WA Delegate: None.
Ulthar contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Ulthar
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 8,373rd in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|3.||The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb||Democratic Socialists||“At the tone, leave a message ...”|
|4.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
- : The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb arrived from Animal House.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected Neverland of the Brave's request for regional embassies.
- : The Republic of FrankieDeuce of the region Neverland of the Brave proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Animal House and Ulthar.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- : Type 49 tardis 176 of the region Animal House ordered the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Musical Plague of Tap-Dancing Demons of the region Haiku cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- : The Allied States of Eehefastatlisa of the region Haiku ordered the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- : The Federal Monarchy of Iquasia of the region Warzone Australia proposed constructing embassies.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Welcome to Ulthar, Aculea!
Welcome back, Nailand IV. We thought we'd lost you for good!
Welcome to Ulthar, Alterrum!
Haiku is raided.
Where are the defenders? For
Now, sadness prevails.
*quietly sneaks back in, leaves a plate of cookies*
Hooray! Haiku is
Liberated. This calls for
*Pours champagne, eats several cookies*
A truer syllable was never uttered.
Well, if the region ever CTE's, I'd happily refound it.