WA Delegate: None.
Ulthar contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Ulthar
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 3,154th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
- : The Federation of Alterrum departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- : Mauwow ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Alterrum arrived from Taijitu.
- : The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV arrived from Osiris.
- : The Colony of Aculea departed this region for Twixt Cabinet Utopia and Boudoir Arcadia.
- : The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV ceased to exist.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy cancelled between Rlyeh and Ulthar.
- : The Colony of Aculea arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Green Day and Ulthar.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Skeletons present their respectful compliments to the valiant bots.
Fond memories of sneaky sneak infiltrations.
Hide-and-seek in and underneath the city of Ulthar.
Feasts under the moon.
Finest bot oil and beerquila.
Well, Ulthar, I am afraid it is time for me to be moving on. Leaving Ulthar is a very sad thing for me, but all good times eventually end. I hope the rest of you will find a fun place to become the Utopia you all have within you.
Well, I guess it's time for the last rat to leave the ship.
It's been so much fun, Ulthar. I'll never forget you! (And we'll always have the Catacombs.)
Ulthar is blessed with some of the finest friends in NS, all of whom would be great places to move to for a happening, happy region.
Sorry to hear about the end of the bots.
We will stay here until you actually decide to close the region. (If you do make that decision then please TG me at Bears Armed.)
And now the Plague of Angels has returned to heaven. So long, and thanks for all the pins!
Welcome to Ulthar, Mauwow!
Welcome to Ulthar, Aculea!
Welcome back, Nailand IV. We thought we'd lost you for good!
Welcome to Ulthar, Alterrum!