WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Zambezia
Embassies: Eastern Africa, Central Africa, Equatorial Guinea, United Europe, Greater European Federation, The Illuminati, The Caribbean Community, Brightport, The Truly Holy Roman Union, South Asia, The Communist Legion, Free State of Wisconsin, United Regions, Arab League, ASEAN REGION, National Federation, and 6 others.Modorra, Social Democratic Union, United North America, Afrika, Arab World, and New Montreal.
United Africa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in United Africa
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, United Africa is ranked 3,712th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Republic of Zambezia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Perseverantia et Fide”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Iura Pecunia et libertas and United Africa.
- : The Liberated States of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mediterranean Union and United Africa.
- : Embassy cancelled between Singapore and United Africa.
- : The Protectorate of Sky Fortress Takeshi of the region Singapore ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- : Embassy cancelled between Moscow kremlin and United Africa.
- : Embassy cancelled between Mediterranean and United Africa.
- : The State of Egnatia of the region Mediterranean League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of HyWa 32 of the region Mediterranean ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- : Guinea-conakry ceased to exist.
United Africa Regional Message Board
Hello guys! It's good to be back here again!
Zambezia and Congos
It's nice to see you again, Southwestern Africa.
Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. May Allah bless and protect you! Eid Mubarak.
Arab World condemn the killing of innocent unarmed civilian at the Bastille Day Terror Attack in Nice, France. We as a nation, region and an empire condemn such attacks and killings of innocent civilians by all parties and groups weather it is done by a state during a public rally, during a up rising or war; or weather it was done by a terror group or and individual. We would like to express our sorrow, sympathy and condolences to those died, wounded and suffered and their families, friends and relatives. We Arab World call on all parties, to put and end to killing and wounding of innocent unarmed civilians all over the world. We would also like to express our sorrow, sympathy and condolences to those civilians that are wounded and died during the uprising in the Turkey, and their families and friends
Welcome back Zambezia! I thought you were gone for a moment.
Thank you Guinea. I briefly forgotten to log in once in a while.
I will be closing the borders until further notice. This is only a temporary measure.