WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Tropical Congos contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Tropical Congos
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Tropical Congos is ranked 3,746th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The People's Republic of Phesysh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Scientia vincere tenebras”|
|2.||The Allied States of Phaesty||Father Knows Best State||“Don't give up the fight”|
|3.||The Queendom of Griet||Tyranny by Majority||“Orange”|
- 26 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ealoyierrot departed this region for The Eternal Valley.
- 26 days ago: The Holy Empire of Bander departed this region for The Eternal Valley.
- 26 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ealoyierrot arrived from Merry Old England.
- 26 days ago: The Holy Empire of Bander arrived from Merry Old England.
- 41 days ago: The Queendom of Griet arrived from The West Pacific.
- 90 days ago: The Hater Hater of Scotty Poo Bags ceased to exist.
- 104 days ago: Embassy established between Tropical Congos and The Black Riders.
- 104 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Good Guy Alliance and Tropical Congos.
- 104 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Tropical Congos.
- 104 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ankh Mauta and Tropical Congos.
Tropical Congos Regional Message Board
He's gone. And he's been gone a while. There's nothing we can really do. I don't want to sound harsh and I don't mean to be harsh at all but I think it's a good idea to start fresh. If Lentar does return we can give him a good role in the new region =) Sounds fair? Think of it as a good thing, like I do. Starting fresh would be a good thing and everyone from here can join (if they are still active on this site). We will be able to have new people join easily because they will see that this region is active and getting stuff done.