WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Tumultuous State of Fraisse
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in United Republic of Nations
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, United Republic of Nations is ranked 13,860th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Danish republics||Democratic Socialists||“In God We Trust”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Marginia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtute ad infinitum”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Victor Victory||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Nail That Stands Proud Will Be Hammered Home!”|
|4.||The Automated Eden of Robo-topia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Efficiency engenders happiness.”|
|5.||The Republic of Cedarlanda||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Come here, stay here”|
|6.||The Tumultuous State of Fraisse||Anarchy||“Going out of business”|
|7.||The Conglomerate States of Purptropolis||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Through All Possible Forms of Snow”|
|8.||The Republic of The Imperium of Men||Democratic Socialists||“Civilization at any Cost”|
- 16 minutes ago: The Principality of Castella of the region The Democratic Union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 2 days ago: The United Republic of Adili departed this region for The Perdivian Federation.
- 2 days ago: The United Republic of Adili arrived from United Coalition of Nations.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The United Republic of Adili departed this region for The Perdivian Federation.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The United Republic of Adili arrived from The Perdivian Federation.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: The Principality of Castella of the region The Democratic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The United Republic of Adili departed this region for The Perdivian Federation.
- 4 days ago: The United Republic of Adili arrived from The Perdivian Federation.
- 8 days ago: The Commonwealth of Prumsu ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Cedarlanda arrived from The Allied Republics.
United Republic of Nations Regional Message Board
Waaaaaaaait, there is a telegram! I have no clue why I never saw that. Or at least replied to it. I've been really busy recently, okay?
Well, I've given this region all I can give. If no-one will try to make it work, It won't. I'll give three days until I leave. If it's possible, and if someone could show me how, I'd like to transfer foundership to Marginia, but I doubt I can.
We had a good run.
Hello, I am the President of the The Perdivian Federation. Our region, like yours, has suffered from inactivity and lack of interest lately; and that is why I propose a merger. I believe that if our two regions merge then we could spark some new activity and interest in the new region. If you have any questions just send me a TG or post it here, I'll keep watch.
In light of this possible merger deal, I'm staving off my departure.
Sorry for not replying to your tg, Fraisse, I've been travelling. We had a good run. I don't think I'll ever be as active as I was in the past, though, no matter what happens.
So, The United Republic of Adili, are you suggesting that a new region be founded? I don't know if it's realistic to assume that the remainder of the nations in URoN would move there, since they could've moved to the earlier founded new region (Congress of Independent Nations) if they'd have wanted to...
Yeah, I've pointed that out to them. Anyone willing to leave already has.
Whoever is willing would be welcome to come and join the new region, I don't expect for everyone to join. All of the nations in our region wouldn't be going either. I believe with the eirght group, a mix from both regions, we could make the new region work.
I do have a backup region on retainer (I made it a while ago for two reasons: a) to reserve the name of the region and b) as a backup to go to if these regions all fail), so there's that.
New Region: region=united_coalition_of_nations
Alternately, my reserved region is Logic. Yeah. Jumped on that name. It is, actually, password protected for now. Should there be interest I will remove that.