WA Delegate: None.
Troperia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Troperia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 6,158th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Social Republic of Unisteia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A beacon for the future.”|
|2.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Psychotic Dictatorship||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
- 6 days ago: The United States of Americanada departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 24 days ago: The Dictatorship of Daratus of the region The West Tropicals proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Amish Paradise of Soviet Canuckistan of the region Minecraftia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 28 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XIII of the region Minecraftia ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 57 days ago: The greater holy roman empire of the region The international space consortium proposed constructing embassies.
- 66 days ago: The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos ceased to exist.
- 106 days ago: The Monks of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 197 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 215 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 258 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter ceased to exist.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.