WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Tumultuous State of Fraisse
United Republic of Nations contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in United Republic of Nations
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, United Republic of Nations is ranked 1,232nd in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Marginia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtute ad infinitum”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of The Oceanic State||Democratic Socialists||“Advance Oceania”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Victor Victory||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Nail That Stands Proud Will Be Hammered Home!”|
- 19 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Oceanic State arrived from The Union.
- 40 days ago: The Tumultuous State of Fraisse changed the regional password.
- 63 days ago: The Republic of Lycanberg of the region The United World of Battlefronts proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: Doughs of the region The Overwood United Front of Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 66 days ago: The Kingdom of The Masterful and Merciful Doge of the region The Overwood United Front of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 70 days ago: The United States of Membership of the region The Average Confederacy proposed constructing embassies.
- 95 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Allied Republics and United Republic of Nations.
- 98 days ago: The UEN Founder of MMS Nation of the region The Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in United Republic of Nations.
- 101 days ago: The peoples republic of africas of the region The United Protective Empire of NFA proposed constructing embassies.
United Republic of Nations Regional Message Board
Alternately, my reserved region is Logic. Yeah. Jumped on that name. It is, actually, password protected for now. Should there be interest I will remove that.
You know your region is dead when you start receiving recruitment telegrams.
Oh no, not dead, it's just coma... </completedenial>
I am going to try my very best and get this done to give us a much needed makeover to try and get this place going again.
You do that and Marginia rewards you with an honorary distinction!
Btw, it appears that one thing in URoN never changes: Fraisse is always #1 in drug use statistics :)
Don't forget happiness!
Something tells me these two things may be correlated.
This region is DEAD!
As a result I am leaving and creating a new version of the region to attract new members feel free to join but only if you are going to be active.
Fraisse is returning to the proper flag. The old RP is inactive and will never be finished.
This region is dead.
I wish Danish the best of luck in creating the new chapter of the history of this region, and I have sent Chlorius there to assist in any way I can.
The REIS, the GUE, the URoN, the CoIN, and now the UN. We have come quite a ways.
After months of inactivity, possibly prompted by the well-meaning schism created by Montecristo and Leikistan, we have reached a complete standstill.
As such, I will not be staying in this region. I will lock the region and depart, for the first time in... two years, maybe. Or more. I will also lock the CoIN. I will allow the delegate executive power in both regions, so they may be repossessed if anyone feels the duty to, but will be safe from invasion.
I am going to go to my backup region, Logic. Anyone who wishes to join me is welcome.
Thanks a lot, friends. It was good while it lasted.
Happy future, everyone! :)
Heh, I came to this region to hide in a kind of anonymous way but I suppose I'm a little more conspicuous these days....