WA Delegate: None.
Troperia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Troperia
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 253rd in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United States of Americanada||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|2.||The National Experiment of Unisteia||Democratic Socialists||“A beacon for the future.”|
|3.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
- 7 days ago: The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The Kingdom of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 138 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 155 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 198 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter ceased to exist.
- 260 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Troperia.
- 263 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 297 days ago: The United Territories of The Cobalt Sky of the region League of Cobalt Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 301 days ago: The Militocracy of New Pyrrhius departed this region for Mordor.
- 303 days ago: Tsuntion departed this region for Versutian Federation.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.