WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in United Defense Directorate
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, United Defense Directorate is ranked 5,321st in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Theocracy of The Sacred Realm||Moralistic Democracy||“The world must be made safe for theocracy”|
|2.||The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter||Left-Leaning College State||“Licentia et Libertas”|
|3.||The Lunar Republic of Shenyang||Left-wing Utopia||“No matter how many threads deception would weave...”|
|4.||The Republic of United human countries||Father Knows Best State||“Right and Might are two sides of the same coin”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Nayla||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We'll keep the red flag flying here”|
- 10 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter arrived from Balder.
- 15 days ago: Regional Founder The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter ceased to exist.
- 31 days ago: The Free Land of Courier departed this region for Sagittarius Arm.
- 31 days ago: The Free Land of Courier arrived from The South Pacific.
- 99 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 133 days ago: The Easy Button of Jipleastan ceased to exist.
- 155 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter proposed constructing embassies with Grand Alliance.
- 160 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter rejected High morocco's request for regional embassies.
- 161 days ago: The Most Catholic Kingdoms of Ruclax of the region High morocco proposed constructing embassies.
- 171 days ago: The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter updated the World Factbook entry.
United Defense Directorate Regional Message Board
Dominion Civil Authority only has a lower ratio because a bunch retired recently is all.
You know that having a ton of police isn't necessarily a good thing, right RS?
Exactly, it's a GREAT thing! It's like Minority Report but with manpower instead of computers!
Are you admitting to keeping autistic children in vats of milk in order to solve crimes before they happen?
Are you kidding? That's so inhumane! No we dump more cops on it until the crime is solved.
So it's nothing like Minority Report, where the police force (with regards to murder investigations anyway) have been extensively reduced because you only need a few elites and a supersonic VTOL to prevent every murder in DC.
Yup! Instead we take the approach of bury it under bodies!
So you're China. Alright, thanks for sorting that out for me.
Oh any time. Want to buy some Helix helicopters or Dragon Tanks?
Sorry, deep down and despite the name stemming from a Chinese city/aircraft manufacturer, I'm a sucker for Western and Russian tech, not China's knock off versions.