WA Delegate: None.
The embassy with Hotel Quebec is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 16 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Troperia
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 15,040th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The United States of Americanada||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|2.||The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We for the people, and quality of our country”|
|3.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
|5.||The Federation of Jamiepiter||Democratic Socialists||“Nulla deii, Nulla domini”|
|6.||The National Experiment of Unisteia||Democratic Socialists||“A beacon for the future.”|
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 36 days ago: The United Territories of The Cobalt Sky of the region League of Cobalt Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 40 days ago: The Armed Republic of New Pyrrhius departed this region for Mordor.
- 42 days ago: The Free Land of Tsuntion departed this region for Versutian Federation.
- 52 days ago: The Imperium Humanum of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The National Experiment of Unisteia arrived from Europeia.
- 102 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter arrived from The Milky Way Galaxy.
- 120 days ago: The Republic of Geier ceased to exist.
- 137 days ago: The Free and Sovereign Republic of Somabalbah ceased to exist.
- 137 days ago: The Armed Republic of New Pyrrhius arrived from Realm of Unrestricted Science.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.