WA Delegate: None.
United Defense Directorate contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in United Defense Directorate
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, United Defense Directorate is ranked 6,441st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Nayla||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We'll keep the red flag flying here”|
|2.||The Republic of United human countries||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To a better future, we march”|
|3.||The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter||Left-Leaning College State||“Licentia et Libertas”|
|4.||The Lunar Republic of Shenyang||Left-wing Utopia||“We are the soldiers, the Legion of light”|
- : Jipleastan lost WA Delegate status.
- : Jipleastan ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of United human countries arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of United human countries ceased to exist.
- : The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Jipleastan in United Defense Directorate.
- : Jipleastan became regional WA Delegate.
- : Jipleastan arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy established between United Defense Directorate and Haiku.
- : The Republic of United human countries arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Musical Plague of Tap-Dancing Demons of the region Haiku agreed to construct embassies.
United Defense Directorate Regional Message Board
We're still in the fight! Everyone research a cure!
I don't know how we did it, but we weren't all wiped out. Looks like a few million citizens per nation weren't killed.
Hey, billions dead but millions survived? That's still a viable population.
The Imperium of Man would call that a win.
The Imperium also calls 'everyone is dead including the enemy' a win. They're not a great choice of comparison.
Only as a last resort!
RS, the Guard are PROUD of the fact 1 billion troopers die PER DAY defending the Imperium. That's very nearly the entire modern Earth's population every week. So in 10000 years that's gonna be 3,652,500,000,000,000 dead just in the Guard. In other words... about 487,000 Earths. Fully 5.53% of the total number of (potentially) habitable planets in our galaxy. In short, it's not a last resort, it's standard operating procedure.
I was thinking more of Exterminatus but yes that is true. But as they say, "When in doubt, throw more men at it!"
Hooray! The 'Visitable Shenyang' initiatives paid off!
Despite sweeping legislation mandating it, my citizens are still assholes.