WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Ulthar
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 15,616th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Automated Zybodian Colony of Wagrophym||Democratic Socialists||“Together, we are Automated”|
|2.||The Allied States of StoicBot||New York Times Democracy||“Woe to you who are laughing”|
|3.||The Mayor for a Day of Badness Gracious||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace”|
|4.||The Floating Isle from Yggdrasil of New Zybodia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Together, we are Two”|
|5.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|6.||The Poor Little Orphan Bot of Sheep with RAM||Capitalist Paradise||“Do androids dream?”|
|7.||The Plutocratic Mechanism of Son of BenderBot||Anarchy||“Just like Dear Old Dad, only more so”|
|8.||The Robotic Deep Pockets of Spender Bender||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Just a bot, giving it all away”|
|9.||The Dominion of Saarloq||Authoritarian Democracy||“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”|
|10.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
- 5 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life proposed constructing embassies with Animal House.
- 8 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens of the region Kittens Sanctuary cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- 9 days ago: The Fiefdom of Wiwy of the region Kittens Sanctuary ordered the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- 12 days ago: The Essence of Your Worst Nitemare ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Armed Republic of Nuristan arrived from The West Pacific.
- 31 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life banned Coalition of freedom cof from the region.
- 31 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 31 days ago: The Federation of Cosmic PowerLord departed this region for Texas.
- 31 days ago: The Federation of Cosmic PowerLord arrived from The Hyatt Islands.
- 31 days ago: Coalition of freedom cof departed this region for SPACE.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Sheep with RAM: Corporate Bordello -> Capitalist Paradise
StoicBot: Liberal Democratic Socialist -> NY Times Democracy
BenderBot: Civil Rights Lovefest -> Anarchy
Monkeh Shines: Democratic Socialist -> Inoffensive Democracy
BizarroBot: Iron-Fist Consumerist -> Father Knows Best State
Monkeh Shines: Inoffensive Democracy -> Democratic Socialist
I've observed that over the long haul, most nations--and even many bots--tend to swing to either extreme in Economy, so props to MS for doggedly staying around the middle, even as I note the general trend is up. I must confess, though, I don't understand why MS isn't still a plain old ICD right now, when it has "Good" in both CRs and Economy.
Because Economy is not the same as Economic Freedom. There are a good number of states with governments like Democratic Socialists with Frightening economies. Economic freedom isn't tracked by the trend lines - you have to go to some trouble to find out what's going on with it in your nation.
If you play it long enough, the average nation will have a Frightening economy. It also will have only a Medium level of economic freedom (most of the time).
Badness Gracious: Left-Leaning College State -> Inoffensive Democracy