WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Leennu
Embassies: Guardian Network.
United Kingdom of Britain and Eire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in United Kingdom of Britain and Eire
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, United Kingdom of Britain and Eire is ranked 15,973rd in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Dominion of Leennu||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Science has no limits”|
- 44 days ago: The Kingdom of Spjutskepp ceased to exist.
- 73 days ago: Spjutskepp arrived from The Pacific.
- 227 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and United Kingdom of Britain and Eire.
- 231 days ago: The Dominion of Leennu agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 231 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 241 days ago: The Commonwealth of Victorialinus ceased to exist.
- 290 days ago: Victorialinus arrived from The West Pacific.
- 327 days ago: The Elected Tudor Kingdom of Walbard of the region The Walbard Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 357 days ago: The Armed Republic of Ginger Spice departed this region for Liberty Plateau.
- 357 days ago: The Armed Republic of Ginger Spice arrived from Liberty Plateau.