WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founding Nation of Kevensky
United Kingdom of Britain is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in United Kingdom of Britain
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, United Kingdom of Britain is ranked 8,207th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Founding Nation of Kevensky||Moralistic Democracy||“God save the King!”|
- 9 days ago: The Forgotten Empire of The Blossom Provinces ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Commonwealth of Helertia ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The new united britsh empire of the region The 2nd British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 48 days ago: The Empire of Prommania of the region Confederation of Nation States proposed constructing embassies.
- 114 days ago: Embassy established between United Kingdom of Britain and United Kingdom.
- 118 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of United Kingdom WA Delegate of the region United Kingdom agreed to construct embassies.
- 118 days ago: The Founding Nation of Kevensky proposed constructing embassies with United Kingdom.
- 118 days ago: The Founding Nation of Kevensky password-protected the region.
- 121 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of School Caretakers ceased to exist.
United Kingdom of Britain Regional Message Board
So, after about 400 days or so of ignoring everything, I live.
Why is the Board down
Welcome back theBlueJay! And we're in a hiatus Charles McKnight.
*Waves* Hi! I'm surprised anyone remembers me. I always was the eternal absentee.
Alas, the region is near dead I'm afraid. A very sad thing..
I would like to see the former glory of UKB restored and revived
As would I.
Hey. I know I'm new but I would like to help remake this region. Being a Brit in real life I think it is almost my duty to help however I can.
If you want to join a British region, as this one will take a long time to rebuild and I don't have the time to put into it, I suggest you go to
United Kingdom where I am currently the Prince of Wales and there is an active citizen base of over 25 people.
P.S. I'm also a Brit. :)
That's a shame. Well, I suppose the United Kingdom is my next port of call. I'll leave a puppet though in case this place picks up.