WA Delegate: None.
Ulthar contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Ulthar
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 2,698th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
|2.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
- : The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb departed this region for Animal House.
- : The Theocracy of Temples of Bast departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life password-protected the region.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected The Campaigning Coalition's request for regional embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Peoples Republic of James of the region The Campaigning Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected Benisos's request for regional embassies.
- : The Grand Duchy of Demion of the region Benisos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV arrived from Balder.
- : The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb ceased to exist.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Glad to meet you, Gahiland. Ulthar is not what it once was, but we remember and will strive to maintain our traditional friendship with Yggdrasil. May I offer you a lemon bar?
Welcome back again, Nailand IV! I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see if you would CTE again before showing back up in Ulthar...
I miss Animal House Recruiter....
Way to go, Ulthar! It only took 2 of the 4 of us researching a cure to pretty well contain the zombie infestation!
I have been associated with this region as well as Animal House ever since before Bluto cte'd.
I hate to see the region fade... *cries softly*
It is indeed sad. But the fade has been going on for a long time.
I recommend the region The House at Pooh Corner. It's not Ulthar, but several people from Ulthar's glory days are there, and it's a quiet and very friendly place. With excellent food and drink, I might add.
Maybe I can refound?
I don't know.... in any case, I know the nation that currently is in Animal House, maybe I go back there.
I still miss AHR though.
Maybe you can! I plan a very clean demise for the region, so if you rush in right after, I imagine you can. I doubt that Ulthar will be high on any raider's list of valuable prizes. When I decide on the shutdown date, I'll be happy to send you a TG so you can be ready for it.
Thank you for the reminder. That region had been on my list of ones to consider for placing new puppets anyway, so I'll take this nation -- although it's less appropriate to the region's name than an Ursine nation would be -- over to there.
Good bye, and good luck.
Region demolition scheduled by the end of the week.