WA Delegate: None.
United Nations Defense Force contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in United Nations Defense Force
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, United Nations Defense Force is ranked 3,852nd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Principality of Bearberry||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Our Strength in Unity”|
|2.||The Private Army of Captain Smith||Democratic Socialists||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Protector 11||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...”|
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Varganian departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: The Ring of Fire Commander of Bendicion departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 4 days ago: The United Kingdom of Varganian arrived from The West Pacific.
- 11 days ago: The Ring of Fire Commander of Bendicion arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 11 days ago: The United Territories of The Republic States of America departed this region for Supreme Western Empire.
- 13 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Znolnattartareret ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Federation of Western Fiji departed this region for World Alliance.
- 19 days ago: The United Territories of The Republic States of America updated the World Factbook entry.
- 31 days ago: The United Territories of The Republic States of America suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 37 days ago: Embassy established between Eladen and United Nations Defense Force.
United Nations Defense Force Regional Message Board
Reorganize this entire region. I need someone to manage recruitment as I am going to be unable to do so for about a week as I will be away at work.
I hate to say so -- but I suck at recruiting. Always have.
I can be Vice President or Minister of Foreign Affairs...
whatever you feel most comfortable with. I need a right hand man to be the VP but i also will need you to handle recruitment. i can make the message I dont mind. Its my availability thatch the problem
If you make a message I can send it, not with TG stamps, but with brute force. xD
I can just give you permission to use the recruitment thing
Sure! But I've found that from experience that's not as effective as personally recruiting nations.
better than nothing
Ok. send me the TG.