WA Delegate: None.
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is ranked 15,960th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Republic of KPA81||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Korean Peoples Army”|
- 10 days ago: The Colony of Alma-Ata of the region Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Dictatorship of Mishket of the region Grand socialist balkans republik proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: The Socialist Federal Republics of Kanatistan of the region UCR proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Sovereign Socialist Republics and Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- 139 days ago: The Communist Underground of NATIONAL LIBERATION departed this region for North Korea.
- 139 days ago: The Republic of KPA81 arrived from The East Pacific.
- 204 days ago: The Revolutionary writngs of Vladimir Ulyanov ceased to exist.
- 204 days ago: The Communist Revolutionary of Alexandra Kollontai ceased to exist.
- 206 days ago: Socathei of the region The Communist Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 219 days ago: Swajimama of the region Swajimama territory proposed constructing embassies.
Union of Soviet Socialist Republics Regional Message Board
September 2, 2014
May this great and historical region stand as a testament to the working people's and students victory that was socialism in the U.S.S.R. for the better part of 70 years.