WA Delegate: The Dragon Master of Aksun (elected 152 days ago)
Embassies: Vulcan, Dune, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Antifa, New Britannia, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Oceanside, Democrats, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, The League of Just Nations, Hippy Haven, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Alliance Pocket Universe, and 51 others.The Terran Empire, Tropical Isles, Parallel Dimension, Benevolent Capitalism, Galaxy, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Random, Horses and Bayonets, Alaran peri quan preciad, Central Eastern Europe, The Darwin Allied Republics, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Commonwealth of Liberty, Sasktelatown, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Ivory Tower, Empire of Andrew, New Republica, Holy Rome, Atheist Empire, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The United League of Empires, The Illuminati, Sirius, Libertarians, Imperium of the Wolf, Gracemeria, Planet Maxorus Prime, Starfleet Academy, Inner heavens grace, Ministreyl Union, Northern America, Yerfilag, Renovan Cluster, Alliance of SHIELD, Demolibs, Haven, The United Federation of Planets, Alternate History World, Galactic Imperium, The Protectorate of Versus Militia, The 602 Club, The Darwinish Coalition, United States of America, The Federation of States Against HYDRA, The Local Cluster, Realm of Unrestricted Science, Star Trek, The Core Galaxy, UFP United Federation of Planets, and Parkerican Lands.
Construction of embassies with Travelling Region has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in United Federation of Planets
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, United Federation of Planets is ranked 1,871st in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Federation of PDHTN||Left-wing Utopia||“ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Dujaasland||Iron Fist Socialists||“Always follow the Prime Directive”|
|3.||The United Federation of Aligned Planets||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Astris, Scientia!”|
|4.||The Incorporated World of Ferringinar||Capitalist Paradise||“Once you have their money, you never give it back.”|
|5.||The Collective of Federative Territories||Civil Rights Lovefest||“To Infinity... And Beyond!”|
|6.||The United Federation of Trektopolis||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations”|
|7.||The Nice and Honest Nation of Fenure||Father Knows Best State||“Don't worry, you can trust us.”|
|8.||The Democratic Republic of Estononia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Where Are The Strong, and Who Are The Trusting?”|
|9.||The Confederacy of TKhasi||Democratic Socialists||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations ”|
|10.||The Empire of First Galactic Imperium||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“An Empire to last for Eternity”|
Last poll: “What type of fan are you?”
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese of the region Travelling Region agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun proposed constructing embassies with Travelling Region.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The federation of the americas and United Federation of Planets.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Embassy established between United Federation of Planets and Parkerican Lands.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Embassy established between United Federation of Planets and UFP United Federation of Planets.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Embassy established between The Core Galaxy and United Federation of Planets.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Embassy established between Star Trek and United Federation of Planets.
- 4 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun deleted a regional poll.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Holstaria ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between United Federation of Planets and Realm of Unrestricted Science.
United Federation of Planets Regional Message Board
I prefer cure as well.
Oh Zombies... The lock will stay in effect then.
Good call. So, are we all doing the cure path and will that 'stack'?
I like war, but cure it is.
What I might do is play along with the game itself. Temporarily kick people who spread the disease (will invite them back after game is over). Hmm how far do I want to go with this I wonder...
Cure sounds good. I'm not sure if it really stacks, but it works better if everyone is doing the same thing. Keeping the region closed is good.
If you do kick out people spreading the virus, it will be really important to make sure they know it is part of the game.
Why would anyone in this group want to spread the virus?
I know. If I do decide to do that then I would need to have it posted in advance on the Factbook.