WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Ulthar
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 14,385th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Nuristan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For God and Country”|
|2.||The Creepy Computerized Cackling of Catacomb Creature||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Never met a creature I didn't like”|
|3.||The Dominion of Saarloq||Authoritarian Democracy||“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”|
|4.||The Radioactive Toaster of BizarroBot||Father Knows Best State||“Me Ams More Smarter than U”|
|5.||The Republic of Bot Kitten||Father Knows Best State||“Bot”|
|6.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
|7.||The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels||Father Knows Best State||“There is no more room on this pin!”|
|8.||The Automated Zybodian Colony of Wagrophym||Democratic Socialists||“Together, we are Automated”|
|9.||The Simian Bot Sanctuary of Monkeh Shines||Democratic Socialists||“Monkeybot at your service”|
|10.||The Military-Industrial Megabot of Buy Jupiter||Corporate Police State||“Where the hand of man has never set foot”|
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 285th Treasury of the region Animal House aborted construction of embassies with Ulthar.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Fearsome Animal House Kitten of Invader Kitty of the region Animal House agreed to construct embassies.
- 9 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life proposed constructing embassies with Animal House.
- 12 days ago: The Goddess and Ruler of World of Sweet Furry Kittens of the region Kittens Sanctuary cancelled the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- 12 days ago: The Fiefdom of Wiwy of the region Kittens Sanctuary ordered the closure of its embassy in Ulthar.
- 15 days ago: The Essence of Your Worst Nitemare ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Armed Republic of Nuristan arrived from The West Pacific.
- 34 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life banned Coalition of freedom cof from the region.
- 34 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 34 days ago: The Federation of Cosmic PowerLord departed this region for Texas.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Monkeh Shines: Democratic Socialist -> Inoffensive Democracy
BizarroBot: Iron-Fist Consumerist -> Father Knows Best State
Monkeh Shines: Inoffensive Democracy -> Democratic Socialist
I've observed that over the long haul, most nations--and even many bots--tend to swing to either extreme in Economy, so props to MS for doggedly staying around the middle, even as I note the general trend is up. I must confess, though, I don't understand why MS isn't still a plain old ICD right now, when it has "Good" in both CRs and Economy.
Because Economy is not the same as Economic Freedom. There are a good number of states with governments like Democratic Socialists with Frightening economies. Economic freedom isn't tracked by the trend lines - you have to go to some trouble to find out what's going on with it in your nation.
If you play it long enough, the average nation will have a Frightening economy. It also will have only a Medium level of economic freedom (most of the time).
Badness Gracious: Left-Leaning College State -> Inoffensive Democracy
Live Death Metal: Moralistic Democracy -> Right-Wing Utopia
Live Death Metal: Right-Wing Utopia -> Moralistic Democracy
Badness Gracious: Inoffensive Democracy -> Left-Leaning College State