WA Delegate: None.
Ulthar contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Ulthar
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Ulthar is ranked 4,400th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Your Kind Of Town, Ulthar Is”|
|2.||The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb||Democratic Socialists||“At the tone, leave a message ...”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Temples of Bast||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Have fun! ”|
|4.||The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV||Father Knows Best State||“Terra nostra, libertas nostra, patria nostra.”|
- : The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV arrived from Osiris.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected Orthanc at Isengard's request for regional embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Disputed Territories of Nailand IV ceased to exist.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected CFMS's request for regional embassies.
- : Canadia 0821 of the region CFMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb arrived from Osiris.
- : The Quantum Quietness of DoNotDisturb ceased to exist.
- : The It's Good To Have Gears of Mayor For Life rejected The Bar on the corner of every region's request for regional embassies.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
Ulthar Regional Message Board
Alas for Kittens Sanctuary!
Welcome back, Nailand IV. (Each time it takes a little bit longer. I think you must be building up to escape velocity.)
And now The Local Supermarket is facing a hostile takeover. I hope the defenders get there before I run out of bread and milk!
For the first time in its 12 years of existence, Philosophy 115 has hit the 200 member mark!!! I invite you to TG our region to celebrate with us, friends!
I got caught up with my main, hurried back as fast as I could!
I assumed it was just a quantum fluctuation.
Gosh darn it!
I did not take into account gravity.
In this region, you should take levity into account. That explains everything!
My name is Gahiland, and I am here in my official capacity as the newly appointed Foreign Minister of Yggdrasil. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I look forward to cooperating with you all in the future!
Glad to meet you, Gahiland. Ulthar is not what it once was, but we remember and will strive to maintain our traditional friendship with Yggdrasil. May I offer you a lemon bar?