WA Delegate: None.
Trinidad is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Trinidad
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Trinidad is ranked 13,476th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Kamla Persad Bissessar||New York Times Democracy||“Together we aspire, together we achieve”|
- : The Queen's State of Kamla Persad Bissessar altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between State of Libya and Trinidad.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Kazakhstan and Trinidad.
- : Embassy established between Trinidad and Republic of Azerbaijan.
- : Embassy cancelled between Global Freedom and Trinidad.
- : The Queen's State of Mustapha of the region State of Libya agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Kamla Persad Bissessar proposed constructing embassies with State of Libya.
- : The Queen's State of Kamla Persad Bissessar ordered the closure of embassies between Trinidad and Republic of Kazakhstan.
- : The Queen's State of Kamla Persad Bissessar agreed to construct embassies with Republic of Azerbaijan.
- : The Queen's State of Global Freedom of the region Global Freedom ordered the closure of its embassy in Trinidad.
Trinidad Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.