WA Delegate: None.
Ulthar contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Ulthar
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 3,869th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Seraphic Choir of The Plague of Angels||Father Knows Best State||“There is no more room on this pin!”|
|2.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
|4.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
- 6 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected Xavierland's request for regional embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Salimako of the region Xavierland proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Botfather of Kindly Professor Hell departed this region for Valhalla.
- 21 days ago: The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life updated the World Factbook entry.
- 21 days ago: The Best of the Bots of Badness Gracious departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of The Captain-Less Ship arrived from The House at Pooh Corner.
- 27 days ago: The downbeats ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Holy Gray Zombies of Haunted Roller Coaster departed this region for Philosophy 115.
- 31 days ago: Wagrophym departed this region for Professor Hells Bot World.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
No, the 4-year anniversary of embassies between the two regions, formed shortly after making an embassy become an in-game option.
Bye bye bots... Hello emptiness...
Hello, emptyness.... Goodbye, Ulthar. :(
On behalf of Texas, we would like to say bye-bye to the Bots! Even though you may die unceremoniously in some bot graveyard, please know your lives were not in vain. We still refer to Professor Hell's Current Research I from 2009, II from 2011 and III from 2012 for his analysis of your lives. Alas, it is sad to hear that analysis may no longer be valid. That in no way tarnishes what you accomplished over your many years in your strange little world.
May rust never reach your gears!
Hello, Ultharians! The House at Pooh Corner is sad to learn of the bots' departure. We've made commemorative Rubik's-Cube-print bandanas, and have brought some for you to enjoy. We wish you all the best!
Skeletons present their respectful compliments to the valiant bots.
Fond memories of sneaky sneak infiltrations.
Hide-and-seek in and underneath the city of Ulthar.
Feasts under the moon.
Finest bot oil and beerquila.
Well, Ulthar, I am afraid it is time for me to be moving on. Leaving Ulthar is a very sad thing for me, but all good times eventually end. I hope the rest of you will find a fun place to become the Utopia you all have within you.
Well, I guess it's time for the last rat to leave the ship.
It's been so much fun, Ulthar. I'll never forget you! (And we'll always have the Catacombs.)
Ulthar is blessed with some of the finest friends in NS, all of whom would be great places to move to for a happening, happy region.
Sorry to hear about the end of the bots.
We will stay here until you actually decide to close the region. (If you do make that decision then please TG me at Bears Armed.)