WA Delegate: The Republic of Guinea-Conakry (elected 172 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Zambezia
Embassies: Afrika, Mediterranean, The Illuminati, The British Commonwealth, The Dominion, The land of the DuckCrocs, Brightport, The Truly Holy Roman Union, Smiley Faces, Lightmont, Anoir, The Caribbean Community, Imperial Desdenea, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, The Bungle Brigade, The Greater Ostreich, and 4 others.South Pacific, Southern Rhodesia, Association of Southeast Asian Nations, and South Asia.
The embassy with South Pacific is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 7 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in United Africa
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, United Africa is ranked 1,575th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Confederation of Senegambia||New York Times Democracy||“One people, one goal, one faith”|
|2.||The Republic of Burkina-Faso||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unité - Progrès - Justice”|
|3.||The Republic of Zambezia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Perseverantia et Fide”|
|4.||The Republic of Cameroun||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paix - Travail - Patrie”|
|5.||The United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom and Unity”|
|6.||The Democratic States of The East African Federation||New York Times Democracy||“One People One Destiny”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Congos||Capitalist Paradise||“Justice – Paix – Travail”|
|8.||The Republic of Zambia Rhodesia||Corporate Bordello||“One Zambia, One Nation”|
|9.||The Republic of Guinea-Conakry||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Travail, Justice, Solidarité”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Southwestern Africa||Capitalizt||“Ex Unitate Vires”|
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Republic of Pina Coladas of the region South Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 5 days ago: The Federal Republic of Eskvor of the region Lightmont cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 6 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Paahoenenoet of the region Lightmont ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 10 days ago: The Nordic-Germanic Kingdom of The Deutsch Reich of the region The Greater Ostreich cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 10 days ago: The Red Burning Vomit of War Dragon of the region The Greater Ostreich ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 11 days ago: The Nordic-Germanic Kingdom of The Deutsch Reich of the region The Greater Ostreich cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 11 days ago: The Red Burning Vomit of War Dragon of the region The Greater Ostreich ordered the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Zambezia suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic States of The East African Federation arrived from Eastern Africa.
- 12 days ago: The United Socialist States of Crysuko of the region The Bungle Brigade cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Africa.
United Africa Regional Message Board
Thanks for the heads up. If that's the case, I shall lock the region temporarily until further notice.
Might be a good plan.
That might have been the best course of action, considering the fact that our neighbors were raided recently. Raiders are pretty restless these days.
Any updates on the issue concerning about raids?
There's always risks of invasion, but it's somewhat sporadic.
Well, I'm going to return to the Bungle Brigade again.
I might be back, I might not. Who knows.
Keep safe you lot.
Greetings, my African brothers and sisters.
I hope this message finds you all in good health.
I just wish to say hello and open my country's arms to you all as family.
May your coffers be full and your food be plentiful.
Welcome to our region, East African Federation, and may your nation prosper!
Our friends at South Pacific were raided and occupied by the Black Hawks as well as other invaders. We have witness our allies' raids before. However, unlike our other allies, South Pacific doesn't have a founder. Without a founder to ward off the invaders, it looks like they are there to stay for a while. Hopefully the folks there could find a way to recover from this.