WA Delegate: The Dragon Master of Aksun (elected 249 days ago)
Embassies: Vulcan, Dune, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Antifa, New Britannia, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Oceanside, Democrats, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Hippy Haven, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Alliance Pocket Universe, The Terran Empire, and 58 others.Tropical Isles, Parallel Dimension, Benevolent Capitalism, Galaxy, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Random, Horses and Bayonets, Alaran peri quan preciad, Central Eastern Europe, The Darwin Allied Republics, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Commonwealth of Liberty, Sasktelatown, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Ivory Tower, Empire of Andrew, New Republica, Holy Rome, Atheist Empire, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The United League of Empires, The Illuminati, Sirius, Libertarians, Imperium of the Wolf, Gracemeria, Planet Maxorus Prime, Starfleet Academy, Inner heavens grace, Northern America, Yerfilag, Renovan Cluster, Alliance of SHIELD, Demolibs, Haven, The United Federation of Planets, Galactic Imperium, The 602 Club, The Darwinish Coalition, United States of America, The Federation of States Against HYDRA, The Local Cluster, Realm of Unrestricted Science, Star Trek, The Core Galaxy, UFP United Federation of Planets, Travelling Region, Babylon 4, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Kaurava, My Pants, New Osean Cooperation Organisation, The Forgotten Lands, New Zealandia, The New Study Group, The Atlas Union, Atlas, and The Intergalactic Corporate Paradise.
The embassy with Democrats is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 3 days 2 hours.
The embassy with Glorious Nations of Iwaku is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 2 hours.
Construction of embassies with Lightmont has commenced. Completion expected in 2 hours.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in United Federation of Planets
As a region, United Federation of Planets is ranked 16,189th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The Dominion of Disco Empire||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“You should be dancing!”|
|2.||The Incorporated World of Ferringinar||Capitalist Paradise||“Once you have their money, you never give it back.”|
|3.||The Nice and Honest Nation of Fenure||Father Knows Best State||“Don't worry, you can trust us.”|
|4.||The Space Coalition of The New Crimson Lance||Corporate Police State||“Loyalty or death”|
|5.||The Federation of StarFleet||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Space, the Final Frontier”|
|6.||The Democratic States of Lazetper||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|7.||The Republic of Mol-Rihan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“March Beneath the Raptor's Wings”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Stjerne||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dum vita est spes est”|
|9.||The Federal States of Admiral Janeway||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's an order lieutenant!”|
|10.||The Incorporated States of The Mygeetian Union||Capitalist Paradise||“The Masters of the Universe.”|
- 7 hours ago: The Ozoian Followers of Vandoosa Zwanzig of the region Democrats ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 18 hours ago: The Federation of NCC-71807 USS Yamato of the region UFP United Federation of Planets cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Eetrieptevai of the region UFP United Federation of Planets ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: The Rising Kawaii Super Power of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Embassy established between The Intergalactic Corporate Paradise and United Federation of Planets.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Kingdom of Swigeria departed this region for The United Federation of Planets.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun agreed to construct embassies with Lightmont.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: The Colony of Eskvor of the region Lightmont proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun proposed constructing embassies with The Doctor Who Universe.
- 5 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun agreed to construct embassies with The Intergalactic Corporate Paradise.
United Federation of Planets Regional Message Board
Come back later if you so wish. I see no reason why you wouldn't be welcomed back.
Many thanks - I shall see you all again :)
Peace, and long life.
Congratulations on your new position, and you're definitely welcome here if you want to return!
3 hours ago: Federative Territories was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
Nice! Now I have the munchies and need to get a cheeseburger :D
They're probably including the 50 pills per person per day in your rest homes.
Those pensioners are so progressive :D
Fears about the aging population in Stjerne have been raised after it was discovered that nearly a fifth of the population is over 65 years of age and becoming a serious drain on pension funds everywhere.
"We're going to run out of working age citizens if we don't act fast!" warns Stefanie Chen, a government statistician. "Birth rates are down, death rates are down, and the amount of budget spent on pensions has doubled in the last twenty years! We need to put an end to this, quickly and without delay: we must get rid of all the people too old to work anymore... well, except for government officials like you and me of course..."
"I can't believe I'm hearing this!" yells Bruce Smith, a wizened octogenerian. "We have our rights! You can't do that to us! What utter rubbish about our pensions! I can hardly survive on the paltry number of Credits I get each week! If anything, we should get more money! If you're so worried about low death rates, then just cut the healthcare budget to make up for the loss!"
"Woah, woah! Talk about hasty decisions here, man," says Kool Kal, one of your more hip advisors. "Just increase the working age to say... ninety-five years old? Then the number of people eligible for a pension is like, dramatically reduced, man. Why? It's 'cos most of them'll be like, six feet under, dude!" He high-fives you. "Funny, ain't it, man?"
That is a good issue to skip.
Yeah, I'd skip it too. There's no good solution.