WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in Ulthar
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 1,713th in the world for Nicest Citizens.
|1.||The Botfather of Kindly Professor Hell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“He's so commendable! And not even a hint of brimstone!”|
|2.||The Mayor for a Day of Badness Gracious||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace”|
|3.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|5.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
|6.||The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels||Father Knows Best State||“There is no more room on this pin!”|
- 34 minutes ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- 37 minutes ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
- 4 days ago: The downbeats ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Holy Gray Zombies of Haunted Roller Coaster departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 8 days ago: The Automated Zybodian Colony of Wagrophym departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
- 8 days ago: The Beneficent Tin Woodsman of Ulthar Free State departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
- 8 days ago: The Poor Little Orphan Bot of Sheep with RAM departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
- 8 days ago: The Allied States of StoicBot departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
- 8 days ago: The Automated Demagoguery of Peasants w Pitchforks departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
- 8 days ago: The Perpetual Machine Tub of PorkSalad departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Can a bot be sad? I am sad. Terry Pratchett, who created the character of Dorfl after which I was modeled, has passed on. The world is an emptier place now - he will be missed. By the human typing these words for me, and by the world.
Whoever heard of a bot that couldn't type! *tsk*
I'll stick around for our 4-year anniversary, but I don't think I want to be around when all the bots commit hari-kari. I have too many wonderful memories of this region to watch it curl up and die. :(
The bots will move to the graveyard when I get a round tuit...
Ulthar has been in existence for at least 5 and 1/2 years. Would this be just YOUR 4-year anniversary?
No, the 4-year anniversary of embassies between the two regions, formed shortly after making an embassy become an in-game option.
Bye bye bots... Hello emptiness...
Hello, emptyness.... Goodbye, Ulthar. :(
On behalf of Texas, we would like to say bye-bye to the Bots! Even though you may die unceremoniously in some bot graveyard, please know your lives were not in vain. We still refer to Professor Hell's Current Research I from 2009, II from 2011 and III from 2012 for his analysis of your lives. Alas, it is sad to hear that analysis may no longer be valid. That in no way tarnishes what you accomplished over your many years in your strange little world.
May rust never reach your gears!
Hello, Ultharians! The House at Pooh Corner is sad to learn of the bots' departure. We've made commemorative Rubik's-Cube-print bandanas, and have brought some for you to enjoy. We wish you all the best!