WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Tumultuous State of Fraisse
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in United Republic of Nations
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, United Republic of Nations is ranked 5,935th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Tumultuous State of Fraisse||Anarchy||“Going out of business”|
|2.||The United Kingdom of Marginia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtute ad infinitum”|
|3.||The Republic of The Imperium of Men||Democratic Socialists||“Civilization at any Cost”|
|4.||The Republic of Cedarlanda||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Come here, stay here”|
|5.||The Automated Eden of Robo-topia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Efficiency engenders happiness.”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Victor Victory||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Nail That Stands Proud Will Be Hammered Home!”|
|7.||The United Kingdom of Danish republics||Democratic Socialists||“In God We Trust”|
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Federation of Gania departed this region for Nysa.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: The Federation of Gania arrived from The Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Founder of Alternate History World of the region Alternate History World proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The United Kingdom of Danish republics arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 days ago: The United Kingdom of Danish republics ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Conglomerate States of Purptropolis departed this region for The Allied Republics.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Verdovia of the region The Union of Empires proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Confederacy of Fraerya departed this region for The Continent of Europe.
- 16 days ago: The Confederacy of Fraerya arrived from The East Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Hughes Industries of the region The Region of Industrious Nations proposed constructing embassies.
United Republic of Nations Regional Message Board
Well, I've given this region all I can give. If no-one will try to make it work, It won't. I'll give three days until I leave. If it's possible, and if someone could show me how, I'd like to transfer foundership to Marginia, but I doubt I can.
We had a good run.
Hello, I am the President of the The Perdivian Federation. Our region, like yours, has suffered from inactivity and lack of interest lately; and that is why I propose a merger. I believe that if our two regions merge then we could spark some new activity and interest in the new region. If you have any questions just send me a TG or post it here, I'll keep watch.
In light of this possible merger deal, I'm staving off my departure.
Sorry for not replying to your tg, Fraisse, I've been travelling. We had a good run. I don't think I'll ever be as active as I was in the past, though, no matter what happens.
So, The United Republic of Adili, are you suggesting that a new region be founded? I don't know if it's realistic to assume that the remainder of the nations in URoN would move there, since they could've moved to the earlier founded new region (Congress of Independent Nations) if they'd have wanted to...
Yeah, I've pointed that out to them. Anyone willing to leave already has.
Whoever is willing would be welcome to come and join the new region, I don't expect for everyone to join. All of the nations in our region wouldn't be going either. I believe with the eirght group, a mix from both regions, we could make the new region work.
I do have a backup region on retainer (I made it a while ago for two reasons: a) to reserve the name of the region and b) as a backup to go to if these regions all fail), so there's that.
New Region: region=united_coalition_of_nations
Alternately, my reserved region is Logic. Yeah. Jumped on that name. It is, actually, password protected for now. Should there be interest I will remove that.
You know your region is dead when you start receiving recruitment telegrams.