WA Delegate (non-executive): The Sunni Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire (elected )
Embassies: Central Pacific Empire, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Hellenic Civilization, North Africa, State of Palestine, United States, New Warsaw Pact, The Graveyard, Right to Life, One big Island, New Europe, The Alliance of Dictators, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Sunalaya, Laissez Faireholm, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, and 45 others.Eastern Roman Empire, Eladen, Astyria, Commonwealth of Liberty, India, League of Christian Nations, Empire of Andrew, The Illuminati, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, The Insane Region, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, Avadam Inn, Turkic Union, The Embassy, Empire of the Trident, Aetherius, The Christian Republic, Ultimum Terrae, Islamya, Rossferry, The Bar on the corner of every region, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, Maaka, The Mystical Council, Tanah Melayu, The Democratic Union of Republics, Archmont, Pangaea Ultima, The League of Conservative Nations, Madinah, Makkah, The United States of Islam, The Arab League Congress, The Union of Democratic States, Union of Confederate Regions, The Radiant, Kingdom Of Austria, The Leaque of Democratic Nations, Official European Union, Free Nations Colony, United Sovereign States of Acuder, New World Alliance, The Commonwealth Of Australia, and Solar Alliance.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in United Empire of Islam
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, United Empire of Islam is ranked 4,652nd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Sunni Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire||Authoritarian Democracy||“الله اكبر, الله اكبر, لا إله إلا الله”|
|2.||The Emirate of Mahdistan||Authoritarian Democracy||“Nation in Service to God”|
|3.||The Secretary General of United Empire of Islam||Authoritarian Democracy||“United We Stand, Divided We Fall”|
|4.||The Islamic Republic of Sufani||Iron Fist Consumerists||“بسم الله”|
|5.||The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger”|
|6.||The United Democratic Republic of Kawther||New York Times Democracy||“Allah Rabi, Mohammed Nabiyi, Ali Imami, Kawther Mawtani”|
|7.||The Emirate of Almulkul Ajiib||Corrupt Dictatorship||“قل لهم إنا سنبقى”|
|8.||The Federation of The Islamic union of Pakistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Faith, Unity & Dicipline”|
|9.||The Islamic Sultanate of Johor||Democratic Socialists||“فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ ٱللَّهِ هُمُ ٱلْغَٰلِبُونَ ”|
|10.||The Shuranate of Kelangani||Democratic Socialists||“In our struggle, we shall prevail.”|
- : The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan removed Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate The Sunni Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire in United Empire of Islam.
- : Embassy established between Solar Alliance and United Empire of Islam.
- : The Empire of Kairoist Greece of the region Kairo Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Kairoist Greece of the region Kairo Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Dawi departed this region for Sensen puppet collection.
- : The Protectorate of Solar Administrator of the region Solar Alliance agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Sunni Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire proposed constructing embassies with Solar Alliance.
- : The Empire of The Ottomans departed this region for Real Places.
- : The Holy Empire of Hajjara departed this region for The Black Hawks.
- : The Regional Administrator of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan proposed constructing embassies with Middle East.
United Empire of Islam Regional Message Board
ALSO GUYS There is another innovation to be presented. Turkhestan has introduced Li-Fi Technology in Tashkent Metro. Its been successful more than expectation and now it will be introduced in other cities too. You can also buy this technology from if you want. I will quote here the minor details of Project:
"The most innovative idea in Tashkent Metro was the use of Li-Fi technology instead of Wi-Fi. Li-Fi, transmits data using the spectrum of visible light and many experts claim this leads to reduced costs and greater efficiency to traditional Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi and Li-Fi both transmit data over the electromagnetic spectrum, but whereas Wi-Fi uses radio waves, Li-Fi uses visible light. As visible light is far more plentiful than the radio spectrum its believed it can achieve far greater data density and provide a better service. This technology offers passengers to better access web-based material and enjoy a greater array on on-board or at-station infotainment but also from an operational point of view as Li-Fi by not using radio frequencies poses no risk of interfering with mission critical electronic circuitry.
Train passengers are now offered films, TV programmes, music, games and news either by fixed on-board video displays (similar to airlines) or via Wireless to be watched on their own device."