WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Star Trek, Vulcan, The Erviadus Galaxy, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Dune, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Antifa, The Ascendancy, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, Hippy Haven, Random, Central Eastern Europe, Ivory Tower, Empire of Andrew, and 31 others.Holy Rome, The Illuminati, Sirius, Imperium of the Wolf, Demolibs, Haven, United States of America, The Local Cluster, Realm of Unrestricted Science, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Kaurava, My Pants, The Forgotten Lands, The Atheist Empire, Winterfell, The Sea Of Love, The Imperial Dominion, The NEA Region, Galactic Imperium, Free State of Wisconsin, Enforces SR3, Titan, The Cavalry of the DuckCrocs, Arconian Empire, Tanabiku Galaxy, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, New Republica, POLATION, The Alliance of Oppression, Kerala, and The Dirt Alliance.
United Federation of Planets contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in United Federation of Planets
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, United Federation of Planets is ranked 17,199th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Federation of StarFleet||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Space, the Final Frontier”|
|2.||The Incorporated World of Ferringinar||Capitalist Paradise||“Once you have their money, you never give it back.”|
- : The United Socialist States of Alsace-Lottainne of the region Franypants proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nice and Honest Nation of Fenure departed this region for Federation of Planets Headquarters.
- : The Transit Authority of Busmaster-General of the region Bus Stop proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Atlas Union and United Federation of Planets.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : Imperial eden of the region The Atlas Union ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero beta and United Federation of Planets.
- : The Musket Wielding Psychopaths of Stormwrath of the region Zero beta ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- : The Rogue Nation of Dicko of the region Asura proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Republic of NewLeinster of the region The United Council of Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
United Federation of Planets Regional Message Board
Thank you Estonia, that makes more sense, and I think you're right. Smaller regions are in danger of raiding, especially without an active founder. Putting a password on the region is a good short-term solution for the problem, however I hope your long-term plan will work as successfully as I hope, seeing as the obvious problem of no newcomers come with the price of having a password on a region.
To all of the embassy regions... This region is no longer in use. We are moving to Federation of Planets Headquarters.
I will remain here for 2 weeks until the move is complete.
I did not know that disbanding the region was within the powers of the delegate.
It was the call of the council. I am staying here until the 14 days are up. By that point I leave and the delegate is open.
This is Disco Empire, Admiral Janeway has given me control of their account. We are still going through with the move. I will move to the new region with Aksun, and run this nation quietly until something interesting comes up, just like I did for Lakanaba.
I can confirm that the Council agreed on the move.
Goodbye everyone and take care!
BREAKING NEWS FROM THE CAPITAL OF THE ATLAS UNION - IMPERIAL EDEN TO ALL EMBASSIES
THE VIRUS HAS SPREAD INTO OUR REGION AND OVERWHELMED SECURITY. COMMUNICATIONS HAVE BEEN SEVERED WITH MOST NATIONS.
IMPERIAL EDEN HAS TAKEN TO CREATING EMERGENCY BUNKERS WHILST OUR TOP SCIENTISTS FIND A CURE.
CITIZENS, REMAIN CALM, THE GOVERNMENT HAS THE SITUATION UNDE...CRRRRRRRRR....ARGGHHHHHHHHH...ZZZZZZZ...THE ZOMBI...CRRRRR...TAKEN...CRRRRRRRRR...GOVERNME...
Rouge Message: Wake Up!
We at The Forgottenlands Wish United Federation of Planets A Happy New Year!