WA Delegate: None.
United Defense Directorate contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in United Defense Directorate
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, United Defense Directorate is ranked 18,106th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Nayla||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We'll keep the red flag flying here”|
|2.||The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Licentia et Libertas”|
|3.||The Lunar Republic of Shenyang||Left-wing Utopia||“We are the soldiers, the Legion of light”|
- : Jipleastan ceased to exist.
- : United human countries ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Utopian Freesocialists and United Defense Directorate.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists ordered the closure of its embassy in United Defense Directorate.
- : The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter lost WA Delegate status.
- : Regional Founder The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter ceased to exist.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Portview Echo of the region The Illuminati Council proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter became regional WA Delegate.
United Defense Directorate Regional Message Board
Despite sweeping legislation mandating it, my citizens are still assholes.
I'm back.... AGAIN!... again....
Welcome back! Again! ...again...again...again*echoes*
Again... again... agai... aga... ag... a...
The echo... is real.
Well, I think that's because for some reason none of us are ever on during the same weeks. That and the vaulted ceilings and bare stone walls of the UDD's regional forum.
Who voted for the vaulted ceilings... I wanted a more cozy and casual forum hall...
Oh, then I think you'll like the committee suites in the North Wing.
I tried to get tapestries installed to dampen the sound...we hang them between the buttresses!