WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Guardian Network.
Tropical Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Tropical Islands
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Tropical Islands is ranked 16,396th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Eytietho||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Won, Win and just Won”|
- 113 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 241 days ago: Saint servia departed this region for Serbian socialist republics.
- 256 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and Tropical Islands.
- 259 days ago: The United Socialist States of Eytietho agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 259 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 269 days ago: Saint servia arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 269 days ago: Saint servia departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 331 days ago: Saint servia arrived from Orthodox.
- 1 year 129 days ago: The Democratic States of Foepek departed this region for Friends of the Earth.
- 1 year 129 days ago: The Democratic States of Foepek arrived from Friends of the Earth.
Tropical Islands Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.