WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Troperia
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 1,683rd in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The National Experiment of Unisteia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“A beacon for the future.”|
|2.||The United States of Americanada||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|3.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|4.||The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We for the people, and quality of our country”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Father Knows Best State||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
- 10 days ago: The Kingdom of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 101 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 119 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 162 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter ceased to exist.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Troperia.
- 227 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 261 days ago: The United Territories of The Cobalt Sky of the region League of Cobalt Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 265 days ago: The Militocracy of New Pyrrhius departed this region for Mordor.
- 267 days ago: Tsuntion departed this region for Versutian Federation.
- 277 days ago: The Japanese-Germanic Imperium of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.