WA Delegate: None.
Ulthar contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Ulthar
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 2,404th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Professor hells bot world and Ulthar.
- 25 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life updated the World Factbook entry.
- 33 days ago: The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected Xavierland's request for regional embassies.
- 43 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Salimako of the region Xavierland proposed constructing embassies.
- 55 days ago: The Botfather of Kindly Professor Hell departed this region for Valhalla.
- 55 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life updated the World Factbook entry.
- 55 days ago: The Best of the Bots of Badness Gracious departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 57 days ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- 57 days ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Bye bye bots... Hello emptiness...
Hello, emptyness.... Goodbye, Ulthar. :(
On behalf of Texas, we would like to say bye-bye to the Bots! Even though you may die unceremoniously in some bot graveyard, please know your lives were not in vain. We still refer to Professor Hell's Current Research I from 2009, II from 2011 and III from 2012 for his analysis of your lives. Alas, it is sad to hear that analysis may no longer be valid. That in no way tarnishes what you accomplished over your many years in your strange little world.
May rust never reach your gears!
Hello, Ultharians! The House at Pooh Corner is sad to learn of the bots' departure. We've made commemorative Rubik's-Cube-print bandanas, and have brought some for you to enjoy. We wish you all the best!
Skeletons present their respectful compliments to the valiant bots.
Fond memories of sneaky sneak infiltrations.
Hide-and-seek in and underneath the city of Ulthar.
Feasts under the moon.
Finest bot oil and beerquila.
Well, Ulthar, I am afraid it is time for me to be moving on. Leaving Ulthar is a very sad thing for me, but all good times eventually end. I hope the rest of you will find a fun place to become the Utopia you all have within you.
Well, I guess it's time for the last rat to leave the ship.
It's been so much fun, Ulthar. I'll never forget you! (And we'll always have the Catacombs.)
Ulthar is blessed with some of the finest friends in NS, all of whom would be great places to move to for a happening, happy region.
Sorry to hear about the end of the bots.
We will stay here until you actually decide to close the region. (If you do make that decision then please TG me at Bears Armed.)
And now the Plague of Angels has returned to heaven. So long, and thanks for all the pins!