WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Troperia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Troperia is ranked 11,105th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of -T||Father Knows Best State||“If at first you dont succeed, failure may be your style”|
|2.||The National Experiment of Unisteia||Democratic Socialists||“A beacon for the future.”|
|3.||The Grand Commonwealth of Jinos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We for the people, and quality of our country”|
|4.||The Republic of Fallington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why?”|
|5.||The United States of Americanada||New York Times Democracy||“E Pluribus Unum”|
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 69 days ago: The Federation of Jamiepiter ceased to exist.
- 130 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and Troperia.
- 134 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Troperia.
- 168 days ago: The United Territories of The Cobalt Sky of the region League of Cobalt Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 171 days ago: The Armed Militocracy of New Pyrrhius departed this region for Mordor.
- 174 days ago: Tsuntion departed this region for Versutian Federation.
- 183 days ago: The Gaian State of The Multiversal Species Alliance of the region The Alliance Pocket Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- 205 days ago: The National Experiment of Unisteia arrived from Europeia.
Troperia Regional Message Board
Salam alaykum, esteemed Imam.
As the delegate of Troperia, I am willing to help your region out on this noble cause. However, seeing that this region is built on democracy and national sovereignity, ordering any of the nations in Troperia to do so against their will is beyond my authority and will. Certainly, any Troperian nation willing to do so pn their own accord is strongly encouraged to.
Bettawfeeq wa ma’a salama.
Apparently, Imam Baba was killed by the Syrian government IRL.
I'm giving this account over to one of my brothers. I might still log on every now and then, but he'll be primarily in control of Floisa.
Be very, very afraid...or not.
As reaction to the recent attacks on our region, we are now password-protected. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Troperia could have its own map now. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FantasyWorldMap We had a lot of in that IP thread.
A map would be awesome.
The Federation of Jamiepiter votes in favour of a map.
Guys, time to lock and load.
... And I missed it again! Sigh.