WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in United Nations
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, United Nations is ranked 4,103rd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Island Nation of Tongatapu||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ia moe le ufu, to’a le paipai”|
|2.||The Distant Borderlands of Blab||Corporate Bordello||“Qui tacet consentire”|
|3.||The Nation State of Thestalker||Democratic Socialists||“Possum te dicere sed deinde compulero te interficere”|
|4.||The Distant Shadow of Gastiez||Conservative Democracy||“Wu tang so tsung i chien min kuo”|
|5.||The Republika of Rwandah||Tyranny by Majority||“Ubumwe, Umurimo, Gukunda Igihugu”|
|6.||The Swooshiated Corporation of Johnike||Moralistic Democracy||“If you have a body you are an athlete.”|
|7.||The United States of Calcaterra||Capitalist Paradise||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|8.||The The Republic of the Union of Myannmar||Corporate Police State||“Kaba Ma Kyei”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Religious Crazy Fanatics||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Let's pray”|
|10.||The Holy Jurisdiction of Juskalherria||New York Times Democracy||“Perception is Reality”|
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Empire of Teror ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Matheoson ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Happy Families departed this region for The Scrabble Players.
- 27 days ago: The United Provinces of Empire of Atmora of the region Atmoran Commanwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: Querot departed this region for United Democratic Confederation.
- 31 days ago: Teror arrived from The North Pacific.
- 32 days ago: Querot arrived from Balder.
- 32 days ago: Matheoson arrived from The North Pacific.
- 34 days ago: The Republika of Rwandah arrived from Lazarus.
United Nations Regional Message Board
Don't know if you noticed, Calcaterra, but whenever a WA resolution passes it changes your statistics and it can even change your nation's WA category. Some of us like our WA category and don't want it changed.
All of us can be Domanators and superpowers
Take a look at the population of the nations in this region. Older nations aren't playing the game the way you are -- most of us have been around NS for a couple of years and we've already figured out what we want to do with our nations. If your main goal is to be delegate either go to the feeder regions and recruit followers to join the WA and bring them to either this region or one you found yourself and get them to endorse you. Another way is to look for a region where the delegate isn't entrenched and see if you can unseat them. Having been a delegate I can tell you that you're going to have refine your methods of persuasion and your style if you hope to unseat an existing regional delegate.
My way is to old and young nations to join us, the guys in The North Pacific or some other old regions are to old fashioned bring more to a region, it is more then a home for your nation it is who you are.
Well we used to have a WA delegate. Went by the name of Jey. Nothing says we can't have one again but you'll have to pull in your own support, Calcaterra. Good luck to you.
Thanks Myannmar I have a ally named Marchese