WA Delegate: None.
United Defense Directorate contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in United Defense Directorate
Nations ranked highly spend the most on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, United Defense Directorate is ranked 7,750th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Lunar Republic of Shenyang||Left-wing Utopia||“We are the soldiers, the Legion of light”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Nayla||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We'll keep the red flag flying here”|
|3.||The Republic of United human countries||Democratic Socialists||“To a better future, we march”|
- : Regional Founder Ruthless slaughter ceased to exist.
- : Ruthless slaughter arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of United human countries arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder The Eternal Dominion of Ruthless Slaughter ceased to exist.
- : Jipleastan ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of United human countries ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Utopian Freesocialists and United Defense Directorate.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists ordered the closure of its embassy in United Defense Directorate.
- : Ruthless slaughter arrived from Lazarus.
- : Ruthless slaughter lost WA Delegate status.
United Defense Directorate Regional Message Board
Welcome back! Again! ...again...again...again*echoes*
Again... again... agai... aga... ag... a...
The echo... is real.
Well, I think that's because for some reason none of us are ever on during the same weeks. That and the vaulted ceilings and bare stone walls of the UDD's regional forum.
Who voted for the vaulted ceilings... I wanted a more cozy and casual forum hall...
Oh, then I think you'll like the committee suites in the North Wing.
I tried to get tapestries installed to dampen the sound...we hang them between the buttresses!
Every now and then I forget I had an NS nation. Man, I miss the old days of constant RP ideas and interaction. Shen, RS, if you have a skype, PM it to me so we can form a group
I'll get in touch with RS in the next couple days.