WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Ulthar
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 820th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Big Big Big Big Big Bear Hug of CuddleMcHuggerton||Corporate Bordello||“Squeeze Me!”|
|2.||The Automated Demagoguery of Peasants w Pitchforks||Right-wing Utopia||“Negativism Automated For The Masses”|
|3.||The Tattered Eardrum Bot of Live Death Metal||Right-wing Utopia||“Earplugs optional”|
|4.||The Ceramic Bot of Constable Dorfl||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Words In The Heart Can Not Be Taken.”|
|5.||The Caustic Environment of Haunted Roller Coaster||Anarchy||“FREEDOM!”|
|6.||The Military-Industrial Megabot of Buy Jupiter||Father Knows Best State||“Where the hand of man has never set foot”|
|7.||The Botfather of Kindly Professor Hell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“He's so commendable! And not even a hint of brimstone!”|
|8.||The Poor Little Orphan Bot of Sheep with RAM||Corporate Bordello||“Do androids dream?”|
|9.||The Radioactive Toaster of BizarroBot||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Me Ams More Smarter than U”|
|10.||The Poor Little Orphan Bot of The Mighty 49ers||Corporate Bordello||“Go West Young Man”|
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected The Remnants of the Mian Empire's request for regional embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Bot Kitten ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for Wysteria.
- 4 days ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from The Skeleton Army.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
- 8 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life updated the World Factbook entry.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Free States of Gaia and Ulthar.
- 14 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Tub of Goo of of Scandalbrooke departed this region for Free States of Gaia.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
*Cracks down on The Caustic Environment of Haunted Roller Coaster just to show he's serious. Uses only as much force as is necessary...*
You hit like a gurl! :D
Catacomb Creature: Iron-Fist Consumerist -> Moralistic Democracy
Poor The Creepy Computerized Cackling of Catacomb Creature, it's such a...creature. *shiver*
Left-Wing Hippiestan: NY Times Democracy -> Civil Rights Lovefest
Leave assorted baskets of jelly beans and chocolate or of screwdrivers and motor oil for the assorted denizens of Ulthar.
Buy Jupiter: Compulsory Consumerist State -> Father Knows Best State
We are not a very authoritarian region!