WA Delegate: The People's Party of Okijima Rulz (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in United Dictatorships
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, United Dictatorships is ranked 9,098th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The People's Party of Okijima Rulz||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace, Love, Truth”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Central Valley81||Father Knows Best State||“For the Motherland”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Seyzidiz||Father Knows Best State||“Let us prostrate to our supreme leader”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Full Court Comrade||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
|5.||The Empire of Alexander CXI||Father Knows Best State||“Duty, Honor...haha duty...”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Bethel Parks||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience is a passion tamed.”|
|7.||The Republic of Griega||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pet the puppy”|
- : The People's Party of Okijima Rulz updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The People's Party of Okijima Rulz became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Empire of Alexander CXI arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Griega arrived from Imgur.
- : The People's Party of Okijima Rulz arrived from Imgur.
- : The Dictatorship of Seyzidiz arrived from Imperial Dictators United.
- : The Commonwealth of Bethel Parks arrived from The redneck.
- : The Dictatorship of Borenzo of the region The empire of badness and evilness proposed constructing embassies.
- : Letoka ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Maria sharapovian empire and United Dictatorships.
United Dictatorships Regional Message Board
The Artificial solar system believes that you are a hideout of the black riders.
La te ra lus wa
Post self-deleted by La te ra lus wa.
Hello to all
Jesus we are the only three nations left? Well that is kind of sad.
Well, we aren't doing any recruting to attract new dictatorships, for one.
True. I see what I can do in recruiting new dictatorships.
It's been awhile.
Welcome to all newcomers.