WA Delegate: The Dragon Master of Aksun (elected 63 days ago)
Embassies: Star Trek, The Taldrenite Haven, Vulcan, The North Atlantic Ocean, Dune, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Australasian Democratic Union, Aposir, Antifa, New Britannia, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Oceanside, Democrats, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, and 60 others.The United San Diego States, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, The League of Just Nations, Marxism, Hippy Haven, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Alliance Pocket Universe, The Terran Empire, Tropical Isles, Parallel Dimension, Benevolent Capitalism, Galaxy, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Random, Horses and Bayonets, Milky Way Realm of IF Commomwealths, Alaran peri quan preciad, Central Eastern Europe, The Darwin Allied Republics, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Commonwealth of Liberty, Sasktelatown, Alliance of Free Nations, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Ivory Tower, Empire of Andrew, New Republica, Caladarian Galaxy, Holy Rome, Atheist Empire, The Immortals, Thessius, The Federation of the AMERICAS, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The United League of Empires, The Illuminati, The Confederation Of Independent Nations, Trainsylvinea, Sirius, United Nations of Earth, Libertarians, Imperium of the Wolf, Gracemeria, Planet Maxorus Prime, Sparthens, Confederate American Union, Starfleet Academy, Inner heavens grace, Ministreyl Union, Northern America, Cliffs of the Iron Isles, Yerfilag, Renovan Cluster, Who the Heck Knows, Alliance of SHIELD, Demolibs, Haven, Starfleet Headquarters, Seafieldia, and New Blake.
The embassy with Australasian Democratic Union is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 20 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in United Federation of Planets
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, United Federation of Planets is ranked 469th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The United Federation of Trektopolis||Left-wing Utopia||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations”|
|2.||The Artificial Intelligence of Arqhua||New York Times Democracy||“Divisible by zero!”|
|3.||The Dominion of Disco Empire||Democratic Socialists||“You should be dancing!”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Estononia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Where Are The Strong, and Who Are The Trusting?”|
|5.||The Collective of Federative Territories||Left-Leaning College State||“To Infinity... And Beyond!”|
|6.||The Democratic Communism of PDHTN||Democratic Socialists||“ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD”|
|7.||The Loki Loving Larkdom of Amun Sul||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...Burdened with glorious purpose!”|
|8.||The Federation of Holstaria||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Boldly Going”|
|9.||The Dragon Master of Aksun||New York Times Democracy||“Mortals... All they are is walking food.”|
|10.||The Principality of Gnori||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Motto?”|
Last poll: “Repeal Condemn The Black Riders”
- 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Persian Empire and its Allies and United Federation of Planets.
- 4 hours ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Kingdom of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The land for everyone and United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Project d50 and United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Brave New Empire of Letonija of the region Central Eastern Europe cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Republic of Rational nobility of the region Australasian Democratic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Sogutopia of the region Central Eastern Europe ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Theocracy of Fenburgs Toad departed this region for Dune.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Theocracy of Fenburgs Toad arrived from Starfleet Academy.
United Federation of Planets Regional Message Board
You know from an RP standpoint I forgot what my rank was. I think I was commodore right or did I make Admiral?
Attention UFP members!
If you have received a telegram from Security Council Puppet, ignore it. The region has been deleted.
Greetings from New Blake!
Welcome, New Plack! Nice to have you here! :)
I'm back from my vacations. I had fun, but it's good to be home. I'll re returning to my regular level of activity very soon.
Alright, time to liven you people up with a Star Trek question. If you were stuck on a planet, and you could choose a canon captain to be there with you and to help you survive, who would you choose and why?
I'm going with Captain Spock, since you didn't specify whether the captain needed to be in command. If I remember rightly he carried that rank from Wrath of Khan on. He's industrious, brilliant, unflappable and strong beyond strong. I'd imagine those traits would serve me well in such dire straits.
I would go with Captain Janeway.... And a replicator.... I wouldn't survive without black coffee :D
Captain Kirk. His thinking and experience would get us out of almost any situation.
I would also go with Captain Spock, he seems like he would be the most versatile in a really bad situation.