WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Ulthar
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 47th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Holy Gray Zombies of Haunted Roller Coaster||Anarchy||“FREEDOM!”|
|2.||The Anarchistic Botdom of BenderBot||Anarchy||“Just kidding!”|
|3.||The Perpetual Machine Tub of PorkSalad||Anarchy||“Tralfamadore Without Montana”|
|4.||The Robotic Deep Pockets of Spender Bender||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Just a bot, giving it all away”|
|5.||The Ceramic Bot of Constable Dorfl||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Words In The Heart Can Not Be Taken.”|
|6.||The Mayor for a Day of Badness Gracious||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace”|
|7.||The Botfather of Kindly Professor Hell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“He's so commendable! And not even a hint of brimstone!”|
|8.||The Plutocratic Mechanism of Son of BenderBot||Anarchy||“Just like Dear Old Dad, only more so”|
|9.||The Beneficent Tin Woodsman of Ulthar Free State||Anarchy||“Ulthar, home of the/Ideobot Alliance/Machine politics”|
|10.||The Toked-Out Bot of Left-Wing Hippiestan||Left-Leaning College State||“Toke it up, man!”|
- 23 days ago: The United States of Shanewolverines departed this region for The United Nations Elite.
- 23 days ago: The United States of Shanewolverines arrived from Osiris.
- 24 days ago: Cuddlemchuggerton ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: The Colony of The Downbeats arrived from The West Pacific.
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Green Day and Ulthar.
- 28 days ago: The United Kingdom of Misty Army V of the region Green Day ordered the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- 45 days ago: Top hats and berets ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life updated the World Factbook entry.
- 48 days ago: Embassy established between Green Day and Ulthar.
- 52 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life agreed to construct embassies with Green Day.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Did you see that? I just saw those hippies give HRC what looks like a controlled substance! Under the circumstances, I'll let it go, but, guys, don't you realize that's against the law?
If there are any humans left reading this RMB besides Prof. Hell and me:
Philosophy 115 has a poll going on that I think would be of interest to human nations here (international voting is allowed, indeed encouraged), "Jesus of Nazareth is/was."
Bots do not get a vote, especially Dorfl! ;)
You don't want my opinion? I'm hurt. Here's my opinion anyway, like it or not. That was an awful cruel sentence he got, but then it does seem to have been a fair trial. One of those cases that gives an honest copper like myself pause...
Monkeh Shines: Liberal Democratic Socialist -> NY Times Democracy
Sheep with RAM: Corporate Bordello -> Capitalist Paradise
Actually, no. At several points in the trial, Jewish law of the time was broken. How about due process? a defense lawyer? staying within Jewish law instead of circumventing it by going to the Romans, who DID have a death penalty? The Roman "judge" finding him "not guilty of the slightest thing," but ordering him tortured and executed to please the crowd?
As you may know, Constable Dorfl was the name of a character, a golem precisely, in the Terry Pratchett novel Feet of Clay. It may help to explain Dorfl's opinions (or maybe not) to recount an incident from that book. After Dorfl was freed from obedience to any master, he proclaimed himself an atheist. He was immediately struck by lightning, wielded by one of the many gods of Discworld. The thunderbolt did no damage, and Dorfl proudly proclaimed that he would only accept the existence of gods if they were proven to exist by logical argumentation - he considered an argument by force to be utterly irrelevant.
The Mighty 49ers: Corporate Bordello -> Capitalist Paradise