WA Delegate: The Dragon Master of Aksun (elected 122 days ago)
Embassies: Star Trek, The Taldrenite Haven, Vulcan, The North Atlantic Ocean, Dune, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Aposir, Antifa, New Britannia, League of Tides, The Ascendancy, Oceanside, Democrats, Serenity, Intergalactic Federacy, The Grand Old Duke of Pork, and 57 others.The League of Just Nations, Marxism, Hippy Haven, The Region of Industrious Nations, The Alliance Pocket Universe, The Terran Empire, Tropical Isles, Parallel Dimension, Benevolent Capitalism, Galaxy, The United Federative of the UCE PUPPETS, Random, Horses and Bayonets, Milky Way Realm of IF Commomwealths, Alaran peri quan preciad, Central Eastern Europe, The Darwin Allied Republics, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Commonwealth of Liberty, Sasktelatown, Alliance of Free Nations, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Ivory Tower, Empire of Andrew, New Republica, Caladarian Galaxy, Holy Rome, Atheist Empire, The Immortals, Thessius, The Federation of the AMERICAS, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The United League of Empires, The Illuminati, Trainsylvinea, Sirius, United Nations of Earth, Libertarians, Imperium of the Wolf, Gracemeria, Planet Maxorus Prime, Confederate American Union, Starfleet Academy, Inner heavens grace, Ministreyl Union, Northern America, Yerfilag, Renovan Cluster, Alliance of SHIELD, Demolibs, Haven, Starfleet Headquarters, Seafieldia, The United Federation of Planets, Alternate History World, Galactic Imperium, and The Protectorate of Versus Militia.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in United Federation of Planets
As a region, United Federation of Planets is ranked 17,030th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Incorporated World of Ferringinar||Capitalist Paradise||“Once you have their money, you never give it back.”|
|2.||The Nice and Honest Nation of Fenure||Father Knows Best State||“Don't worry, you can trust us.”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Estononia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Where Are The Strong, and Who Are The Trusting?”|
|4.||The Federal States of Admiral Janeway||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“That's an order lieutenant!”|
|5.||The Democratic States of Lazetper||Father Knows Best State||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|6.||The United Federation of Kithomer||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Per Aspera Ad Astra”|
|7.||The Empire of Ballssssssss||Father Knows Best State||“All for balls and balls for all”|
|8.||The Confederacy of TKhasi||Democratic Socialists||“Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations ”|
|9.||The Federation of StarFleet||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Space, the Final Frontier”|
|10.||The Republic of NCC-56382 USS Manassas||Democratic Socialists||“For I dipt in to the future, far as human eye could see”|
- 98 minutes ago: The Principality of Gnori ceased to exist.
- 14 hours ago: The Empire of Arc Templarus of the region Quantum Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Triscerastan departed this region for East Pacific.
- 2 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Triscerastan arrived from United Left Front.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between The Protectorate of Versus Militia and United Federation of Planets.
- 5 days ago: The Confederacy of TKhasi arrived from Vulcan.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of RIN Ice station Zebra departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Free Land of RIN Ice station Zebra arrived from The Region of Industrious Nations.
- 8 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun rejected The Cosmos's request for regional embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun agreed to construct embassies with The Protectorate of Versus Militia.
United Federation of Planets Regional Message Board
@Aksun- Haha, nice. Those must be some tough forests.
I don't know if hunting is legal there, but if its legal, it must be very exciting!
The council has been discussing ways to work together with the othe United Federaton of Planets. We have formed a new region, The 602 Club as a place where the two UFPs can chat and get to know each other. I encourage everyone to move a puppet there, and join the conversation.
Welcome to The Empire of Ballssssssss!
Proud to say that my economy is "all-consuming."
Sorry all. I would have a poll up by now, but I am still getting used to my classes. On the bright side I like all the professors.
You just had to type it didn't you PDHTN...
I'm glad you have good professors, Aksun. And yes. Yes, I did. I actually know him IRL.
88%! Not too bad!