WA Delegate: The Dragon Master of Aksun (elected 71 days ago)
Embassies: Star Trek, The Taldrenite Haven, Vulcan, The North Atlantic Ocean, Dune, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Aposir, Antifa, New Britannia, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Oceanside, Democrats, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The United San Diego States, and 59 others.The Grand Old Duke of Pork, The League of Just Nations, Marxism, Hippy Haven, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Alliance Pocket Universe, The Terran Empire, Tropical Isles, Parallel Dimension, Benevolent Capitalism, Galaxy, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Random, Horses and Bayonets, Milky Way Realm of IF Commomwealths, Alaran peri quan preciad, Central Eastern Europe, The Darwin Allied Republics, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Commonwealth of Liberty, Sasktelatown, Alliance of Free Nations, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Ivory Tower, Empire of Andrew, New Republica, Caladarian Galaxy, Holy Rome, Atheist Empire, The Immortals, Thessius, The Federation of the AMERICAS, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The United League of Empires, The Illuminati, The Confederation Of Independent Nations, Trainsylvinea, Sirius, United Nations of Earth, Libertarians, Imperium of the Wolf, Gracemeria, Planet Maxorus Prime, Sparthens, Confederate American Union, Starfleet Academy, Inner heavens grace, Ministreyl Union, Northern America, Cliffs of the Iron Isles, Yerfilag, Renovan Cluster, Who the Heck Knows, Alliance of SHIELD, Demolibs, Haven, Starfleet Headquarters, Seafieldia, and New Blake.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in United Federation of Planets
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, United Federation of Planets is ranked 15,070th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Theocracy of Astrogenotopia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Astra”|
|2.||The Federal States of Admiral Janeway||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's an order lieutenant!”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Nuevo Estononia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Don't Like Mottos”|
|4.||The Collective of Federative Territories||Left-Leaning College State||“To Infinity... And Beyond!”|
|5.||The Colony of Planet Marklar||Democratic Socialists||“Here on Marklar, we refer to everything as 'Marklar”|
|6.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Cowldeaux||Anarchy||“Eat BBQ, often!”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Lazetper||Father Knows Best State||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|8.||The Dragon Master of Aksun||New York Times Democracy||“Mortals... All they are is walking food.”|
|9.||The Loki Loving Larkdom of Amun Sul||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“...Burdened with glorious purpose!”|
|10.||The Nice and Honest Nation of Fenure||Father Knows Best State||“Don't worry, you can trust us.”|
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Republic of Hughes Industries of the region The Region of Industrious Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Never-Ending Life of CC the Immortal of the region The Region of Industrious Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 6 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Australasian Democratic Union and United Federation of Planets.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Persian Empire and its Allies and United Federation of Planets.
- 8 days ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Kingdom of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The land for everyone and United Federation of Planets.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Project d50 and United Federation of Planets.
- 9 days ago: The Brave New Empire of Letonija of the region Central Eastern Europe cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Rational nobility of the region Australasian Democratic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in United Federation of Planets.
United Federation of Planets Regional Message Board
I'm going with Captain Spock, since you didn't specify whether the captain needed to be in command. If I remember rightly he carried that rank from Wrath of Khan on. He's industrious, brilliant, unflappable and strong beyond strong. I'd imagine those traits would serve me well in such dire straits.
I would go with Captain Janeway.... And a replicator.... I wouldn't survive without black coffee :D
Captain Kirk. His thinking and experience would get us out of almost any situation.
I would also go with Captain Spock, he seems like he would be the most versatile in a really bad situation.
*throws Spock off a cliff* Now Kirk is supreme!
Council members, please check your inboxes.
Aksun: I have an image of Spock saying "Captain, you seem to be acting illogic----ahhhhh!!!!" :)
I log on to approve non-existent embassy requests -.-
I hate it when that happens.