WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Troperia
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 1,881st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The United States of Americanada||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|2.||The National Experiment of Unisteia||Democratic Socialists||“A beacon for the future.”|
|3.||The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We for the people, and quality of our country”|
|4.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
- 27 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter ceased to exist.
- 89 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Troperia.
- 92 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 126 days ago: The United Territories of The Cobalt Sky of the region League of Cobalt Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 130 days ago: The Armed Militocracy of New Pyrrhius departed this region for Mordor.
- 132 days ago: Tsuntion departed this region for Versutian Federation.
- 142 days ago: The Land of do-what-you-please of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- 163 days ago: The National Experiment of Unisteia arrived from Europeia.
- 191 days ago: Jamiepiter arrived from The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 210 days ago: The Republic of Geier ceased to exist.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.