WA Delegate: None.
Troperia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Troperia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 2,583rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Social Republic of Unisteia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A beacon for the future.”|
|2.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Father Knows Best State||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
- 47 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Islam and Troperia.
- 50 days ago: The Gentle Breeze of Westerly Winds of the region Islam ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 61 days ago: The United States of Americanada departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 80 days ago: The Dictatorship of Daratus of the region The West Tropicals proposed constructing embassies.
- 84 days ago: The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan of the region Minecraftia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 84 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XIII of the region Minecraftia ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 113 days ago: The greater holy roman empire of the region The international space consortium proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos ceased to exist.
- 161 days ago: The Monks of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 253 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.