WA Delegate: None.
Troperia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Troperia
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Troperia is ranked 1,204th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Social Republic of Unisteia||New York Times Democracy||“A beacon for the future.”|
|2.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
- 12 hours ago: The United States of Americanada departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 19 days ago: The Dictatorship of Daratus of the region The West Tropicals proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan of the region Minecraftia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 23 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XIII of the region Minecraftia ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 51 days ago: The Almighty Dual Monachy of The greater holy roman empire of the region The international space consortium proposed constructing embassies.
- 60 days ago: The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos ceased to exist.
- 100 days ago: The Monks of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 191 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 209 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 252 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter ceased to exist.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.