raided by Libertatem. CAPS was a recent project to build an inter-regional socialist organization. It was a collective, democratic effort involving more than a dozen leftist regions. Losing the region will be a terrible defeat for the Left.
We have moved to counter their attack, but will need more support in order to win. If you are available to defend the region, please telegram me. Reinforcements will need to move in before the next update (05:13:15 PM [± 17 s] UTC).